It’s R Life - Part 2: Buying, Lying, and Rudely Replying

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: It’s R Life - Part 2: Buying, Lying, and Rudely Replying

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

luxerose wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:54 pm
Jarhoads522 wrote:Just finished todays video. Kendall says if your confused just ask questions Image then people do and she snaps at them that it’s been said in the vlog many times already. You just can’t win with her. Also I wonder if Daniel walked all through the house and laid in bed with his stinky trash sneakers on. And Kapri seriously the mom and dad jokes are lame, inappropriate and not funny at all.
The “jokes” at the beginning where Kap was like “that means…your mom” ? like kapri girl, that doesnt even make senseImage and omg thats one of the things that bothers me the most w Kendal about how snippy she is with her “just watch the video1!1!” “….well if you watched the vlog1!1!” comments. like its not that hard to just answer the questions Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kenny is extremely obnoxious and rude with that BS! Linking the vlog it's in.. or "if you had watched the vlog" or others snippy comments she writes. I know she's trying to get traffic on the vlogs, but.. if I asked a question, and she was rude like that.. I would be like "yeah, don't care anymore, wench". And move on to something else. She needs to take in to consideration, that not everyone who watched, has a perfect memory, and picks up every single detail and remembers it. There are times when I watch my favorite movie, I have seen over 200 times.. and I see something or hear something I didn't before! So, she needs to GROW UP, and stop being so ferral, and basically attacking anyone who asks a question. There is being "snarky" and then there's being her.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:27 am
luxerose wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:54 pm
The “jokes” at the beginning where Kap was like “that means…your mom” ? like kapri girl, that doesnt even make senseImage and omg thats one of the things that bothers me the most w Kendal about how snippy she is with her “just watch the video1!1!” “….well if you watched the vlog1!1!” comments. like its not that hard to just answer the questions Image

Kenny is extremely obnoxious and rude with that BS! Linking the vlog it's in.. or "if you had watched the vlog" or others snippy comments she writes. I know she's trying to get traffic on the vlogs, but.. if I asked a question, and she was rude like that.. I would be like "yeah, don't care anymore, wench". And move on to something else. She needs to take in to consideration, that not everyone who watched, has a perfect memory, and picks up every single detail and remembers it. There are times when I watch my favorite movie, I have seen over 200 times.. and I see something or hear something I didn't before! So, she needs to GROW UP, and stop being so ferral, and basically attacking anyone who asks a question. There is being "snarky" and then there's being her.

I like that: Kendal is feral. Great description

Why does she say we should ask questions is she refuses to answers them with civility

Otherwise all her responses are so beige: thank you, awe thank you, ❤️, so sweet.

She has no personality whatsoever.

I feel sorry for Daniel. He looks wrecked. Kendal will run him into the ground. She has him by the balls and won’t let go. In the mall neither Daniel nor Brinley could afford to buy anything. Well perhaps if Daniel hadn’t given up his job with caterpillar they could have afforded something as they would have a steady income. I would give anything to know how much money they take in each month on vlogs. Can someone estimate what they give out each month on their house and cheer? I don’t know the US housing market but would I be right in saying around 5000 per month including mortgage, insurance, HOA fees, utilities? And cheer? Fees for 4 plus privates plus fuel to get to and from boynton beach multiple times a week. 1000?
lemonquisha
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lemonquisha »

I’m so sick of hearing Kendal moan at crumbl
my god she obviously is using the cookies as a substitute for what she isn’t getting at home by the way she actin up
Cheerinfo
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Cheerinfo

Unread post by Cheerinfo »

lemonquisha wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:18 am I’m so sick of hearing Kendal moan at crumbl
my god she obviously is using the cookies as a substitute for what she isn’t getting at home by the way she actin up
Exactly!
Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Seri0usly »

Glass Half Full wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:38 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:27 am

Why does she say we should ask questions is she refuses to answers them with civility

Otherwise all her responses are so beige: thank you, awe thank you, ❤️, so sweet.

I feel sorry for Daniel. He looks wrecked. Kendal will run him into the ground. She has him by the balls and won’t let go. In the mall neither Daniel nor Brinley could afford to buy anything. Well perhaps if Daniel hadn’t given up his job with caterpillar they could have afforded something as they would have a steady income. I would give anything to know how much money they take in each month on vlogs. Can someone estimate what they give out each month on their house and cheer? I don’t know the US housing market but would I be right in saying around 5000 per month including mortgage, insurance, HOA fees, utilities? And cheer? Fees for 4 plus privates plus fuel to get to and from boynton beach multiple times a week. 1000?
Social Blade says that they got over 11 million views in the last 30 days and made some where between $3k and $45k in that period. I don't know what accounts for the wide range in estimates, but it might be fair to figure that they got $1 per thousand views ($11,000).

