JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

annabananna
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

Unread post by annabananna »

Southerndunes260 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:52 pm Omg her recent you tube upload all Addie underwear on show. And the innuendo vile just vileImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once again, she knows what she’s doing :D

And the bedroom situation…we all know they could afford to have an extra room (or two) put in. They wouldn’t even need a bigger house, just a different floor plan. Imagine going to sleep every night on that triple bunk bed while your two sisters each get their own room.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

annabananna wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:55 am
Southerndunes260 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:52 pm Omg her recent you tube upload all Addie underwear on show. And the innuendo vile just vileImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once again, she knows what she’s doing :D

And the bedroom situation…we all know they could afford to have an extra room (or two) put in. They wouldn’t even need a bigger house, just a different floor plan. Imagine going to sleep every night on that triple bunk bed while your two sisters each get their own room.
Jess, sickens me.. perving her kids for cash.

Just wait til those boys are all teenagers, and have grown to adult height and weights.. they may be "happy" now in the bunk... but, they won't be once they are like sardines in those bunks. smh. There's no reason, they can't get a piece of land and build something that accommodates the WHOLE family. And even have a bigger pool than they do.. without being able to reach out their window and touch the neighbors hand, to boot! I am sure all neighbors would enjoy that!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
livvyd14
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by livvyd14 »

What video are you talking about? I don't remember seeing Addie in her underwear in anything, or any innuendo.
Thatonemom13579
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Thatonemom13579 »

What in the actual fuck…. She posted pictures from the cruise saying look hard at the last picture for a fun surprise. And it has one of her kids without their shirt on…..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
harrisar

Unread post by harrisar »

Thatonemom13579 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:27 am What in the actual fuck…. She posted pictures from the cruise saying look hard at the last picture for a fun surprise. And it has one of her kids without their shirt on…..
It looks like she took that photo down. But WTF is wrong with her for posting that photo in the first place?
eviltwin484
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eviltwin484 »

If anyone wants invite to the new discord group where is it much more active, check reddit group YT vlogger families for details.
Tetley

Unread post by Tetley »

eviltwin484 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:19 pm If anyone wants invite to the new discord group where is it much more active, check reddit group YT vlogger families for details.
Hi, how do we get an invite to the discord group? Thanks 😊
sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

I genuinely had to click off her video and remove my subscription to her when she said you have to have your wisdom teeth removed at 15/16

Erm your wisdom teeth don’t come in until 19/20 - and they only remove them if it is medically necessary. They don’t just remove them because you think you need to !
I went to have my wisdom teeth removed, but I was left with one - and this was when I was nearly 27 !
Mex-mess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mex-mess »

sianny_threepac wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:30 am I genuinely had to click off her video and remove my subscription to her when she said you have to have your wisdom teeth removed at 15/16

Erm your wisdom teeth don’t come in until 19/20 - and they only remove them if it is medically necessary. They don’t just remove them because you think you need to !
I went to have my wisdom teeth removed, but I was left with one - and this was when I was nearly 27 !
That's not true for everyone mine came in at 15 and got them out at 18, and most dentists do recommend removing them as soon as possible
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Mex-mess wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:09 pm
sianny_threepac wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:30 am I genuinely had to click off her video and remove my subscription to her when she said you have to have your wisdom teeth removed at 15/16

That's not true for everyone mine came in at 15 and got them out at 18, and most dentists do recommend removing them as soon as possible
My kiddos both had all wisdom surgically removed between 12 / 15
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

WTF wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:59 pm
Mex-mess wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:09 pm

My kiddos both had all wisdom surgically removed between 12 / 15
I had a friend in middle school who had them surgically removed at around 12.. kept getting abscesses back there, and the dentist and oral Surgeon attributed it to infection from her wisdoms pushing in. She only had two (same as me.. hers were bottom mine were tops). She was so much happier after hers were removed as well! I had forgotten about that until you mentioned your kiddos!!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I know this thread has been quiet lately, but for those out of the loop, Gabe and Amber are divorcing. This also means that podcast is over, but Amber was the one who put all the work into it anyway.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Yes so sad for GABA and Amber.. always liked Amber she is so natural.. good luck to them both in what ever they do in the future
OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

It’s been a while since I’ve been here and can’t find any discussion about Janelle admitting to be the 3rd person is Jess’ and Chris 3somes. Sorry if it was discussed already. And if it was, on which page can I find it?? 🤓
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

OkayBih wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:35 am It’s been a while since I’ve been here and can’t find any discussion about Janelle admitting to be the 3rd person is Jess’ and Chris 3somes. Sorry if it was discussed already. And if it was, on which page can I find it?? 🤓

wtf??
up all night, got demons to fight
sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

So Messs whose never had a dog before (bear)
Doesn’t know anything about looking after them - I give it a few weeks until sh realizes the cats hate dogs and they need walking and more attention than cats

Return to “JesssFam”