TaylerTragedy: Mother of 5, Stripper on the Side | Part 64

themammasaurusrex
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Mother of 5, Stripper on the Side | Part 64

Unread post by themammasaurusrex »

Ok at least that dude in the pic with her is cute lol none of the dudes she has been with have been attractive imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Midnightdreamsxx
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Midnightdreamsxx

Unread post by Midnightdreamsxx »

Tayler’s fifth kid belongs to Nick BonAnno. The kid looks similar to Nick’s daughter when she was born. Definitely isn’t the black mans. What is this kids name? Where is the post about her saying the club won’t have her back? I don’t think she has HIV just stupid bitch disorder.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

themammasaurusrex wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:13 pm Ok at least that dude in the pic with her is cute lol none of the dudes she has been with have been attractive imo

That’s Ben or as I’ve been calling him Brian 2.0 cause he’s the guy she started dating and immediately playing house towards the end of her first trimester after she dumped the baby daddy
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

themammasaurusrex wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:03 am
wildFlower14 wrote: Right because I feel like everyone is glossing over this! I hope it’s just a rumor

I’m curious about the HIV thing too. And the babies name! And the babies father Image is Nick the black guy she was on OF with for a while? I know Ben is the new guy but I’ve never seen him.

No that’s Frankey, the guy she was with before Nick. Nick was the summer fling she would go hiking with and according to someone a few threads back he’s super into drugs. Definitely gives off shrooms vibes
themammasaurusrex
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by themammasaurusrex »

Panda714 wrote:
themammasaurusrex wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:03 am I’m curious about the HIV thing too. And the babies name! And the babies father Image is Nick the black guy she was on OF with for a while? I know Ben is the new guy but I’ve never seen him.

No that’s Frankey, the guy she was with before Nick. Nick was the summer fling she would go hiking with and according to someone a few threads back he’s super into drugs. Definitely gives off shrooms vibes
Ok I can’t hate because I love doing shrooms too Image but thanks for clearing it up. I didn’t know there was a guy between Frankey and Ben but now that I do, it’s all making sense.

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

CHRIST ON A BIKE. That's all I can say... Where did you read that she is HIV positive? Gosh, I hope that's not true.
up all night, got demons to fight
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

sleep84 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:56 am CHRIST ON A BIKE. That's all I can say... Where did you read that she is HIV positive? Gosh, I hope that's not true.
The person who always posts super long posts about her on here that knows her said it
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Bellathorne wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:40 am
sleep84 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:56 am CHRIST ON A BIKE. That's all I can say... Where did you read that she is HIV positive? Gosh, I hope that's not true.
The person who always posts super long posts about her on here that knows her said it
Oh, fuck. I'm sorry for her but with her lifestyle it's not surprising.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

If the hiv is true that’s really sad and unfortunate. Does that mean the baby possibly contracted it from her? I don’t really now all the facts on hiv.

Londonbridges19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Londonbridges19 »

Now she’s getting married before she’s even known him for a whole year.. that face tattoo should say “Dumb bitch” instead of sweetheart.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Kaycie is just as big of a trash bag lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

woahisme wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:43 am If the hiv is true that’s really sad and unfortunate. Does that mean the baby possibly contracted it from her? I don’t really now all the facts on hiv.

I agree, it is so sad. I think that if the mother is HIV positive and she is aware of it, the doctors can give specific drugs so the baby is not born HIV positive. But you would have to comply with your medication. I'm not sure if Tayler would. It depends on when she got the virus. Maybe she was already pregnant. If she got pregnant when she was already positive it means she infected other people, as well. If she got it when she was already knocked up with the BonAnno kid she is a fucking human scum bag. She endnagered herself being pregnant and a baby? Jeez. It must be the case, or BonAnno would be positive as well.
Alliecat5605
Discord name: Alliecat5605

Unread post by Alliecat5605 »

Seems like trouble in paradise for the co-parents of the year. What happen to all of them being friends and doing what's best for the children? I knew it wouldn't last long,, Tayler can't make a real commitment to anyone or anything including her own children.. Looks like she took them away from chucky again for the gazillionth time and isn't letting them see him. Can you imagine how the kids feel with no true stability and love? I truly feel bad for them and what they go through on a daily basis.
The Worst Pies
Discord name: HereforTEA

Unread post by The Worst Pies »

Up at 3 AM randomly remembered her and was curious whatever happened and fell down the rabbit hole 😅 does she have social media accounts now?
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Holy crap kaycies kids have the weirdest spelt names lol. Maesin, Jorian, and Miylen and who knows what else lol
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Bellathorne wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:39 pm Holy crap kaycies kids have the weirdest spelt names lol. Maesin, Jorian, and Miylen and who knows what else lol
Apparently the baby girls name is Mikalyn or some shit. Tf kind of name is that ?
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

leem91 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:02 am
Bellathorne wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:39 pm Holy crap kaycies kids have the weirdest spelt names lol. Maesin, Jorian, and Miylen and who knows what else lol
Apparently the baby girls name is Mikalyn or some shit. Tf kind of name is that ?
And she looks nothing like chuckles other kids
Midnightdreamsxx
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Midnightdreamsxx

Unread post by Midnightdreamsxx »

Please go look at her latest Instagram post. She looks like she got fat. I would love to know how she’s making money. 5 kids, shot out, and now fat.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I don't believe she has HIV. This is Tayler we're speaking of. If she had it, she would have already milked it out for sympathy.
ginagiraffe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ginagiraffe »

The kids name is emery if i remember correctly.. for whoever asked up there

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”