If you scroll to the bottom of of the Zillow page for their house, it estimates their outgoing home expenses at about $9000 before utilities. (I think it's probably lower because they would have put a higher down payment from the proceeds of their NC house). I'd guess over $300 each for both water and electric because their home is 4000sqft and high ceilings are hard to keep cool and that house picks up a lot of passive heat. Also a pool is costly to heat and treat and refill. But I'm sure they save a lot of money on dish washing and not washing Evie's sheets ☠️

The best high end estimate for cheer that I can find is about $10k per kid per year. That includes travel, uniforms and private lessons.

There's not much left for health insurance, food, fuel or other payments.
Nanmo1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nanmo1228 »

I just realized that they are adamant about having a guest bedroom because it was alleged that Daniel sleeps in the guest room. It’s not like they have a ton of other guests other than their “adopted teen” from Canada. Kenny always refers to the master bedroom as her room.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

I think the kids should stop cheer and Danny and Kenny should get real jobs!
lemonquisha
Informer
Informer

Nanmo1228 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:39 am I just realized that they are adamant about having a guest bedroom because it was alleged that Daniel sleeps in the guest room. It’s not like they have a ton of other guests other than their “adopted teen” from Canada. Kenny always refers to the master bedroom as her room.
DAYUMM, well Kendal’s not exactly a spring chicken and she’d definitely be a pain in the ass to share a room with. Also their relationship is more of a working relationship versus a romantic one. Its easier for both of them if they stay together although I really doubt they’ve even “done it” since their last kid. It’s almost platonic at this point so not sleeping together wouldn’t shock me!
Southern_walker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Southern_walker »

Seri0usly wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:26 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:38 am

Social Blade says that they got over 11 million views in the last 30 days and made some where between $3k and $45k in that period. I don't know what accounts for the wide range in estimates, but it might be fair to figure that they got $1 per thousand views ($11,000).

If you scroll to the bottom of of the Zillow page for their house, it estimates their outgoing home expenses at about $9000 before utilities. (I think it's probably lower because they would have put a higher down payment from the proceeds of their NC house). I'd guess over $300 each for both water and electric because their home is 4000sqft and high ceilings are hard to keep cool and that house picks up a lot of passive heat. Also a pool is costly to heat and treat and refill. But I'm sure they save a lot of money on dish washing and not washing Evie's sheets ☠️

The best high end estimate for cheer that I can find is about $10k per kid per year. That includes travel, uniforms and private lessons.

Socialblade is super inaccurate for both views and income for YouTube channels, which I know since I've seen a YouTuber (Shelby Church) do a video comparing her numbers to social blade's and it was way off. Also, 11M views in the last month is obviously incorrect. Their views have been horrible. That would be like (rough estimate) 350k views per video, which we all know isn't happening anymore. Also--that's if they still posted every single day! They only post like 3 times per week now. As for the home expenses, that $9k number is based off the list price currently with a certain amount down..they mortgaged 715k not 1.5M. I'd estimate with Glass...around 5k per month including the HOA fees. I doubt they had much to put down when they bought it, coming from a rental and a spendy Kendal without saving habits!

Also as pelican said..looks like we were wrong about the hummer going! How much y'all wanna bet Evie's car is financed for 6 years to afford the payments!?
I'd assume at this point the Riches are making less than 10k per month. I don't feel they'd be moving on from YouTube or listing the big white house otherwise. I have a feeling they are living off savings, which Kendal knows won't last so she's trying Duck Donuts. I wonder if they blew their entire savings account on a deposit to open the business, or took out more loans on top of their housepoor mortgage? Maybe the Duck costs adding up contributed to the sudden listing of the house...which isn't selling. The price is way too high for what it is. They did nothing to it except add a couple light fixtures and want double what they purchased it for 2 years later. Ridiculous!
Southern_walker
Talker
Talker

lemonquisha wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:06 pm
Nanmo1228 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:39 am I just realized that they are adamant about having a guest bedroom because it was alleged that Daniel sleeps in the guest room. It’s not like they have a ton of other guests other than their “adopted teen” from Canada. Kenny always refers to the master bedroom as her room.
DAYUMM, well Kendal’s not exactly a spring chicken and she’d definitely be a pain in the ass to share a room with. Also their relationship is more of a working relationship versus a romantic one. Its easier for both of them if they stay together although I really doubt they’ve even “done it” since their last kid. It’s almost platonic at this point so not sleeping together wouldn’t shock me!
LOL!! This is so accurate. It's just co existing, there's no love there. I wonder if Daniel actually wants to open a Duck Donuts or just feels he has to go along with it since it's what Kendal wants. Well..that or he just knows they are screwed and it's their last shot before having to re locate looking for jobs.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Southern_walker wrote:
Seri0usly wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:26 am Social Blade says that they got over 11 million views in the last 30 days and made some where between $3k and $45k in that period. I don't know what accounts for the wide range in estimates, but it might be fair to figure that they got $1 per thousand views ($11,000).

