Hanna124
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Hanna124
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Naturally Preggy or IVF? Maybe! | Part 33

Unread post by Hanna124 »

Has anyone watched her last Instagram story? It's a clip of her picking up Faye and she isn't supporting her head at all. She's just picking her up like you would a much older child, and Faye's head is just flopped all the way back. It makes me cringe. I thought everyone (especially a mom of 4!) knows that you are supposed to support a newborn's head!
saltybitters
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Naturally Preggy or IVF? Maybe! | Part 33

Unread post by saltybitters »

Hanna124 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:17 pm Has anyone watched her last Instagram story? It's a clip of her picking up Faye and she isn't supporting her head at all. She's just picking her up like you would a much older child, and Faye's head is just flopped all the way back. It makes me cringe. I thought everyone (especially a mom of 4!) knows that you are supposed to support a newborn's head!
She's never supported any of her kids' heads. If you go back far enough on their threads here, you'll find a video of her making Emma "dance" before she had neck control that looks like she's about half a step away from turning her oldest into a shaken baby

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”