Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Re: Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

Oh my goodness. Just watched the latest rubbish. Phil bragging about trying to teach us sustainability. I have put an acid comment on! They do nothing but spend money, and will be spending more maintaining their pigs, hens, and now the cow. They are also spending money on equipment, not to mention the play area for the girls. And I get so sick of people talking about their "homestead"!
LazyBee405
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LazyBee405 »

I think Alex only wants these farm animals to use as a way to indulge her pregnancy and nursing fetish until she can do it herself! She’s Amber Heard creepy. And I’m here for it all 🙋‍♀️🍿
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Well at last the micro pigs are outside, and the cow is coming soon. They are going to have a steep learning curve. Phil looks unwell, he is very bloated around the face, maybe it is the effects of his recent surgery. But they seem to lurch from one new venture to another.
Lauratheaussie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Lauratheaussie »

Angelsong01 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:59 am Well at last the micro pigs are outside, and the cow is coming soon. They are going to have a steep learning curve. Phil looks unwell, he is very bloated around the face, maybe it is the effects of his recent surgery. But they seem to lurch from one new venture to another.
They have the cow! See her instagram. Yeah I have noticed they don't seem to finish anything.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

I am cracking up over the dairy cow. Wasn't Alex anti-dairy at one point during her stupid hocus pocus fertility diets? 🤣 This woman can't pick a lane.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:12 pm I am cracking up over the dairy cow. Wasn't Alex anti-dairy at one point during her stupid hocus pocus fertility diets? 🤣 This woman can't pick a lane.
This is a special Alex milk cow..:.it probably gives dairy free milk…🤣 they will have a rough awakening when they start switching to raw milk. And I actually don’t think that they will be clean and careful enough to consume raw milk. It’s safe but it does have to be done right. And what in the world were they thinking to put the cow under the deck?!? They have the barn…but they have no pasture fenced in for the cow. That little corral with 2 hay bales (that look like construction hay to begin with) is so pathetic.you have 5 acres (I think) and they buy a cow before they have a good place for grassing…also there is no companion animal…cows are herd animals…I just wanna slap these 2 idiots. And Phil’s preaching in “sharing my heart” video is so idiotic as well.they take on responsibility for so many animal they actually can’t care for. They still haven’t figured out how to deal with the run off river. The garden is also not planted etc. there is no plan for nothing other than rambling about sustainability etc…

Ok I am done ranting
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

You have hit the nail on the head Amsouthernbell. They are just playing at homesteading. If they are still hoping to do IVF the animals are going to have to get used to being ignored to a certain extent, while Alex trails back and forth to the hospital.

I spent a lot of time at my aunt's farm when I was school age. They had two milk cows, and we drank the milk from the bucket. The cream was out of this world. A farm opposite our house also had cows, and I can remember the farmer walking up his yard with a yolk over his shoulders!

Return to “Phil and Alex”