If you scroll to the bottom of of the Zillow page for their house, it estimates their outgoing home expenses at about $9000 before utilities. (I think it's probably lower because they would have put a higher down payment from the proceeds of their NC house). I'd guess over $300 each for both water and electric because their home is 4000sqft and high ceilings are hard to keep cool and that house picks up a lot of passive heat. Also a pool is costly to heat and treat and refill. But I'm sure they save a lot of money on dish washing and not washing Evie's sheets Image

Socialblade is super inaccurate for both views and income for YouTube channels, which I know since I've seen a YouTuber (Shelby Church) do a video comparing her numbers to social blade's and it was way off. Also, 11M views in the last month is obviously incorrect. Their views have been horrible. That would be like (rough estimate) 350k views per video, which we all know isn't happening anymore. Also--that's if they still posted every single day! They only post like 3 times per week now. As for the home expenses, that $9k number is based off the list price currently with a certain amount down..they mortgaged 715k not 1.5M. I'd estimate with Glass...around 5k per month including the HOA fees. I doubt they had much to put down when they bought it, coming from a rental and a spendy Kendal without saving habits!

Also as pelican said..looks like we were wrong about the hummer going! How much y'all wanna bet Evie's car is financed for 6 years to afford the payments!?
I'd assume at this point the Riches are making less than 10k per month. I don't feel they'd be moving on from YouTube or listing the big white house otherwise. I have a feeling they are living off savings, which Kendal knows won't last so she's trying Duck Donuts. I wonder if they blew their entire savings account on a deposit to open the business, or took out more loans on top of their housepoor mortgage? Maybe the Duck costs adding up contributed to the sudden listing of the house...which isn't selling. The price is way too high for what it is. They did nothing to it except add a couple light fixtures and want double what they purchased it for 2 years later. Ridiculous!
I wouldnt be surprised if Daniel’s parents bought Evie’s car.

Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

Southern_walker wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:51 pm

I think $5k/month is too low. HOA is $350/month and taxes are over $11k/year. And they also have to pay for insurance and maintenance (lawn mowing/gardening, pool cleaning/chemicals, a handyman because they can't put on their own hurricane shutters, let alone clean out their own gutters, pest services because eww). It would be at least $1500/month to live there even if the house were completely paid off. And that's before utilities.

They lived in their NC house for a long time. They could have made $250k or more on it. And they were making bank while they were in that rental, so I don't see why they wouldn't have used the proceeds from their NC house toward the down payment.

And yeah, of course they are putting an act on for the camera. Kendal and Daniel have no affection for each other (no libido is understandable if Kendal is on some sort of medication, but they don't laugh at each other's goofy jokes, support each other's individualism or even hold hands) and sometimes you get a glimpse of open hostility towards Daniel from the girls. Even if Hampton isn't Daniel's biological child and there was no infidelity in their past, something happened. The only other explanation that I can think of is financial. They see Daniel as messing up in some way.
lemonquisha
Informer
Informer

Seri0usly wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:05 pm
Southern_walker wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:51 pm

I think $5k/month is too low. HOA is $350/month and taxes are over $11k/year. And they also have to pay for insurance and maintenance (lawn mowing/gardening, pool cleaning/chemicals, a handyman because they can't put on their own hurricane shutters, let alone clean out their own gutters, pest services because eww). It would be at least $1500/month to live there even if the house were completely paid off. And that's before utilities.

They lived in their NC house for a long time. They could have made $250k or more on it. And they were making bank while they were in that rental, so I don't see why they wouldn't have used the proceeds from their NC house toward the down payment.

And yeah, of course they are putting an act on for the camera. Kendal and Daniel have no affection for each other (no libido is understandable if Kendal is on some sort of medication, but they don't laugh at each other's goofy jokes, support each other's individualism or even hold hands) and sometimes you get a glimpse of open hostility towards Daniel from the girls. Even if Hampton isn't Daniel's biological child and there was no infidelity in their past, something happened. The only other explanation that I can think of is financial. They see Daniel as messing up in some way.
sis they didn’t make $250k on their house in NC 🤣🤣
55 Catria Court, Clayton NC go look for yourself- they lived in a cheaper rural area so their old home didn’t have that much appreciation
Anything they made on that place is looooong gone by now
Southern_walker
Talker
Talker

Just looked lemon.. bought 2015 by the riches for $320k and sold in Dec 2018 (right when they moved to the FL rental) for $381k. I’m sure that profit is gone by now.. Kendal spent big in 2019.
Cheerinfo
Talker
Talker

Southern_walker wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:30 am Just looked lemon.. bought 2015 by the riches for $320k and sold in Dec 2018 (right when they moved to the FL rental) for $381k. I’m sure that profit is gone by now.. Kendal spent big in 2019.
Agreed - and a huge chunk of any profits would have gone to fixing up the house for sale and the realtor's commission (since the seller pays it).

