Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Re: Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

Oh my goodness. Just watched the latest rubbish. Phil bragging about trying to teach us sustainability. I have put an acid comment on! They do nothing but spend money, and will be spending more maintaining their pigs, hens, and now the cow. They are also spending money on equipment, not to mention the play area for the girls. And I get so sick of people talking about their "homestead"!
LazyBee405
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LazyBee405 »

I think Alex only wants these farm animals to use as a way to indulge her pregnancy and nursing fetish until she can do it herself! She’s Amber Heard creepy. And I’m here for it all 🙋‍♀️🍿
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Well at last the micro pigs are outside, and the cow is coming soon. They are going to have a steep learning curve. Phil looks unwell, he is very bloated around the face, maybe it is the effects of his recent surgery. But they seem to lurch from one new venture to another.
Lauratheaussie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Lauratheaussie »

Angelsong01 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:59 am Well at last the micro pigs are outside, and the cow is coming soon. They are going to have a steep learning curve. Phil looks unwell, he is very bloated around the face, maybe it is the effects of his recent surgery. But they seem to lurch from one new venture to another.
They have the cow! See her instagram. Yeah I have noticed they don't seem to finish anything.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

I am cracking up over the dairy cow. Wasn't Alex anti-dairy at one point during her stupid hocus pocus fertility diets? 🤣 This woman can't pick a lane.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:12 pm I am cracking up over the dairy cow. Wasn't Alex anti-dairy at one point during her stupid hocus pocus fertility diets? 🤣 This woman can't pick a lane.
This is a special Alex milk cow..:.it probably gives dairy free milk…🤣 they will have a rough awakening when they start switching to raw milk. And I actually don’t think that they will be clean and careful enough to consume raw milk. It’s safe but it does have to be done right. And what in the world were they thinking to put the cow under the deck?!? They have the barn…but they have no pasture fenced in for the cow. That little corral with 2 hay bales (that look like construction hay to begin with) is so pathetic.you have 5 acres (I think) and they buy a cow before they have a good place for grassing…also there is no companion animal…cows are herd animals…I just wanna slap these 2 idiots. And Phil’s preaching in “sharing my heart” video is so idiotic as well.they take on responsibility for so many animal they actually can’t care for. They still haven’t figured out how to deal with the run off river. The garden is also not planted etc. there is no plan for nothing other than rambling about sustainability etc…

Ok I am done ranting
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

You have hit the nail on the head Amsouthernbell. They are just playing at homesteading. If they are still hoping to do IVF the animals are going to have to get used to being ignored to a certain extent, while Alex trails back and forth to the hospital.

I spent a lot of time at my aunt's farm when I was school age. They had two milk cows, and we drank the milk from the bucket. The cream was out of this world. A farm opposite our house also had cows, and I can remember the farmer walking up his yard with a yolk over his shoulders!
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Latest vlog, Phil and Alex giving us the benefit of their ignorance. They plan to house the cow (presume at night), under the deck, and there are several comments on the smell and flies from posters! They are going in for all sorts of schemes, but oh dear, they are trying to run before they can walk.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Angelsong01 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:50 am You have hit the nail on the head Amsouthernbell. They are just playing at homesteading. If they are still hoping to do IVF the animals are going to have to get used to being ignored to a certain extent, while Alex trails back and forth to the hospital.

I spent a lot of time at my aunt's farm when I was school age. They had two milk cows, and we drank the milk from the bucket. The cream was out of this world. A farm opposite our house also had cows, and I can remember the farmer walking up his yard with a yolk over his shoulders!
The girls are being trained to look after all the animals.. 😅
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Latest video - Alex all over the latest "pet", Buttercup, and Kinsley who is just seven carrying a bucket full of hen pellets. I couldn't believe my eyes that they let her lift such a heavy bucket. Also Phil's birthday visit from his side of the family. They are a noisy family.
Cece7859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cece7859 »

I haven't watched them in over a year. I watched Phil's birthday vlog. Did Alex's parents move from California?
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

It is all about their animals now, so the site has gone very quiet. Phil seems to be working very hard indeed, but looks so unhealthy. Alex appears to be doing her share, but the place is a bit of a mess. I wonder if IVF has been put on permanent hold?
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

I think they would have to do another retrieval to continue if. My guess is that they will push embryo adoption so Alex can live in her pregnancy fetish out again
eviltwin484
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eviltwin484 »

If anyone wants invites to the discord group where the chat is happening go to reddit group YT vlogger families. Search discord
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

eviltwin484 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:26 pm If anyone wants invites to the discord group where the chat is happening go to reddit group YT vlogger families. Search discord
Just tried and the link is expired now. I wish I'd seen this sooner. I hardly ever check here because conversation is so sparse. Which I guess is a good thing because that means P&A aren't getting views.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:05 pm
eviltwin484 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:26 pm If anyone wants invites to the discord group where the chat is happening go to reddit group YT vlogger families. Search discord
Just tried and the link is expired now. I wish I'd seen this sooner. I hardly ever check here because conversation is so sparse. Which I guess is a good thing because that means P&A aren't getting views.
I’d like to read more too ..
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Posts seem to be drying up on Phil and Alex's exploits. I do think they are doing well with their livestock, although I wonder what will happen when Buttercup's calf is born, more shrieking from Alex and the girls, and Phil giving a sermon about birth - not what an animal needs in labour. The place is always an untidy mess though, and I wish they would finish a job!
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Another video where Alex can't bring herself to say the word "testicles." (The, erm...uh, the, umm...delicate...region).
I think it's safe to assume that with homeschooling, these girls will learn nothing about science, the human body, or sexual reproduction.
It just irks me that she acts like it's dirty to correctly name body parts. You're a former nurse, grown mother of 3, and creator for an infertility YouTube channel, Alex. Grow up.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

An infertility and way forward update. Alex trying to rake up some patience, but it appears they are back on the bandwagon once again. Watch this space.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Angelsong01 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:43 am An infertility and way forward update. Alex trying to rake up some patience, but it appears they are back on the bandwagon once again. Watch this space.
Perhaps in 12 months it will be a FULL house

Return to “Phil and Alex”