It's R Life - Part 1

Post Reply
User avatar
AlohaPineapple
Talker
Talker
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:53 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

Glass Half Full wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:41 am
AlohaPineapple wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:59 pm

What the heck EV… I think this is what’s going on in her mind:

Plan A: post sad tiktoks about still being in love with her ex and that she wants “the joke to be over” and get back together. Say he didn’t do anything wrong, it wasn’t his fault, and that she has no bad feelings towards him. Result: failed

Plan B: post thirsty videos on tiktok to show him what he’s missing out on. Get a self confidence boost from all the comments saying he’s missing out & hope her fans will message him about him missing out. Hope all that convinced him to take her back. Result: failed

Plan C: post tiktoks about how “that boy sus” as well as Instagram stories that both imply bad things about Cam. Get self confidence boost from everyone saying she’s better off without him. Still secretly hopes he will take her back. Feels bad about the fact he won’t take her back so posts negatively about Cam as if he was bad for her all along and that it’s a good thing they didn’t get back together. Result: ?
Sounds like stage 3 of the 7 stages of grief
You’re absolutely right! With how fast EV gets attached to people, I can definitely see her going through a grieving process. We (as in society in general) often forget that grieving isn’t only a death thing. I’ve been through the grieving process many times though because of my progressive (and now terminal) disease so I feel dumb that I didn’t even think of that LOL. Good thing you’re around Glass!

In other news, Kendal made a huge deal about needing jackets and cold weather clothes to go to the girls’ cheerleading competition in Daytona yet posts this on her Instagram… She tries so hard to make it seem like south Florida is a completely different state than the rest of Florida but it’s really not. They just want the “prestige” of saying they live in So Flo as if they’re so much better for it. This weather certainly doesn’t call for dressing like it’s winter.

Imagechase branch near me
69% of what you read on the internet is incorrect. -Albert Einstein
User avatar
Willow2015
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:50 am
Discord name: Tiffany

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Hoodie weather but not fuzzy jacket weather.
AlohaPineapple wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:51 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:41 am

Sounds like stage 3 of the 7 stages of grief
You’re absolutely right! With how fast EV gets attached to people, I can definitely see her going through a grieving process. We (as in society in general) often forget that grieving isn’t only a death thing. I’ve been through the grieving process many times though because of my progressive (and now terminal) disease so I feel dumb that I didn’t even think of that LOL. Good thing you’re around Glass!

In other news, Kendal made a huge deal about needing jackets and cold weather clothes to go to the girls’ cheerleading competition in Daytona yet posts this on her Instagram… She tries so hard to make it seem like south Florida is a completely different state than the rest of Florida but it’s really not. They just want the “prestige” of saying they live in So Flo as if they’re so much better for it. This weather certainly doesn’t call for dressing like it’s winter.

Imagechase branch near me
User avatar
Willow2015
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:50 am
Discord name: Tiffany

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Willow2015 »

F71AB9BA-7B29-4E9F-BA37-B82C978F2F82.png
You can’t cheat on keto. Keto is not a good diet to be on without a doctor’s consent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glass Half Full
Talker
Talker
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:35 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

AlohaPineapple wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:51 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:41 am

Sounds like stage 3 of the 7 stages of grief
You’re absolutely right! With how fast EV gets attached to people, I can definitely see her going through a grieving process. We (as in society in general) often forget that grieving isn’t only a death thing. I’ve been through the grieving process many times though because of my progressive (and now terminal) disease so I feel dumb that I didn’t even think of that LOL. Good thing you’re around Glass!

In other news, Kendal made a huge deal about needing jackets and cold weather clothes to go to the girls’ cheerleading competition in Daytona yet posts this on her Instagram… She tries so hard to make it seem like south Florida is a completely different state than the rest of Florida but it’s really not. They just want the “prestige” of saying they live in So Flo as if they’re so much better for it. This weather certainly doesn’t call for dressing like it’s winter.

