Unread post by Mischief »

Please enjoy your new thread! :fit2:
CoffeeGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Cam&Fam | Part 4

Unread post by CoffeeGirl »

Thanks for the new thread mod.

I am glad Cam seems to be so happy now, her kids looked like they enjoyed Christmas. I hope they are healing.
kissmysass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kissmysass »

Her new video "finally telling my story" isn't worth watching. She's basically just saying she's gonna tell us her side of the story... at some point. So basically just a clickbait video.
Broken-Minded
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Broken-Minded »

kissmysass wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:40 am Her new video "finally telling my story" isn't worth watching. She's basically just saying she's gonna tell us her side of the story... at some point. So basically just a clickbait video.
Indeed, also implies heavily she will be trying to sell her autobiography this time next year.
erock4177
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by erock4177 »

Can someone send me the discord link please?
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

Cam still loves to listen to herself talk. I don't know how she still has subscribers. In her recent video she claims that she's never smoked around the kids when I've literally seen her do it. Shes obviously struggling as a single mom since her late husband isn't there to take care of the kids all day. She claims she's grown so much but where's the growth?
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Broken-Minded wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:40 am
kissmysass wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:40 am Her new video "finally telling my story" isn't worth watching. She's basically just saying she's gonna tell us her side of the story... at some point. So basically just a clickbait video.
Indeed, also implies heavily she will be trying to sell her autobiography this time next year.
Anything to profit off of her dead husband.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Whateverlove wrote:Cam still loves to listen to herself talk. I don't know how she still has subscribers. In her recent video she claims that she's never smoked around the kids when I've literally seen her do it. Shes obviously struggling as a single mom since her late husband isn't there to take care of the kids all day. She claims she's grown so much but where's the growth?
Growth to young millennial/gen z’s means even if you’re a mother, going out to party and smoke and have an “aesthetic” take priority. Growth means going to therapy so you can boast about how much you’ve learned to social media. It’s not about actually growing and bettering yourself.

While for a little bit there I did think she was doing better and really taking this time after Landon to truly change and grow, I feel like she’s just happy to be single. She gets help for the kids which, hey that’s fine. If I could get a nanny or send them to daycare most of the week for a nice little break I would, but I also enjoy being a SAHM. Do I smoke weed once in a while to help calm my nerves and make my toddlers playtime more bearable? Yeah. I’m not going out though, posting about how I’m so gay and exploring my sexuality and socializing and partying though. I’m not single, I’m married and yeah sometimes I wish I was on my own and could do out and just do whatever I wanted BUT that won’t solve my problems. Growth can happen while you’re still with someone (not the case with her since Landon is gone) but it goes for everyone especially for example Kyra from OKbaby. I hate this narrative that to “find yourself” you have to drop your kids and party and become this newfound sexual being and have sexual exploits and smoke and try all these questionable things. Growth can happen alongside your partner or your children. Again, I am all for getting breaks and having fun but when you have kids I think a part of that freedom shouldn’t come back. You were a young mom, sorry but that’s the life you chose. I think once the kiddos were older and in school that’s different though. But the girls are still so little and have gone through so much trauma and I feel like cam is just going to contribute to that by having so much time away from them and acting like her freedom from her girls is what’s healing her. Imagine being those girls and thinking moms happier without us? So sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

wonderwall99 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:16 am
Whateverlove wrote:Cam still loves to listen to herself talk. I don't know how she still has subscribers. In her recent video she claims that she's never smoked around the kids when I've literally seen her do it. Shes obviously struggling as a single mom since her late husband isn't there to take care of the kids all day. She claims she's grown so much but where's the growth?
Growth to young millennial/gen z’s means even if you’re a mother, going out to party and smoke and have an “aesthetic” take priority. Growth means going to therapy so you can boast about how much you’ve learned to social media. It’s not about actually growing and bettering yourself.

While for a little bit there I did think she was doing better and really taking this time after Landon to truly change and grow, I feel like she’s just happy to be single. She gets help for the kids which, hey that’s fine. If I could get a nanny or send them to daycare most of the week for a nice little break I would, but I also enjoy being a SAHM. Do I smoke weed once in a while to help calm my nerves and make my toddlers playtime more bearable? Yeah. I’m not going out though, posting about how I’m so gay and exploring my sexuality and socializing and partying though. I’m not single, I’m married and yeah sometimes I wish I was on my own and could do out and just do whatever I wanted BUT that won’t solve my problems. Growth can happen while you’re still with someone (not the case with her since Landon is gone) but it goes for everyone especially for example Kyra from OKbaby. I hate this narrative that to “find yourself” you have to drop your kids and party and become this newfound sexual being and have sexual exploits and smoke and try all these questionable things. Growth can happen alongside your partner or your children. Again, I am all for getting breaks and having fun but when you have kids I think a part of that freedom shouldn’t come back. You were a young mom, sorry but that’s the life you chose. I think once the kiddos were older and in school that’s different though. But the girls are still so little and have gone through so much trauma and I feel like cam is just going to contribute to that by having so much time away from them and acting like her freedom from her girls is what’s healing her. Imagine being those girls and thinking moms happier without us? So sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You said that perfectly!
leighchicken
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: leighchicken#1868

Unread post by leighchicken »

Can anyone send me the link to the discord please?
Cryingpanda2

Unread post by Cryingpanda2 »

