The Weiss Life

roxblake75
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Weiss Life

Unread post by roxblake75 »

Seen her sad post and then Jeff posts about Easter shopping in Target. So not the vibe of the day Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's so weird to me how they make such a big deal over Easter when they don't even believe in God.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:36 am It's so weird to me how they make such a big deal over Easter when they don't even believe in God.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Same... but, then again, most people are like that. They don't believe in God but, they sure do love to celebrate the holidays full on! I even met a few who weren't religious in any form, and celebrated all religious holidays (to get the time off work :? ).

Am I the only one who is finding it extremely annoying, that Melissa is all "I have asthma and am high risk" and now she's pregnant and more high risk, with the all the issues with the baby, yet... she can't seem to stay out of the stores?? Why not send Gabrielle with Jeff? I am sure the girl knows exactly what they buy at Costco, and if Melissa gave her a list.. there you go. And for "decorating" she can shop online... it's not as fun, but hey.. I am doing it for my bedroom. You gotta do what you gotta do, when you're high risk! And for the holiday shopping, she could send Jeff for whatever fresh candies, and buy the rest online. And if she doesn't trust him to get what she wants him to get, send him with pictures of everything she wants. My goodness, it's not rocket science, and not that hard to stay home. It's like she loves to put herself in harms way. The amount of times she has to touch her mask to pull it up on her nose... she may as well invite the germs to enter. (Sorry for the rant... I may just be a bit stressed from the cabin fever lol).
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

I watch a few family vlog channels and I attached quite like this family. Sure I disagree with the exploitation of their teenage kids with bra and period shopping, but as families go, these seems pretty level headed. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of drama or scandal. I hated the interview with Melissa’s ex (father of Gabrielle) that was on the Dad Channel. I actually gained respect for Melissa from that because he came across as a real sleeze. And Dad channel totally exploited the family for his own benefit. I feel sorry for what this family is going through with this pregnancy. They’re not overselling the drama and there are no fake tears.
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Anyone been keeping up with them?? Jagger just turned 1 and is "getting ready to walk any day now". I am surprised they even put him down long enough to let him learn to crawl or try to stand up or walk! He's always being held!! Gabrielle looks much happier than she had seemed in vlogs about a year ago or so.. she seemed so sad then. I am glad whatever was going on seemed to change for her. Maybe it was Hawaii? I wonder though, why she stopped her channel. I wonder what her plans are when she turns 18, since that will be this summer. As much as Gracelynn likes to be 'front and center', every time they vlog.. I wonder why she hasn't started her own channel yet, since she's 13 now.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ I'm still subscribed but basicly skip most videos, the parents yapping into the camera at the start of every video is putting me off successfully. He.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:28 pm Anyone been keeping up with them?? Jagger just turned 1 and is "getting ready to walk any day now". I am surprised they even put him down long enough to let him learn to crawl or try to stand up or walk! He's always being held!! Gabrielle looks much happier than she had seemed in vlogs about a year ago or so.. she seemed so sad then. I am glad whatever was going on seemed to change for her. Maybe it was Hawaii? I wonder though, why she stopped her channel. I wonder what her plans are when she turns 18, since that will be this summer. As much as Gracelynn likes to be 'front and center', every time they vlog.. I wonder why she hasn't started her own channel yet, since she's 13 now.
I wonder if they are going to have more kids?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Willow2015 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:25 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:28 pm Anyone been keeping up with them?? Jagger just turned 1 and is "getting ready to walk any day now". I am surprised they even put him down long enough to let him learn to crawl or try to stand up or walk! He's always being held!! Gabrielle looks much happier than she had seemed in vlogs about a year ago or so.. she seemed so sad then. I am glad whatever was going on seemed to change for her. Maybe it was Hawaii? I wonder though, why she stopped her channel. I wonder what her plans are when she turns 18, since that will be this summer. As much as Gracelynn likes to be 'front and center', every time they vlog.. I wonder why she hasn't started her own channel yet, since she's 13 now.
I hope not! I don't deny people having kids, but why do they have to have 500,000?? My issue is.. they complained about costs before Jagger was born.. and now even more.. so, they shouldn't have another one! PLUS.. they never put a baby down long enough for them to do anything but sleep. I am surprised Jagger ever learned to crawl or walk.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:36 pm
Willow2015 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:25 am
I hope not! I don't deny people having kids, but why do they have to have 500,000?? My issue is.. they complained about costs before Jagger was born.. and now even more.. so, they shouldn't have another one! PLUS.. they never put a baby down long enough for them to do anything but sleep. I am surprised Jagger ever learned to crawl or walk.
So am I!

Return to “Q-Z”