Imagechase branch near me
Sorry to hear you’ve a terminal illness. Must be frightening.
Glass Half Full
Talker
Talker
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:35 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

A06691C6-58F6-4F19-8993-E59BBC69E1C8.jpeg

Ehhhh Kendal….people vacation everywhere!
I think you lied in your answer…the reason why you don’t leave the state of Florida is because you can’t afford to. It’s not even like you explore Florida. All you do is go to Disney and the mall.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
AlohaPineapple
Talker
Talker
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:53 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

Glass Half Full wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:14 pm
AlohaPineapple wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:51 am

You’re absolutely right! With how fast EV gets attached to people, I can definitely see her going through a grieving process. We (as in society in general) often forget that grieving isn’t only a death thing. I’ve been through the grieving process many times though because of my progressive (and now terminal) disease so I feel dumb that I didn’t even think of that LOL. Good thing you’re around Glass!

In other news, Kendal made a huge deal about needing jackets and cold weather clothes to go to the girls’ cheerleading competition in Daytona yet posts this on her Instagram… She tries so hard to make it seem like south Florida is a completely different state than the rest of Florida but it’s really not. They just want the “prestige” of saying they live in So Flo as if they’re so much better for it. This weather certainly doesn’t call for dressing like it’s winter.

Imagechase branch near me
Sorry to hear you’ve a terminal illness. Must be frightening.
Thanks Glass. I never planned on mentioning anything but it just slipped out because it’s causing mucho anxiety at the moment. At least now you guys will know when someday I don’t come back 🤷‍♀️

Speaking of people not coming back, anyone know what happened to Xulie? Is she gone for good? I hope she’ll be back 🤞
Glass Half Full wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:33 pm
A06691C6-58F6-4F19-8993-E59BBC69E1C8.jpeg

Ehhhh Kendal….people vacation everywhere!
I think you lied in your answer…the reason why you don’t leave the state of Florida is because you can’t afford to. It’s not even like you explore Florida. All you do is go to Disney and the mall.
Um yeah basically everywhere can be a vacation destination. Major cruise lines come to my small city that people who don’t live here, for the most part, don’t know we exist. Florida is probably the place I’ve been to most for vacations although that’s mainly because we went on cruises frequently and most leave from Florida (plus we like Disney & universal).

I’m pretty confident that they can afford to leave the state. However that’s partly Kendal’s fault. They spend a fortune on Disney trips that most of the family seem bored of except for Kendal. If they cut back on Disney, I’m sure they could travel through the US and even the Caribbean & Mexico because of their proximity or through Florida because there’s many nice places for them to explore.

Don’t they get insanely bored of going to the mall? There’s times where they haven’t gone into stores like Bath & Body Works because they basically own everything. Stores don’t turn over stock very often. I remember Kendal saying in one video that they wouldn’t spend their spare time at the mall because it’s where they work (during their challenge era) but they’re there all the time just shopping around. If I lived in Florida, I think I’d spend as much time as possible outdoors in the sun instead of under the fluorescent lights of the mall. The girls buy/own so much clothing for people who rarely leave the house other than to go to cheer or the mall.
69% of what you read on the internet is incorrect. -Albert Einstein
User avatar
AlohaPineapple
Talker
Talker
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:53 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

Willow2015 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:32 am F71AB9BA-7B29-4E9F-BA37-B82C978F2F82.png

You can’t cheat on keto. Keto is not a good diet to be on without a doctor’s consent.
I agree. I don’t believe in diets in general. Statistics tell us that 1 in 4 dieters will develop an eating disorder. That’s way too high or a statistic. Regardless of what I think of keto, it’s not something you can “cheat” on because it all depends on you getting your body into a state of ketosis. This takes time and one “cheat meal” will throw you out of ketosis so you’re starting from square one again. So many people who do keto get what they call the “keto flu” which is basically your body having a temper tantrum for not eating carbs. Our bodies need all 3: carbs, protein, and fat.

