Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Christel0617
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Unread post by Christel0617 »

It’s like they didn’t realize he could be heard until people started messaging them. They sat down and said “what’s the closest thing that sounds like f*** it” and chose hot pocket as a horrible cop story.
Lauratheaussie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lauratheaussie »

Trying for another baby again! :-o
bonesonstones
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bonesonstones »

Lauratheaussie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:51 pm Trying for another baby again! :-o
I can't bring myself to watch the vlog. Are they using one of the genetically not okay embryos like they said they would?
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

bonesonstones wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:40 pm
Lauratheaussie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:51 pm Trying for another baby again! :-o
I can't bring myself to watch the vlog. Are they using one of the genetically not okay embryos like they said they would?
She said they are implanting their last embro…a CA grade…apparently the sack is great but the quality of embryo is only a c grade…
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

Amsouthernbell wrote:
bonesonstones wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:40 pm I can't bring myself to watch the vlog. Are they using one of the genetically not okay embryos like they said they would?
She said they are implanting their last embro…a CA grade…apparently the sack is great but the quality of embryo is only a c grade…
It wasn’t originally their last embryo… I distinctly remember them having at least 3- including one(s) with tested genetic abnormalities- which means they discarded some if they’ve changed the narrative to say they only have 1 left.

For a pair of the type of Christians they are, who are definitely anti-choice, I hope they realize that discarding an unwanted embryo is the same as having an abortion.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

If the embryos are abnormal, is there any reason why they are unable to take more embryos? I don't understand IVF etc.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

PinkMoscato wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:59 pm
Amsouthernbell wrote:
It wasn’t originally their last embryo… I distinctly remember them having at least 3- including one(s) with tested genetic abnormalities- which means they discarded some if they’ve changed the narrative to say they only have 1 left.

For a pair of the type of Christians they are, who are definitely anti-choice, I hope they realize that discarding an unwanted embryo is the same as having an abortion.
Not all clinics will transfer genetically abnormal embryos.
Dr.Hatch seemed to not care what they transferred as long as they paid. So I am thinking this clinic they are with now is saying categorically NO to genetic abnormal embryo transfer.
They can keep them frozen indefinitely and once they get off YouTube etc (which they will eventually) they can just discard them without answering to anyone.

And to get more embryos they would have to retrieve more eggs
bonesonstones
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bonesonstones »

PinkMoscato wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:59 pm
Amsouthernbell wrote:

I distinctly remember them talking about this in a video before the littlest one was born. They said that because of their beliefs, they would not be discarding/transferring the embryos eventually. You're right, they just changed tht narrative completely. What a mindfuck, that is just so ... ballsy and ruthless. Hypocrites.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

So whatever happened with Phil's surgery? Last I remember he went for a consult to discuss vericocele surgery because Alex was convinced they'd be able to conceive naturally. Now 2 months later they're back on the IVF wagon again. What is going on?
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:25 pm So whatever happened with Phil's surgery? Last I remember he went for a consult to discuss vericocele surgery because Alex was convinced they'd be able to conceive naturally. Now 2 months later they're back on the IVF wagon again. What is going on?
Their insurance probably doesn’t pay for it and Alex doesn’t wanna wait how ever long to start trying. They probably also notice that in views they didn’t get as many when he talked about it.

They are struggling with views overall. Their rescue dog brought them some more views but not as many as they hoped probably
rosco996
Been thanked: 0

Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Unread post by rosco996 »

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

I watched their video about Emily’s story and wow- it is really sad. I hope they can be really great owners for her. Alex almost seems to have more empathy for Emily and her emotions than she does for her husband or kids, which is weird, but hopefully a good sign for the dog.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Yes, I felt the same about Alex and Emily. She seemed a natural with her. So very loving.
goshiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goshiper »

So Alex wants to give her kids raw milk?! I feel like she’s on the verge of spreading misinformation about food and allergies.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Raw milk is not inherently bad but it’s definitely not as simple as Alex describes.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

I spent holidays at my aunt's farm in the forties and fifties. They had two cows in milk, and we drank the milk straight from the cowshed. Both my aunt and uncles lived into their nineties. I realise things are different now, but these were the post war years. I hope P & A seek practical experience of animal husbandry, before embarking on more livestock.
goshiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goshiper »

It’s ironic that a food process instituted back in the 1920s and 30s to prevent real, milk-borne disease, is now being demonized as a cause of nutrient depletion (which it is not).

I guess I’m just the far opposite of crunchy.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

I just watched their new video and have some key takeaways:

1) Alex thinks she’s sick all the time because they’ve changed their diets too much. But then oscillates between saying they are so sick all the time but also that it’s normal? She seems to believe that by eating homegrown food and homemade sourdough they’ll be totally fine. So much more to it than that

2) She keeps saying she has the flu but only did a home test for Covid. I 100% believe she actually has Covid. They aren’t vaccinated and never wear masks. Of course they’ll get it

3) Phil seems relieved IVF was cancelled this round. He’s so focussed on the garden and getting meals prepped, it’s obvious he doesn’t really care

4) The biggest thing to me was that only Cassidy was in this vlog. Their older kids were nowhere to be seen and barely mentioned. It hit hard that this is the family Alex really wants- her and Phil and Cassidy and a dog, with another biological baby soon on the way.

Bonus: Poor little Cassidy looks so much like Phil :( She also seems way behind on speech to me…
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

I haven't seen the latest offering, but I agree with the comment that only Cassidy is in the vlog, I have noticed it in other vlogs, that the spotlight is on her, and Kinsley and Callie are not included. Before she was born, people said this would happen. I hope it is just a temporary thing.

I do not feel that she is way behind on speech compared to some other children, and I do agree, she does look so much like Phil!
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Well, they have got a second dog. It was a stupid way of introducing the new one to Emily, despite the fact that the dogs had already been in each other's company (I think). Now they are bleating about getting goats. Will it ever end?

Return to “Phil and Alex”