LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

Unread post by Irkedjerk »

cautiouskitten7 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:40 pm Man..I was looking back at some of her old videos and she looks so aged now. I don't get it. She doesn't really look that young currently. I'm 32 and I feel like I look younger than her.
Right?! I think it’s a combination of dressing like a geriatric person and her dry dull skin. Personal opinion she needs to keep her glasses on to cover the dark circles..plus she did do a sponsorship fit Glasses USA like four videos ago and suddenly no longer wears them (??) also her hair pulled back looks fucking awful. Maybe she’s going for the ultimate plain Jane aesthetic, if that’s her goal well then mission accomplished.
cautiouskitten7
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: cautiouskitten7
Has thanked: 0

Re: LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

Unread post by cautiouskitten7 »

Irkedjerk wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:00 pm
cautiouskitten7 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:40 pm Man..I was looking back at some of her old videos and she looks so aged now. I don't get it. She doesn't really look that young currently. I'm 32 and I feel like I look younger than her.
Right?! I think it’s a combination of dressing like a geriatric person and her dry dull skin. Personal opinion she needs to keep her glasses on to cover the dark circles..plus she did do a sponsorship fit Glasses USA like four videos ago and suddenly no longer wears them (??) also her hair pulled back looks fucking awful. Maybe she’s going for the ultimate plain Jane aesthetic, if that’s her goal well then mission accomplished.
I remember a pair of glasses she wore when Eloise was small and she was pregnant with Theo looked so good on her when she still looked youthful lol I'd love to get a pair of those particular glasses, the ones she wears now are not going to set a trend and they're pretty unflattering. Maybe she's just too tired from having her babies in close succession and it's showing? Or she just gave up on her appearance
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

cautiouskitten7 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:32 pm
Irkedjerk wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:00 pm

I remember a pair of glasses she wore when Eloise was small and she was pregnant with Theo looked so good on her when she still looked youthful lol I'd love to get a pair of those particular glasses, the ones she wears now are not going to set a trend and they're pretty unflattering. Maybe she's just too tired from having her babies in close succession and it's showing? Or she just gave up on her appearance

Crunchy hipster was way better than crusty grandma style for sure. She looks like she’s just given up on herself tbh. Her maternity style with William was God awful and it’s been on the down slide since.
lithuanian

Unread post by lithuanian »

Has anyone noticed how Delilah is copying her SIL Kayla Renae? The nursery is a 1000 percent copycat of Kayla's nursery (She's done it way before). It must have felt weird telling that the nursery was featured in that book. I feel like she copies everything from the SIL, the bdays, the home aesthetic. They even lived on the same street. :D
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

lithuanian wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:45 am Has anyone noticed how Delilah is copying her SIL Kayla Renae? The nursery is a 1000 percent copycat of Kayla's nursery (She's done it way before). It must have felt weird telling that the nursery was featured in that book. I feel like she copies everything from the SIL, the bdays, the home aesthetic. They even lived on the same street. :D
Lol so she’s trying to morph into Zach’s sister… ew.
I love how she claims to be a “creative” when all she does is copy and paste other peoples ideas off of Pinterest. Like, it’s not used as inspiration it’s just plain copying. Must be a miserable life to have no actual creativity and to always be faking an aesthetic.
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

This woman is insufferable. She goes off on like a five minute rant about how she hasn’t been sharing anything “negative” for privacy reasons blah blah blah, insists that she loves sharing the hardships of motherhood because that’s real life then literally doesn’t share anything at all. Like Delilah, if you were concerned about your children’s privacy you wouldn’t plaster them all of YouTube and instagram. What you’re really concerned about is your own self image and trying to cover up your incompetence as a mother. I guarantee she never addresses why William was wearing a sock in his hand as a bandage, or why it took three kids and years to finally put up a baby gate on their stairs. Her addressing the negative aspect of motherhood is that her kids left a mess after they ate… like no shit Sherlock, kids are messy eaters anyone that has been around kids knows this..if this is as “real” as she’s going to get imagine the things she isn’t posting.
Untrendymama
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: TMI