There’s a very easy solution for them to lose weight: quit eating fast food every day of their lives. Learn to cook at home. Even if they wouldn’t be cooking real healthy meals, it would still be healthier than their fast food habit. I’m sure making that change alone would help her shed some weight. Making healthy meals would be a huge benefit to all of them. The kids may do better at their sports if their bodies were fueled properly. Kap & Brin seem to have a fast metabolism because they are lean despite the fast food but most people lose their fast metabolism so it’s better to build healthy eating habits now.
69% of what you read on the internet is incorrect. -Albert Einstein
Glass Half Full
Talker
Talker
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:35 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

So I checked out the schedule for this coming competition for Evie and again it seems like there are only two teams in S3 coed…Evie’s team. The other team is Florida TopDog Rangers and just from looking at them on IG they seem to be a lot stronger than Evie’s team.
I watched Eliel Villegas’s vlogs on YouTube….he’s the boy that makes the team Coed….and he seems like such a nice, humble boy. After the last competition he said that the other team deserved to win because they were much better and he said that their (flip city) team has a low raw score. In his vlog Evie pointed out that their team came last….second of two teams….. I’m not sure she sounded especially bitter about it but you’ll never hear Kendal be so honest. Actually it was refreshing to see Evie just being Evie in his vlog rather than the puppet she is in the R Life vlogs. I hope he continues to vlog.

It’ll be interesting to see what actually happens with the flip city lower level teams this year (L2 and L3) and if they actually do well. They moved to this gym because Kendal wanted medals. What will happen if Evie doesn’t make it to summit. Will Kapri skip L3 move up to L4 next year because her tumbling skills are improving? How will Kendal handle the fact that Kapri will be better than Evie?

Aloha….I don’t even know you but I hope you can find peace with your diagnosis. We are all terminal though, and while I’m not a church goer nor a believer, I do think that there’s a plan for us all on this earth. And any given moment could be our last! And that’s why we all should go through life as happily as possible, take risks, find adventure and seek out activities that bring us joy. Even if that’s snarking on this forum 😝.
User avatar
Willow2015
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:50 am
Discord name: Tiffany

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Evie is all brown?!?!? Is it cuz of the fake tan? I absolutely cannot stand Kenny!! Why buy a pair of winter uggs when the weather is in the 50’s?
User avatar
AlohaPineapple
Talker
Talker
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:53 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

Glass Half Full wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:56 am So I checked out the schedule for this coming competition for Evie and again it seems like there are only two teams in S3 coed…Evie’s team. The other team is Florida TopDog Rangers and just from looking at them on IG they seem to be a lot stronger than Evie’s team.
I watched Eliel Villegas’s vlogs on YouTube….he’s the boy that makes the team Coed….and he seems like such a nice, humble boy. After the last competition he said that the other team deserved to win because they were much better and he said that their (flip city) team has a low raw score. In his vlog Evie pointed out that their team came last….second of two teams….. I’m not sure she sounded especially bitter about it but you’ll never hear Kendal be so honest. Actually it was refreshing to see Evie just being Evie in his vlog rather than the puppet she is in the R Life vlogs. I hope he continues to vlog.

It’ll be interesting to see what actually happens with the flip city lower level teams this year (L2 and L3) and if they actually do well. They moved to this gym because Kendal wanted medals. What will happen if Evie doesn’t make it to summit. Will Kapri skip L3 move up to L4 next year because her tumbling skills are improving? How will Kendal handle the fact that Kapri will be better than Evie?

Aloha….I don’t even know you but I hope you can find peace with your diagnosis. We are all terminal though, and while I’m not a church goer nor a believer, I do think that there’s a plan for us all on this earth. And any given moment could be our last! And that’s why we all should go through life as happily as possible, take risks, find adventure and seek out activities that bring us joy. Even if that’s snarking on this forum 😝.
I don’t know that specific team but I do know that Top Dog is a good gym, probably considered better than flip. Emma from the channel Emma & Ellie’s family cheered on their S4 or S5 and they looked great! Evie’s team isn’t super strong; they’re good but not a top team for sure. I honestly don’t know if they’ll get a summit bid. They’re going to need to improve their raw score with higher difficulty and such to be a winning team but the team wasn’t very clean in their current routine. Time will tell I guess!

Thanks for mentioning Elliel’s vlog! I’m curious to see who EV is outside their dysfunctional family. I think she may be more like able. She certainly comes across to me too as her mom’s puppet.

