Rash & Justine: Naturally Preggy or IVF? Maybe! | Part 33

Unread post by Mischief »

Enjoy :love2:
WTF
Talker
Talker

Re: Rash & Justine: Naturally Preggy or IVF? Maybe! | Part 33

Unread post by WTF »

This is going to be another very long pregnancy..
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

WTF wrote:This is going to be another very long pregnancy..
You got that right. Their views are already tapering off since the announcement and they’re already click baiting and grasping at straws for some extra clicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

Something just feels off about the whole situation but I can't figure out what
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

It’s just before 6 am here. I just scrolled through their videos. I wanted to see how many videos they had of should we get tested, are we still infertile etc. they HAD a shit ton of these videos. I don’t see them anymore?

And where are the videos for this pregnancy on I’m so scared? The first trimester screening tests etc.

Something is definitely off. Buttt like I said it’s 6 am and maybe I missed all of those videos they had of being infertile and testing again. 🤔
Christel0617
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Christel0617 »

All those videos are still up
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Did anyone see their “boring” gender reveal. Another girl.

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

wonderwall99 wrote:Did anyone see their “boring” gender reveal. Another girl.

Yeah, but seemed a little more real and authentic to me at least. Just getting together with a few friends, having some snacks. She could have prepared some type of real meal but that’s my only complaint lol! I just cringe at over the top gender reveals!
Speaking of over the top gender reveals, totally copied Aspyn’s and Keren’s. Finding out with your spouse and then telling your friends. The thumbnails are the exact same for all of them Image real original Image

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

discretechristine wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote:Did anyone see their “boring” gender reveal. Another girl.

Yeah, but seemed a little more real and authentic to me at least. Just getting together with a few friends, having some snacks. She could have prepared some type of real meal but that’s my only complaint lol! I just cringe at over the top gender reveals!
Speaking of over the top gender reveals, totally copied Aspyn’s and Keren’s. Finding out with your spouse and then telling your friends. The thumbnails are the exact same for all of them Image real original Image

Oh no I’m not being rude because it was understated itself, I don’t get the whole gender reveal hoopla either, I didn’t do them with my kids just found out at the gender scan and that was that.

I do get the happiness and authenticity and everyone seemed happy and excited for them which was sweet. Ironically they seem to have a really solid kind group of friends close to them, which is really special to maintain as parents with kids in similar age groups. I just say boring in the sense they are YTers and you’d think the editing would be nice and sentimental, or something it was just so…. Boring the video itself? I don’t even watch YT families enough anymore, I just watched this reveal because I was curious, I really don’t involve myself in vlogs or reveals or morning routines anymore so I don’t know if the effort is low with everyone on YT now but it was edited poorly and boring in my opinion

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Yeah they are just very boring, I get the vibe they just don’t really care about YouTube anymore and are kind of just going through the motions of it. It’s like a vicious cycle: the novelty of the content starts to wear off (aka nothing to clickbait) which results in less views then the content creators get unmotivated and uninspired then just putting out basic stuff, which results in less views and less income again, repeat, repeat, repeat. That’s probably why Justin got a proper job.

From her video today about the second trimester, she was talking about room for the baby and wanting to nest but she can’t really do that until they figure out where they’re going to even put this baby. I just really get the vibe they are going to buy a different house. Sure this one has a lot of area but they use none of it, they don’t take advantage of it at all. They didn’t make a garden, they didn’t put in a pool like they wanted to, they didn’t get a play structure like they talked about. Heck they didn’t even finish planting grass for the whole yard just the tiny little half circle off the patio. They could probably get a really nice two-story house with a basement and compromise a smaller yard and that would suit their needs way better. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, they moved out of that house they were renting and basically moved into a tiny bit bigger version of the same one. Same amount of rooms with a little bit bigger floor plan. Unless they get these renovations going for an expansion that they wanna do which would just make the house such a awkward shape and have such a weird flow. I guess we’ll see what will happen.

saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

discretechristine wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:48 pm Unless they get these renovations going for an expansion that they wanna do which would just make the house such a awkward shape and have such a weird flow. I guess we’ll see what will happen.
There's no way they're going to commit to a big reno like that. They don't have the time and skill to DIY it and an addition like that would be astronomical in terms of labor cost, not to mention that the odds of it being done and habitable by the time this next baby comes are practically zilch. Renos are a time and money sink - worth it in the long haul, usually, but they definitely aren't something you should commit to if you're on a crunched timeline.

I do find it interesting that they keep clickbaiting "our last baby" in all their videos, but also admitted after the boys were born that they're going to store their embryos for the foreseeable future. For the record, I think it's a good idea to hang onto them unless and until they're certain that they're done, it's just weird that they haven't committed to being done but market themselves like they are.

I also agree RE that they're boring. They started going downhill once Justin got out of the Navy and have really gone downhill since the twins + Covid. I get it, twins are a handful and a half and it's hard to find things to do/film when you can't run to Target every single day, but they don't seem to care much about the Rona and they've even stopped promoting Rash's half-assed "eXpErIeNcEd TeAcHeR" enrichment activities for the kids. Like, unless they're depending on YT and Insta ad money to pay their bills, I don't understand why they don't just stop.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Does anyone know what justina is doing? I just assumed it was a job like he had before. Or it was just part time.
WhoSpilledTheMilk
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by WhoSpilledTheMilk »

Where is all this money coming from?! They don’t work, they suck you tube.. where are the endless funds coming from???
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

WhoSpilledTheMilk wrote:Where is all this money coming from?! They don’t work, they suck you tube.. where are the endless funds coming from???
Exactly. I know Justin works (don’t know what) but it doesn’t even seem like a full time job. She doesn’t get hardly any sponsorships.
I’ve said it countless times, they outgrew that house the second they moved in. Tell me how did they always want 4 kids and then only buy a 3 bedroom house. Even just happening to have twins doesn’t make it any better because they’ll want their own rooms eventually. They should have been looking at 5 bedroom houses MINIMUM when they were originally searching. Since they also want an office, playroom, and dining room. It just doesn’t make sense.
Honestly they could probably sell their place now and sacrifice the unused land for a bigger house with more room and less land for the same price. All that land is totally gone to waste.
She just keeps talking herself in circles by trying to convince everyone how much she loves that house. But how, it literally makes no sense to live in a house like that with their lifestyle. The expansion they want to do is going to make the house so cockeyed, it just doesn’t make any sense.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Beau died unexpectedly 😢. Vet thought it was some
Sort of fungal infection in his lungs.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Dani_465 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:00 am Beau died unexpectedly 😢. Vet thought it was some
Sort of fungal infection in his lungs.
Yes so sad 😢
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

Losing a pet is so hard, especially one as sunny as Beau. They have my condolences.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They got a new pup. I haven’t watched the video, I was checking to see if she had the baby. Who in their right mind gets a puppy daysss before giving birth??
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

This has felt like the longest pregnancy everrrrr

WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »