Britneyandbaby: Tattoos, Tits & Tension (Pt 80)

Galaxyyy18
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Tattoos, Tits & Tension (Pt 80)

Unread post by Galaxyyy18 »

Britbabbles wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:38 pm
Galaxyyy18 wrote:I'm sure this has been answered before but what was Britney's home life like growing up? Sometimes I wonder if her parents were emotionally unavailable for her and that's why she is the way she is...a lot of things would make sense if that's the case
Her parents divorced, idk if that could be some of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I see, I always got the vibe that maybe she has a challenging relationship with her mom because she's never in the vlogs or talked about at all. I think I've maybe seen a couple times where she mentions talking to her dad but still it seems like she is kinda on an island when it comes to extended fam (at least from what I've seen, I could be totally wrong).
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Britneyandbaby: Tattoos, Tits & Tension (Pt 80)

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Galaxyyy18 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:31 pm
Britbabbles wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:38 pm
Her parents divorced, idk if that could be some of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I see, I always got the vibe that maybe she has a challenging relationship with her mom because she's never in the vlogs or talked about at all. I think I've maybe seen a couple times where she mentions talking to her dad but still it seems like she is kinda on an island when it comes to extended fam (at least from what I've seen, I could be totally wrong).
I believe she does have a strained relationship with her Mom.. not sure why though. And she had some kinda hardship growing up, she said something about it or hinted at it when her and her sister got their lotus tattoos.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “Britneyandbaby”