I would love to see Kap surpass EV just because EV is the favourite and the best in Kendal’s eyes. I think they would probably make excuses for it like EV having her pars fracture and knee injury and that if it wouldn’t have happened, she’d have higher skills. We know that’s not the case but I can see them taking that approach. I don’t understand why Brin & Kap have been taking private tumbling classes but not EV. Maybe she doesn’t want to? She has the desire to be a great L6 worlds athlete but not enough ambition to try and make it happen.

I think next season we will see Kap on an L4, probably J4 as I believe she will age out of youth (she may have one more year, not 100% sure) but also because of her skills. In cheerleading, people often don’t follow the levels in order. Like you don’t need to do level 2 first to do level 3. I’m pretty sure by the end of this season, Kap will have L4 tumbling. I think Brin will probably move to L3 and EV may stay on L3, possibly L4, but she doesn’t seem to be learning new skills so I don’t know. I think Kap will make it on a worlds team by the end of her cheer career if she keeps improving at this speed!

Omg Daniel talking about an ant infestation in his jeep… why am I not surprised? *eye roll* They are so dirty from what I can see so I’m surprised this is the first bug infestation they’ve had to be honest. In an older vlog, pop (or what you Americans call soda) got spilled in his cupholders and he “didn’t have time” to clean it until 3 days later, after the car had been sitting and festering under the hot Florida sun. Major ick.

Funny how Kendal is trying to manipulate people into watching the cheer vlogs by threatening to not film the next competition if they don’t get enough views. People don’t like to be scolded like they are children Kendal. You’re not the boss of you audience rather the audience is your boss, the one paying you, so a little kindness wouldn’t hurt.

Thank you Glass, I really appreciate your kindness to a complete stranger you met on a snark forum ❤️. I have about a year give or take and in one way it’s a blessing because I have time to do and see the things I want to, to fulfill my bucket list you could say! Some snark everyday keeps the doctor away 😉
69% of what you read on the internet is incorrect. -Albert Einstein
User avatar
AlohaPineapple
Talker
Talker
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:53 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

I forgot to include this in my novel above but I’m so glad FC put the girls all on different teams. They literally spend like all their time together at home and have a lot of the same friends. It’s good that they can leave their house in be in a group of their peers without their siblings there. Most people act differently around their friends than they do around their parents/siblings so it gives the girls time to be themselves and have time to their self, a team of their peers to their self, and new friends to their self. It’s very healthy for their development as human beings!
69% of what you read on the internet is incorrect. -Albert Einstein
Glass Half Full
Talker
Talker
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:35 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

Despite what Kendal said in her video today, none of them shared anything that happened at the cheer competition. Not even flipCity shared anything. Do you think this is because they all performed below the expected standard and were too disappointed to share? Kendal didn’t even bombard us with bible verses! And from the schedule I saw that all three teams were on in the morning and would have been finished before 11:30 so actually all day was available.

There’s something that was said in the vlog too that showed me that they are not all that serious about their sport and I think it was Aloha who mentioned it above: their diet. They eat so unhealthily and therefore the children are never fueled properly to train or perform. Yesterday Kendal said that a tradition before a cheer competition is to eat Mexican food. She didn’t specify what she meant but let’s be honest…it’s likely to be chips, tacos and burritos. It could even be Taco Bell! I cannot see the girls choosing to eat a bowl of rice and salad which would be a reasonable choice before a competition.

Our three girls are athletes, one gymnast and two track and field athletes. The gymnast is the youngest of the three and at 14 even she knows what she should be eating the night before a competition in order to be able to sleep well and have enough energy to battle through the exertion (mental and physical) of the next day. Our eldest is a high level athlete (this year she was scouted by 5 different D1 universities in the US to go there and compete NCAA for them on a full scholarship…and we are not American nor do we live even close to america.) At 19 she is extremely aware of what she needs to fuel her body in order to survive training, school, work and competition. Fast food is off the cards except once a week when we order pizza. And if she has a competition on the next day, she will not eat pizza but will instead eat a home cooked meal that will energise her. Kendal is a fully grown woman. How can she not understand the Importance of eating to perform. I wonder what she fuels her car with? But let’s be honest, if you don’t put the correct fuel in a car it simply won’t go. Why is the human body to be treated any differently.
User avatar
AlohaPineapple
Talker
Talker
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:53 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

Glass Half Full wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:03 pm Despite what Kendal said in her video today, none of them shared anything that happened at the cheer competition. Not even flipCity shared anything. Do you think this is because they all performed below the expected standard and were too disappointed to share? Kendal didn’t even bombard us with bible verses! And from the schedule I saw that all three teams were on in the morning and would have been finished before 11:30 so actually all day was available.