Unread post by Untrendymama »

I can’t sit through her way too long boring videos much anymore when there’s far better content by other YouTubers. I mostly just see what she posts on Instagram. This week she posts multiple past pregnancy photos and says how she misses being pregnant in almost every other post. Oh gee, I can’t wait for her to get pregnant again, so I can see her complain about being pregnant almost constantly, and in the next breath say how much she loves being pregnant. I can only imagine how tired and exhausted she is going to be with baby #4, while trying to keep up with an impossible number of chores and obligations while neglecting the 3 children she already has. I recall Zach wanting only 3 or 4 kids in one of her old videos. I wonder if he will put his foot down, reclaim his manhood and make Delilah be a better mother. One can only hope.
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

The last thing Delilah LIEppky needs is another child. She doesn’t take care of the ones she has. Like, ok you make nice food (or atleast you do for blogs and instagram) but do you take time to be with your children? Do you play? Comfort them when they are sad or frustrated? Monitor their environment for safety hazards? There is so much more to being a mother than aesthetics. That should be the least of her worries but her priorities are completely warped. I could blame her age but she’s no longer young and naive she’s an adult, a stunted narcissistic adult but an adult nonetheless. Motherhood is raw, it’s tough, it’s not perfect but pretending it is only does damage to her credibility when she’s actually messing up and not addressing it. If I put a pretty filter and some lo-go music on my life it would still consist of me wrangling my toddler around and waddling about with a basketball between my legs (38 weeks pregnant here). Life isn’t meant to be ultra glamorized, motherhood particularly. It’s actually very isolating and off putting to thing everyone else has their shit wholly together but the fact is life isn’t meant to be played in edited / filtered clips. Mommy vloggers do an incredible amount of damage, not only to their children who grow up secondary to a camera and audience but to the audience too. Delilah is a fake, she’s a fraud and a liar. She knows this, that’s why she won’t show any amount of imperfection..her house of cards would fall. But hey, add a fourth child into the content mill see how that works out for you in 15-18 years. The children in that household have grown up completely exposed and exploited for quick cash. One day they will catch on. Hell, one day they may even stumble upon this forum and realize strangers absolutely strangers were more concerned about their privacy and safety then thier own parents. If D actually cared for her kids and her family as a whole she would give up being a mommy vloggers and just be a mommy. She would be a better happier mom without the stress of caring a perfect image.
cautiouskitten7
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: cautiouskitten7

Unread post by cautiouskitten7 »

I've been looking back at her old videos and my goodness, I have to say it again..she looks so tired and much older. Like with every child her youth was sapped, I can't imagine how much worse it could get with a 4th child.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Per their newest travel vlog:

Imagine trespassing into someones land to take sad beige photos for your instagram and calling it a vacation lol.

Another thing, so many dangerous projectiles in that van yikes. Way too many loose heavy items. Some of that stuff may be handy but you got to secure it, it would be all over for them if there was an accident. Imagine a poor kid getting hit with the yoto player or vacuum just for example, heavy items or like even a phone, pick up so much speed in a crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ccaven1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ccaven1 »

Also in the travel vlog - I hate to car seat shame, but in my opinion Theo shouldn't be front facing yet. These kids are so small and I just don't see any reason to put them at risk in that way?
Untrendymama
Amateur
Amateur

discretechristine wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:12 pm Per their newest travel vlog:

Imagine trespassing into someones land to take sad beige photos for your instagram and calling it a vacation lol.