She has posted a video today confirming that Landon was abusive, which is what a lot of people suspected and it makes total sense to me. Seems like this thread is a bit dead though - could someone send me the link to the discord server?
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Cam is giving serious Amber Heard vibes in her lastest video. That's the weirdest sentence I've ever wrote but it gets my point across. She knows these videos about Landon are her most viewed on YouTube which means $$. Also, her body language was very odd to me. Starting at 6:27 it becomes very unsettling. The forced crying. The weird stares. No true emotion. Really freaky
ashlovesbread
Discord name: ashlovesbread#5105

Unread post by ashlovesbread »

Can anyone please send me the discord link? :love2:
leighchicken
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: leighchicken#1868

Unread post by leighchicken »

Cryingpanda2 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:25 pm She has posted a video today confirming that Landon was abusive, which is what a lot of people suspected and it makes total sense to me. Seems like this thread is a bit dead though - could someone send me the link to the discord server?
I wish this thread was more active lol
lavenderrain
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lavenderrain »

hii can yall send the discord link
it can't be worse
Someone
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Someone »

Has anyone noticed that Cam changed herself completely when Landon died? I get that grief changes people and she once said that she couldn’t be her true self when Landon was alive - which I think is crazy, Landon just didn’t give me the impression that he would control Cam into what she wore, how she acted, etc.. Plus she’s a mother, yes, moms are allowed to change their style but I can’t help but wonder how Coco is feeling? She lost her father, moved homes, allowed a new man into her life, lost that man when Cam and Cameron went separate ways, getting used to her mothers new styles and behaviors, stayed with grandparents when her mother went to seek ‘help’ for her mental health, then had that fear that she was also losing her mother because her mother didn’t come home that night when she was away. Coco and DeeDee has absolutely been put through so much and I really feel for those babies! I unsubscribed a longggg time ago, it honestly seems like Landon kept Cam sane.
tootyfrooty32
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tootyfrooty32 »

Landon didn't keep her "sane", he literally abused her. it makes total sense that she's trying to find her self now after spending almost her whole teenage years in an abusive relationship. as for her going to rehab, she acknowledged it would be hard for the girls but it was better than her ending up like Landon and leaving her daughters with no parents at all. I genuinely think she's doing her best with the hand she's been dealt; she's not perfect because no one is, but she seems like she's really trying

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Someone
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Someone »

tootyfrooty32 wrote:Landon didn't keep her "sane", he literally abused her. it makes total sense that she's trying to find her self now after spending almost her whole teenage years in an abusive relationship. as for her going to rehab, she acknowledged it would be hard for the girls but it was better than her ending up like Landon and leaving her daughters with no parents at all. I genuinely think she's doing her best with the hand she's been dealt; she's not perfect because no one is, but she seems like she's really trying

I will never believe that she was abused by Landon throughout her ‘entire’ teenage years. Maybe when he was on drugs at the end but I definitely don’t believe that he abused her the entire relationship. Yes, she’s trying to find herself again because her relationship with Landon and having the girls was all she knew. Nobody is perfect, of course. But I just think it’s weird how she completely changed once Landon was gone. Plus the whole story of his death and everything leading up to his death, just doesn’t sound right but I won’t even get into that since I am sure it was already investigated. I hope she gets the closure she needs, but I hope that the girls find some comfort.
Someone
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Someone »

Whateverlove wrote:Cam is giving serious Amber Heard vibes in her lastest video. That's the weirdest sentence I've ever wrote but it gets my point across. She knows these videos about Landon are her most viewed on YouTube which means $$. Also, her body language was very odd to me. Starting at 6:27 it becomes very unsettling. The forced crying. The weird stares. No true emotion. Really freaky
THIS! I feel like there’s so much more that we don’t know about Landon’s death. Especially since Landon’s parents won’t give Cam any of his ashes.
tootyfrooty32
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tootyfrooty32 »

Someone wrote:
tootyfrooty32 wrote:Landon didn't keep her "sane", he literally abused her. it makes total sense that she's trying to find her self now after spending almost her whole teenage years in an abusive relationship. as for her going to rehab, she acknowledged it would be hard for the girls but it was better than her ending up like Landon and leaving her daughters with no parents at all. I genuinely think she's doing her best with the hand she's been dealt; she's not perfect because no one is, but she seems like she's really trying

I will never believe that she was abused by Landon throughout her ‘entire’ teenage years. Maybe when he was on drugs at the end but I definitely don’t believe that he abused her the entire relationship. Yes, she’s trying to find herself again because her relationship with Landon and having the girls was all she knew. Nobody is perfect, of course. But I just think it’s weird how she completely changed once Landon was gone. Plus the whole story of his death and everything leading up to his death, just doesn’t sound right but I won’t even get into that since I am sure it was already investigated. I hope she gets the closure she needs, but I hope that the girls find some comfort.
that's why I used the word "almost". you may not have seen but she posted a clip of him calling her fat just a few months after she had collette so it at least goes back that far and she's said that while the worst of the abuse didn't start until the drugs, there's were signs of it since the beginning. I also don't think she's changed that much when you look back at her before she had Collette. To me, it seems like she changed her whole personality to be a "good mom" and now she's being her authentic self again. But even if she did completely change, why wpukd that be an issue? I was somewhat skeptical of the story in the beginning too tbh (I'm not just a stan that will believe her every word) but I genuinely believe her now and I think she's doing a great job raising awareness for domestic abuse.

Return to “A-H”