There’s something that was said in the vlog too that showed me that they are not all that serious about their sport and I think it was Aloha who mentioned it above: their diet. They eat so unhealthily and therefore the children are never fueled properly to train or perform. Yesterday Kendal said that a tradition before a cheer competition is to eat Mexican food. She didn’t specify what she meant but let’s be honest…it’s likely to be chips, tacos and burritos. It could even be Taco Bell! I cannot see the girls choosing to eat a bowl of rice and salad which would be a reasonable choice before a competition.

Our three girls are athletes, one gymnast and two track and field athletes. The gymnast is the youngest of the three and at 14 even she knows what she should be eating the night before a competition in order to be able to sleep well and have enough energy to battle through the exertion (mental and physical) of the next day. Our eldest is a high level athlete (this year she was scouted by 5 different D1 universities in the US to go there and compete NCAA for them on a full scholarship…and we are not American nor do we live even close to america.) At 19 she is extremely aware of what she needs to fuel her body in order to survive training, school, work and competition. Fast food is off the cards except once a week when we order pizza. And if she has a competition on the next day, she will not eat pizza but will instead eat a home cooked meal that will energise her. Kendal is a fully grown woman. How can she not understand the Importance of eating to perform. I wonder what she fuels her car with? But let’s be honest, if you don’t put the correct fuel in a car it simply won’t go. Why is the human body to be treated any differently.
Spot on Glass 👏 it was I who mentioned their diet. It’s funny you mentioned about eating fast food once a week when you order pizza because I was going to suggest that in my post. When I was a teen, I was a serious athlete though I did not compete, I did martial arts and competing against yourself to improve and move up belts is a big part of it. When I tested for my black belt, I certainly didn’t go eat Mexican food before. I would’ve felt so sluggish. Our family ate out once a week and other than that, my parents cooked healthy meals. They say that it’s 70% eating, 30% exercise building a healthy body. Like you can do all the training you want but if you’re not fueling your body with enough protein, you want gain muscle. The difference is clear with your girls: they’re ambitious enough to have the discipline to eat properly and train so they can succeed. I’m sure you’re not chasing your gymnast around trying to get her to stretch (and we’ve seen this happen in the Rich household on many vlogs).

It wouldn’t surprise me for the kids to have an unhealthy relationship with food because they get such mixed messages from their parents. They’ll give them crap for buying goldfish crackers or pop tarts yet they bring them to McDonald’s and chick-fil-A many times a week. They’ll say how horrible the food at Taco Bell is then go eat there with the family. Not to defend the kids at all but how can you learn to eat properly when you’re getting such mixed messages? Kendal has said in some older vlogs that they’re a “healthier” eating family. Healthy where? Even most of the meals she cooked at home were certainly not healthy; EV’s pizza dip should not be a supper.

The silence during this competition is odd. I would wonder too if they’re disappointed. Do you know if it was a 1 day or 2 day competition? I really wonder as you mentioned if they either performed poorly or didn’t win. A lot of gyms are quick to post on social media when they get a win. I’m really curious how EV made out. Since her and Cam broke up, she busted in her tumbling at least once and she sprained her ankle. It seems like her head isn’t in it right now, her brain is preoccupied with her break up. Her back tuck landed weird last competition and they never mentioned it on the vlog so we may never know (except if varsity TV let’s us see them for free again 😉). It’s one thing to screw up once at a competition but, if it becomes a regular thing, her teammates and coaches won’t be very pleased which I think would probably just take her head out of it even more. Being a member of a team is hard! I liked that I was only responsible for my performance.
69% of what you read on the internet is incorrect. -Albert Einstein
User avatar
AlohaPineapple
Talker
Talker
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:53 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

