What is Justin doing for work?

23Dramaseeker
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What is Justin doing for work?

Unread post by 23Dramaseeker »

Does anybody know what Justin is doing for work? With Rachelle‘s lavish lifestyle I felt like when they had talked about him getting a job before the baby was born I was kind of taken back. I don’t exactly remember if they said why he was getting a job or what line of work he would be doing, maybe I missed it.
Match
Amateur
Amateur

Re: What is Justin doing for work?

Unread post by Match »

Based on a Google search - he’s a Student Ministries Director for a school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
23Dramaseeker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Match wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:28 pm Based on a Google search - he’s a Student Ministries Director for a school.

I googled and found a LinkedIn account and it wasn’t up to date so I wasn’t sure
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Oh my gosh I’m so excited this site is back. It was gone for so long! I miss having someone to talk about Rash and Justin with! I don’t know what he does for work but I think Rachelle doesn’t really want him to work. She seems annoyed when he has to go to work.

23Dramaseeker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Tina9900 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:04 pm Oh my gosh I’m so excited this site is back. It was gone for so long! I miss having someone to talk about Rash and Justin with! I don’t know what he does for work but I think Rachelle doesn’t really want him to work. She seems annoyed when he has to go to work.

I was hesitant to post because not a lot of people have recently. & I’ve noticed that! I was curious Because they never gave a general idea of what he does. He usually looks pretty casual when he comes home so I wonder what it could be
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Rachelle is back drinking Dr Pepper. Remember when she had kidney stones last time she said she was never going to drink it again.

RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RobinSparkles »

Must be something fancy, they’re building a huge addition on their house to make it suitable for their family of 6. Oh wait. Scratch that. They’re building a … closet … bedroom for their miracle baby. But it will have its own vent!
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

RobinSparkles wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:56 am Must be something fancy, they’re building a huge addition on their house to make it suitable for their family of 6. Oh wait. Scratch that. They’re building a … closet … bedroom for their miracle baby. But it will have its own vent!
It’s really sad that they think using a closet “with a vent” is suitable for a baby..
elliovisally
Discord name: andrenakins

Unread post by elliovisally »

Justin made the mistake of quitting his job bad ice cream When he stopped vlogging, people assumed Rachelle was handling all of the social media.
Chicter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Chicter »

It's possible that Justin has a well-paying job that supports their lifestyle, or that they have other sources of income that we're not aware of.
Anonymouz01

Unread post by Anonymouz01 »

At a church :D

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”