Another thing, so many dangerous projectiles in that van yikes. Way too many loose heavy items. Some of that stuff may be handy but you got to secure it, it would be all over for them if there was an accident. Imagine a poor kid getting hit with the yoto player or vacuum just for example, heavy items or like even a phone, pick up so much speed in a crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also that cracked windshield, yikes! You can totally get a ticket from the police for that. No surprise safety is not a priority for good old tired Delilah.
Untrendymama
Amateur
Amateur

ccaven1 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:17 pm Also in the travel vlog - I hate to car seat shame, but in my opinion Theo shouldn't be front facing yet. These kids are so small and I just don't see any reason to put them at risk in that way?
Is it just me or did her kids not seem too thrilled during their weekend getaway? To start with I really don’t know what is Delilah’s obsession with creepy old places like abandoned brick factories and antique shops. Iirc Delilah did a maternity photoshoot in that super creepy abandoned decrepit farm house Zach grandparents used to live in. It was November, freezing cold and you could tell their kids weren’t having it. Why does she try so hard? I don’t get it.
The more time that passes, the harder she tries to cling on to her vintage aesthetic of dressing the entire family (except Zach) like the year is 1930 for the sake of a few Instagram posts. It’s apparent this is where Zach draws the line. He dresses like people do in this millennium. I wouldn’t be so critical if she was always like this, but she has done a 180 from how she used to dress and look. A couple years ago she had a mid-90s look, now it’s grandma from 100 years ago. Like the rest of us here, I prefer the “crunchy hipster look” to this atrocity she is trying to pull off.
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

She looks haggard in the last vlog. The white I’ll fitted linen dress and Birkenstocks made her look like Jesus..not in a good way though. I can’t imagine if my parents were like hey kids let’s take a family vacation..so I can use the footage of you for more money for me. These kids are total pawns to Delilah. Nothing in their life has authenticity to it. I see years of counseling on the horizon.
Untrendymama
Amateur
Amateur

Irkedjerk wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:11 am She looks haggard in the last vlog. The white I’ll fitted linen dress and Birkenstocks made her look like Jesus..not in a good way though. I can’t imagine if my parents were like hey kids let’s take a family vacation..so I can use the footage of you for more money for me. These kids are total pawns to Delilah. Nothing in their life has authenticity to it. I see years of counseling on the horizon.
Yes, I see the kids starting with acting out, rebellion and wanting to be like their friends. By the time the kids are teens they will be so resentful of their narcissistic mother. Who can blame them? All that to monetize her kids formative years in exchange for income and free swag. I’m sure around baby #4 Delilah will pull a ST and step back from YouTube to focus on Instagram. The amount of time those videos take to film and edit with her level of perfectionism will be unsustainable.
We can’t see what happens behind the scenes, and Delilah is extremely elusive about it, but it’s not hard to imagine a Delilah that has temper tantrums, meltdowns and raging fits, mostly towards Zach but also Eloise and maybe even Theo. I feel so bad for those kids, but not Zach for not being able to put Delilah in her place. Remember a couple videos ago she went on about how she was letting Zach sleep in a little because he helped edit her video? I wish she listened to herself more, it was super cringey.
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

Untrendymama wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:12 am

Yes, I see the kids starting with acting out, rebellion and wanting to be like their friends. By the time the kids are teens they will be so resentful of their narcissistic mother. Who can blame them? All that to monetize her kids formative years in exchange for income and free swag. I’m sure around baby #4 Delilah will pull a ST and step back from YouTube to focus on Instagram. The amount of time those videos take to film and edit with her level of perfectionism will be unsustainable.
We can’t see what happens behind the scenes, and Delilah is extremely elusive about it, but it’s not hard to imagine a Delilah that has temper tantrums, meltdowns and raging fits, mostly towards Zach but also Eloise and maybe even Theo. I feel so bad for those kids, but not Zach for not being able to put Delilah in her place. Remember a couple videos ago she went on about how she was letting Zach sleep in a little because he helped edit her video? I wish she listened to herself more, it was super cringey.
I was raised by a mother that reminds me of Delilah, narcissistic, perfectionist, material obsessed, etc. I guarantee she gas raging fits over how the house looks and how the children dress and behave. It’s all a front to cover up what she already knows and that’s that she doesn’t enjoy being a mom. She is a content creator before being a mom to her children. If she wasn’t applauded by her audience for doing the simplest of things like laundry or cooking she wouldn’t have the high to keep chugging along and popping out kid after kid. She thrives off the attention of being “the perfect mom” when in reality it is so far from the truth. No good mother exploits thier kids or demands absolute perfection from them. No good mom won’t allow their kids to express themselves because it doesn’t fit their curate image. No good mom puts an audience of strangers before the well being of her children. Delilah is a terrible example if a mother. She can doll it up in beige and brand deals but she’s a bad mom at the end of the day. Aldo letting Zach sleep in because he edited a video, great he finally put in some work. The bum needs to get a real job and stop living off of the backs of his kids. Pathetic example of “manhood” he is putting forth for his children.
Untrendymama
Amateur
Amateur