Willow2015 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:59 pm Evie is all brown?!?!? Is it cuz of the fake tan? I absolutely cannot stand Kenny!! Why buy a pair of winter uggs when the weather is in the 50’s?
She so doesn’t need uggs for this competition. I live somewhere with long cold snowy winters. We would never wear winter boots at 50F; that’s like a nice spring or fall day! Most people only pull out winter boots when the weather gets below 30F. Kendal just needs to make a big deal about it so she can prove that south Florida is so much better/more elite than the rest of the state.
69% of what you read on the internet is incorrect. -Albert Einstein
User avatar
Willow2015
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:50 am
Discord name: Tiffany

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Your an inspiration!! ❤️
AlohaPineapple wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:14 pm
Glass Half Full wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:56 am So I checked out the schedule for this coming competition for Evie and again it seems like there are only two teams in S3 coed…Evie’s team. The other team is Florida TopDog Rangers and just from looking at them on IG they seem to be a lot stronger than Evie’s team.
I watched Eliel Villegas’s vlogs on YouTube….he’s the boy that makes the team Coed….and he seems like such a nice, humble boy. After the last competition he said that the other team deserved to win because they were much better and he said that their (flip city) team has a low raw score. In his vlog Evie pointed out that their team came last….second of two teams….. I’m not sure she sounded especially bitter about it but you’ll never hear Kendal be so honest. Actually it was refreshing to see Evie just being Evie in his vlog rather than the puppet she is in the R Life vlogs. I hope he continues to vlog.

It’ll be interesting to see what actually happens with the flip city lower level teams this year (L2 and L3) and if they actually do well. They moved to this gym because Kendal wanted medals. What will happen if Evie doesn’t make it to summit. Will Kapri skip L3 move up to L4 next year because her tumbling skills are improving? How will Kendal handle the fact that Kapri will be better than Evie?

Aloha….I don’t even know you but I hope you can find peace with your diagnosis. We are all terminal though, and while I’m not a church goer nor a believer, I do think that there’s a plan for us all on this earth. And any given moment could be our last! And that’s why we all should go through life as happily as possible, take risks, find adventure and seek out activities that bring us joy. Even if that’s snarking on this forum 😝.
I don’t know that specific team but I do know that Top Dog is a good gym, probably considered better than flip. Emma from the channel Emma & Ellie’s family cheered on their S4 or S5 and they looked great! Evie’s team isn’t super strong; they’re good but not a top team for sure. I honestly don’t know if they’ll get a summit bid. They’re going to need to improve their raw score with higher difficulty and such to be a winning team but the team wasn’t very clean in their current routine. Time will tell I guess!

Thanks for mentioning Elliel’s vlog! I’m curious to see who EV is outside their dysfunctional family. I think she may be more like able. She certainly comes across to me too as her mom’s puppet.

I would love to see Kap surpass EV just because EV is the favourite and the best in Kendal’s eyes. I think they would probably make excuses for it like EV having her pars fracture and knee injury and that if it wouldn’t have happened, she’d have higher skills. We know that’s not the case but I can see them taking that approach. I don’t understand why Brin & Kap have been taking private tumbling classes but not EV. Maybe she doesn’t want to? She has the desire to be a great L6 worlds athlete but not enough ambition to try and make it happen.

I think next season we will see Kap on an L4, probably J4 as I believe she will age out of youth (she may have one more year, not 100% sure) but also because of her skills. In cheerleading, people often don’t follow the levels in order. Like you don’t need to do level 2 first to do level 3. I’m pretty sure by the end of this season, Kap will have L4 tumbling. I think Brin will probably move to L3 and EV may stay on L3, possibly L4, but she doesn’t seem to be learning new skills so I don’t know. I think Kap will make it on a worlds team by the end of her cheer career if she keeps improving at this speed!

Omg Daniel talking about an ant infestation in his jeep… why am I not surprised? *eye roll* They are so dirty from what I can see so I’m surprised this is the first bug infestation they’ve had to be honest. In an older vlog, pop (or what you Americans call soda) got spilled in his cupholders and he “didn’t have time” to clean it until 3 days later, after the car had been sitting and festering under the hot Florida sun. Major ick.

