The Radford Family (UK)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Radford Family (UK)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The baby's name is Heidie and they say she's their last girl. So does that mean they're officially done or like last time not trying but not preventing?
Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

I was bored today so I did Radford research. Sue was 13 + 5 months when she became pregnant. Noel was 17 +8 months. I don’t know when they married, but Sue was 18+ 8 months when she had her second child. I figured out each child’s spacing. Between the fourth child ( Jack) and Daniel, there were 23 months. That was the longest break. There is a separation of 2 years +8 months between Casper and Hallie, but that’s because of the stillborn, Alfie, who was between them. I counted 5 births who were 11 months + a few days apart. Wow, she is fertile! I would be dead!

It does seem the older children, ( adults) especially the boys, are not on their videos. I don’t blame them.

In one video Sue or Millie said she was dating for six months and he is no longer with her. So Millie will be adding a little girl to the mix!

They have two dogs, Lola and Bluebelle, I think. I would go mad !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I like what they've done with the yard. Dad and the kids did make it a nice safe space for the family to enjoy.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

Did anyone watch their latest vlog and see that Noel has been diagnosed with covid & two of the kids are awaiting the results of testing? Given how many people live in their house (including two babies) there must be a high possibility that they'll all get it?
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

Hyacinth wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:56 pm Did anyone watch their latest vlog and see that Noel has been diagnosed with covid & two of the kids are awaiting the results of testing? Given how many people live in their house (including two babies) there must be a high possibility that they'll all get it?
I'm sure that's a logistical nightmare to have sick ones in that sized household. It did seem that Daniel and Noel were staying in their rooms. It was interesting Aime had same symptoms as her brother but tested negative. I appreciate both parents speaking out on getting tested asap and not ignoring things.

I like the Radford Family. Are they perfect? No. But I feel that Sue and Noel actually parent their kids vs relying on the kids to look after the other kids. I don't see them ever really being negative. I would fall apart if I had that many kids, but enjoy watching their family dynamics.
hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

Did anyone watch this year's mini series on channel 5? What are your thoughts?

As me and my husband are expecting our first child shortly, I'm really interested how they manage financially with 22! Given they have multiple streams of income now, like their bakery business, the TV show, social media, etc, I wouldn't expect that they receive any tax credits (but I'm sure they have in the past). However, they must get child benefit for the majority of the children. I know the government introduced a cap on child benefit for anyone with over 3 children a few years ago, but I expect they still take home hundreds of pounds in that alone.

It's just insane watching their show and YouTube channel and seeing how much they spend on food, Christmas, etc. Especially when Sue said she's had at least 30 pushchairs, and she bought an eye watering expensive one for Millie's baby at an independent store 😲
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

They seem like a very loving family.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Yes, the dad was a very loving man impregnating a 14 year old girl :?
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

I can't stomach this family, you don't have kids just because you can. There are logistics involved. It's more like they are addicted to the income support they get rather than the actual kids. There is no way they don't get Government support. The kids don't have unique personalities, they don't get a chance, they are just one big feral mob and live like pack animals.
Think she said she gets a new pram for every baby, the kids are like toys to her. As for the meals Dad cooks it looks like it would only feed a family 0f 6 at most.
All in all they are disgusting, a disgrace to society.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief

Unread post by Mischief »

Members please do not direct members to another gossip site on our forum. Thanks!
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Off to Florida, again. Defiantly making a squilion dollars

Return to “Q-Z”