So, big shocker, Delilah wants to homeschool her kids like ST does. Delilah made a video a few months ago about registering Eloise for a school Delilah preferred, while having a mini meltdown at the thought of Eloise going to kindergarten. Delilah stated if she wasn’t accepted into that school, the alternative school wasn’t very good, and she would homeschool Eloise, albeit reluctantly. I really don’t know what Delilah is talking about because you go to the public school in your catchment, you don’t get to pick and choose.

Delilah doesn’t have the patience or capacity to homeschool Eloise, manage her unsustainable number of obligations and housework while caring for her other children and making more babies. Her face looks saggier and saggier with each video. My gut feeling is Delilah doesn’t want to let Eloise go and keep her at home all day.

So many things rubbed me the wrong way in her most recent video, I don’t even know where to start or end.
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

I haven’t watched the new vlog yet, they are so tremendously boring it’s hard to watch them most of the time. So, D on top of exploiting her children has decided to homeschool them. I’m all for homeschooling but those kids are already reclusive enough this is going to kill any chance of them having little friends or being social. She titled it “why I homeschool “..because her idol Sarah Therese homeschools..it’s obv. ST made the same video last year. This is going to be terrible for her kids. She doesn’t monitor their safety and now she’s going to be on charge of educating them!? On top of wanting yet another baby, good luck D is all I can think and Lord help those kids
greenvalley17

Unread post by greenvalley17 »

Am I the only one who thinks there is something more going on here? I think they must have joined a new church that is more fundie than their old one. Zach has suddenly started working outside the home a lot more, and he's doing a bunch of her editing now (per a couple vlogs ago) because thats his "biblical gender role" or something, so that Delilah can focus on her role as a submissive wife. She's talking about "learning a lot" about gender roles. They keep talking about how God is teaching them so many things and challenging them.

And now suddenly she wants to homeschool out of left field, after saying for years that she never would? All this points to a change in churches to something a bit more extreme.
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

greenvalley17 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:37 pm Am I the only one who thinks there is something more going on here? I think they must have joined a new church that is more fundie than their old one. Zach has suddenly started working outside the home a lot more, and he's doing a bunch of her editing now (per a couple vlogs ago) because thats his "biblical gender role" or something, so that Delilah can focus on her role as a submissive wife. She's talking about "learning a lot" about gender roles. They keep talking about how God is teaching them so many things and challenging them.

And now suddenly she wants to homeschool out of left field, after saying for years that she never would? All this points to a change in churches to something a bit more extreme.
Personally, I think their marriage is being strained because D is clearly the breadwinner and head of the household and Zach is a useless lump of a man. He’s been completely dominated and emasculated by Delilah and I think him “working more” or editing a video gives him the illusion that he’s still the man of the house. Delilah is just copying other Yt moms about the homeschool thing. She kept saying God has placed it on her heart…I didn’t realize God knew the YT algorithm so well.. it’s all a ploy to stay relevant and gave more content for her channel. Plus if El is on public school other moms in the school will be scrutinizing her YT content not just a few of us on here that see past her bullshit. The choice to homeschool for her is another act of selfishness it has nothing to do with her children’s well being per usual.

Return to “I-P”