Funny how Kendal is trying to manipulate people into watching the cheer vlogs by threatening to not film the next competition if they don’t get enough views. People don’t like to be scolded like they are children Kendal. You’re not the boss of you audience rather the audience is your boss, the one paying you, so a little kindness wouldn’t hurt.

Thank you Glass, I really appreciate your kindness to a complete stranger you met on a snark forum ❤️. I have about a year give or take and in one way it’s a blessing because I have time to do and see the things I want to, to fulfill my bucket list you could say! Some snark everyday keeps the doctor away 😉
User avatar
AlohaPineapple
Talker
Talker
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:53 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

Why in the world does Kendal think it’s funny that Sebi is being a bully and has been making Bones and his friends cry? She was half laughing talking about it. Making people cry is not very Christian of them nor is finding it funny… Teach your kids to be confident without them being mean and picking on people.

The letter of the day is ‘WTF’ brought to you by the Riches!



Also, what the heck is Brin wearing?! That is not appropriate for a 13/14 year old to be wearing and she wore it to the mall and everything. Kendal made a comment about not approving that shirt but then complimented Brin on her outfit. That is not a shirt, it’s a bralette. The crop is one thing but the deep V neck is a whole other story… A 20 year old wearing it in the club? Cool. A 13/14 year old wearing it anywhere with videos and pictures on the internet for all the creepy predators to see? Not cool. These kids are already being exposed to predators by being on YouTube, at least get them to dress appropriately for their age. And no Kendal, I don’t care that that’s what kids in ‘SOUTH Florida’ wear. If the kids in south Florida jumped off a bridge, would you let your kids? You say you’re a leader… lead yo kids in the right direction!
69% of what you read on the internet is incorrect. -Albert Einstein
Glass Half Full
Talker
Talker
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:35 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

AlohaPineapple wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:49 pm Why in the world does Kendal think it’s funny that Sebi is being a bully and has been making Bones and his friends cry? She was half laughing talking about it. Making people cry is not very Christian of them nor is finding it funny… Teach your kids to be confident without them being mean and picking on people.

The letter of the day is ‘WTF’ brought to you by the Riches!



Also, what the heck is Brin wearing?! That is not appropriate for a 13/14 year old to be wearing and she wore it to the mall and everything. Kendal made a comment about not approving that shirt but then complimented Brin on her outfit. That is not a shirt, it’s a bralette. The crop is one thing but the deep V neck is a whole other story… A 20 year old wearing it in the club? Cool. A 13/14 year old wearing it anywhere with videos and pictures on the internet for all the creepy predators to see? Not cool. These kids are already being exposed to predators by being on YouTube, at least get them to dress appropriately for their age. And no Kendal, I don’t care that that’s what kids in ‘SOUTH Florida’ wear. If the kids in south Florida jumped off a bridge, would you let your kids? You say you’re a leader… lead yo kids in the right direction!

Yeah I wanted to mention this…her saying Sebi is a bully now? That’s never cool! I would be horrified if I thought my kid was deliberately making other kids cry.

Kendal specifically said to follow her on IG because that’s where she shares stuff about the cheer competitions but she shared nothing and then in her Q and A on the trip back she was asked why she didn’t share and she said it’s because she is too busy.
Couple of things to note about what was shared at the cheer competition:
Kendal was in NONE of the cheer mom pictures that were posted
Flip city mentioned the teams that became state champions and the Rich girls were on none of those teams
Radio silence about the competition would suggest the Rich girl teams didn’t perform brilliantly (if I’m wrong I will apologize)
There are no results up on varsity yet. I know this competition was in Daytona but it’s not THE Daytona competition. That’s later in the season.
User avatar
AlohaPineapple
Talker
Talker
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:53 am

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

Glass Half Full wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:39 am
AlohaPineapple wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:49 pm Why in the world does Kendal think it’s funny that Sebi is being a bully and has been making Bones and his friends cry? She was half laughing talking about it. Making people cry is not very Christian of them nor is finding it funny… Teach your kids to be confident without them being mean and picking on people.

The letter of the day is ‘WTF’ brought to you by the Riches!