Frankly, I think that the Rich's spend way more than $10k a month. Outside of fixed expenses, I suspect that they spend at least $5-$8k on other stuff (the constantly eating out, starbucks, hair appointments, botox treatments, daily mall trips - it honestly all adds up).

Also, did anyone else get the feeling that Kendall was trying to get Brinley to look like Evie with the hair color change. It kind of seemed like Brinley was reluctant to change her hair color - but Kendall was so insistent. I'm wondering if she thinks that the hair color was how Evie got the Varsity thing.
Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

lemonquisha wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:28 am
55 Catria Court, Clayton NC go look for yourself- they lived in a cheaper rural area so their old home didn’t have that much appreciation
Sorry. I thought they bought right after the crash. Apparently, they bought new construction in 2015?! But wow, prices were stagnant. Even here in the Midwest prices have gone up a lot more between 2015-2019. Even in my friend's town that's only one street and has no businesses except for a bar and a run down church, prices went up more than that.

So what did they use for the down payment on their current home? It had to be at least 20% because they wouldn't have been able to get a loan otherwise with a variable income. Unless you think they were about to get PMI?
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Seri0usly wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:13 pm
lemonquisha wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:28 am
Sorry. I thought they bought right after the crash. Apparently, they bought new construction in 2015?! But wow, prices were stagnant. Even here in the Midwest prices have gone up a lot more between 2015-2019. Even in my friend's town that's only one street and has no businesses except for a bar and a run down church, prices went up more than that.

So what did they use for the down payment on their current home? It had to be at least 20% because they wouldn't have been able to get a loan otherwise with a variable income. Unless you think they were about to get PMI?

It was about 6 months ago when we started to notice they may be in financial trouble. Since then there have been very few Disney trips, Botox/lips, hair appointments. Remember Kendal removed her extensions. They stopped going to get spray tans, Evie started dying her own hair. Room makeovers meant getting only new bed clothes. They stopped going to the mall. Kendal started buying her leggings on Amazon rather than Lululemon. There were a few cheer trips where some family members were left home (probably to save on hotel rooms). They did not all get iPhone 13 despite what the vlogs said. And they stopped eating out and ordering in and started ‘cooking’ at home. Money has been a talking point for quite some time. I’d love to see them actually get 1.5mio for their house but I think they may have priced themselves out of the market.
Cheerinfo
Talker
Talker

For those of you who are knowledgeable about tumbling, what do you think of Evie's layout (Kendall posted it on her Instagram)?
Cheerinfo
Talker
Talker

Glass Half Full wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:40 pm

It was about 6 months ago when we started to notice they may be in financial trouble. Since then there have been very few Disney trips, Botox/lips, hair appointments. Remember Kendal removed her extensions. They stopped going to get spray tans, Evie started dying her own hair. Room makeovers meant getting only new bed clothes. They stopped going to the mall. Kendal started buying her leggings on Amazon rather than Lululemon. There were a few cheer trips where some family members were left home (probably to save on hotel rooms). They did not all get iPhone 13 despite what the vlogs said. And they stopped eating out and ordering in and started ‘cooking’ at home. Money has been a talking point for quite some time. I’d love to see them actually get 1.5mio for their house but I think they may have priced themselves out of the market.
For some reason, I thought that they were still spending like crazy (just a little bit less than before). But I think you're right.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cheerinfo wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:38 pm For those of you who are knowledgeable about tumbling, what do you think of Evie's layout (Kendall posted it on her Instagram)?
Honestly, compared with some layouts I’ve seen posted on flip city’s IG, it’s actually not bad. However, she’s on an airtrack on the floor and that helps give considerable elevation. We use those thin air tracks in the gym sometimes and the girls fly way higher with the airtrack than without. Let’s see Evie’s layout without the airtrack Kendal.
Technically Evie’s layout wouldn’t be considered a layout in gymnastics as her hip angle is too acute but I think cheer judges don’t see that as a problem.
So, assuming her layout will also look like this in competition, let’s give credit where credit is due. But let’s see first when the airtrack is removed.

Does anyone know anything about Aloha? She’s been absent for a while.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”