Also, what the heck is Brin wearing?! That is not appropriate for a 13/14 year old to be wearing and she wore it to the mall and everything. Kendal made a comment about not approving that shirt but then complimented Brin on her outfit. That is not a shirt, it’s a bralette. The crop is one thing but the deep V neck is a whole other story… A 20 year old wearing it in the club? Cool. A 13/14 year old wearing it anywhere with videos and pictures on the internet for all the creepy predators to see? Not cool. These kids are already being exposed to predators by being on YouTube, at least get them to dress appropriately for their age. And no Kendal, I don’t care that that’s what kids in ‘SOUTH Florida’ wear. If the kids in south Florida jumped off a bridge, would you let your kids? You say you’re a leader… lead yo kids in the right direction!

Yeah I wanted to mention this…her saying Sebi is a bully now? That’s never cool! I would be horrified if I thought my kid was deliberately making other kids cry.

Kendal specifically said to follow her on IG because that’s where she shares stuff about the cheer competitions but she shared nothing and then in her Q and A on the trip back she was asked why she didn’t share and she said it’s because she is too busy.
Couple of things to note about what was shared at the cheer competition:
Kendal was in NONE of the cheer mom pictures that were posted
Flip city mentioned the teams that became state champions and the Rich girls were on none of those teams
Radio silence about the competition would suggest the Rich girl teams didn’t perform brilliantly (if I’m wrong I will apologize)
There are no results up on varsity yet. I know this competition was in Daytona but it’s not THE Daytona competition. That’s later in the season.
Considering their “Christian values”, being a bully would be a really bad outcome for your child to become. I would be horrified as a parent too! This is a behavior you correct, not sit and film it while laughing about it. If it was my mom, she would’ve called me into the house and told me to get my act together. Especially that Sebi is doing it to Hampton too, his own brother. They should most definitely intervene. Although I’ve noticed that all of them like to antagonize Hampton like on Christmas morning, they kept shoving that stuffed animal he was afraid of at him, or when shopping for Christmas, Kendal & EV contemplated getting him a toy he would be afraid of. It seems like bullying each other could be a normalized behavior in their home.

From what I have gathered from Instagram, none of the Rich girls won at this competition. Kendal & Brin may be embarrassed with how they talked up and bragged on her team saying they feel bad for the teams going against them because they were going to lose. Awkward…. I’d certainly be embarrassed after saying all that publicly and then losing. Some teams from Flip did win, just not theirs. What’s even more embarrassing is that Q&A Kendal is doing on her story. We all know that she’s gotten a million questions about the competition and how it went and that she’s explicitly avoiding them and any talk about the competition in general. Is she sulking because they lost? Kendal has said many times how much she loves FC and how it’s the only perfect gym out there; I wonder if she’s still feeling that way. She told everyone on the last vlog to follow her Instagram because she posts way more there especially at comps… false advertising!

Also want to add, yes Kendal, you should be nervous watching the kids play on the air track in the pool! Please take it out of the pool and stop them from doing it! You could end up with an even worse head injury than Kap’s pool head injury. The air track is too big that almost anywhere you fall off of it could result in hitting your head on the pavement. Someone could also drown if they were to fall off and under it and struggle to get their way out. Pool accidents can happen SO fast. An extended family member of mine lost their toddler to a pool accident and all it took was looking away for a moment for it to happen. Please be careful!!
69% of what you read on the internet is incorrect. -Albert Einstein
disgruntled_pelican
Talker
Talker
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:08 pm

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by disgruntled_pelican »

Oh sweet Kendall- she knows it’s a holiday but doesn’t know which one! Oh it’s MLK day! She blames it on being sooooo busy. (Such is life as a cheer mom! You just don’t even know which way is right side up!) Two minutes after finding out it’s MLK day, Kendall decides it’s an important enough holiday for her to post an inspirational MLK quote because she can’t miss an opportunity to show how self righteous she is. I thought you didn’t do fake, Kenny?
User avatar
Willow2015
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:50 am
Discord name: Tiffany

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Willow2015 »

The cheer video is going to be different. Kenny is crying and waving her hand over her face saying stooooop. Ughh she is unbelievable!!!!
Post Reply

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”