Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

constantreader55
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by constantreader55 »

serendipity94 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:40 pm There was another YouTuber/Vlogger who had a premature baby that ended up passing away last year and she just celebrated what would’ve been his first birthday. The difference between how normal people honor their babies vs what BBl did is STARK. The blogger asked everyone to light a candle for his birthday but guess what she didn’t have a whole company make a whole candle for the baby.
And I remember listening to Kelsey Nixon (from the food network) on a podcast who also had a premie that ended up passing away and how every year on his birthday she makes an orange cake to honor him. It’s so sad that poor little Crew was turned into a commercialized rainbow baby. He doesn’t deserve this 😢
But Brittani was out there monetizing tf out of crews memory and even giving herself a birthday photoshoot that was like a baby's first birthday photoshoot. Absolutely disgusting.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by Whateverlove »

This lady's whole personality is buying Starbucks from target, buying useless crap from target, oh and popping out babies. Get a hobby.
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by serendipity94 »

Latest update: she’s 8cm dilated
She’ll probably have him in the next several hours
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M8kitstop »

serendipity94 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:39 am Latest update: she’s 8cm dilated
She’ll probably have him in the next several hours
Yawn 🥱
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

That was a lot faster than I anticipated 😝
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RhymesWithLlama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RhymesWithLlama »

Dragging out details. I’m sure we’re all anxiously awaiting the latest C name. She needs to do something. She advertised that giveaway worth over $5000 and lost another 1000 followers
constantreader55
Amateur
Amateur

So boring. How can she think people are still interested after having 5000 baby boys? Stop collecting children. Time to close up shop, she's never getting her coveted baby girl.
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

serendipity94 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:33 am That was a lot faster than I anticipated 😝
I'm surprised he didn't just fall out!
I'm all for "C" words. I think CANCEL Brittani would be my favorite right now!
C-zero interest
C-ids C-eep coming
More C-rotch fruit, oh C-goodie
C-rap Content
C-illing me with boredom
C-an't even use her own C-rews diaper bag
C-ribs by the handfuls
C-narcisism
C-onsumerism
MERCY!
I just can't with this chick!
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Baby Cam is here and yesterday was also Crew's birthday. He was born 3 years ago. Isn't baby Cam her second baby after Crew? I've lost count with this lady. How long until she gets pregnant again? 6 months?
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

It was only a matter of time before BBL’s unsafe sleep practices came to light! I’m appalled at her wreck less behavior.
Not only does she have the blanket he’s wrapped in but a throw in m the edge of the crib and throw pillows (I think they were inside the crib)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MyGirls4
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: MyGirls4
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MyGirls4 »

constantreader55 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:40 am So boring. How can she think people are still interested after having 5000 baby boys? Stop collecting children. Time to close up shop, she's never getting her coveted baby girl.
She will continue to have more kids. She is so jealous of Sydney. I say she will be needing a hysterectomy very soon. Poor Brittani..🤣😘
MyGirls4
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: MyGirls4

Unread post by MyGirls4 »

She has baby Cam wrapped in those horrid baby carriers that is covering the poor child’s face! She used it for poor Crew also and her other kids. The baby can’t breathe!! What is wrong with her and her husband?
Dramallamamama
Discord name: DramaLLamaMama

Unread post by Dramallamamama »

So Cam was in the hospital for RSV and she just had to throw in Crew’s name conveniently for even more sympathy. She only mentions Crew when she wants sympathy and attention. It didn’t even seem like she was present and in the moment at the hospital. Too busy keeping up with her social media like always. She is so disconnected from her real life it’s not even funny.
Colonel Mustard
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Colonel Mustard »

Thank you YTMD for having a place for us to talk about her!

WHY DOES HER INSTAGRAM BIO SAY YOUTUBE MAMA. NO, brittani, you NEVER upload to YouTube.

She was trying to sell stuff while her baby was in hospital!

She got knocked up 2 seconds after Crew died. I bet she will have another baby. People think Jeff has a pregnancy fetish- I think it is her with the fetish. She loves being knocked up!
constantreader55
Amateur
Amateur

She loves the attention that comes with being pregnant. Everything is about her, and then she gets attention because everyone loves tiny babies, then once they're around 4 months old she starts planning the next one. She'll end up with 12 kids at this rate. Hopefully her Instagram doesn't lose any more followers, teenage boys are expensive af to feed.
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

Dramallamamama wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:06 pm So Cam was in the hospital for RSV and she just had to throw in Crew’s name conveniently for even more sympathy. She only mentions Crew when she wants sympathy and attention. It didn’t even seem like she was present and in the moment at the hospital. Too busy keeping up with her social media like always. She is so disconnected from her real life it’s not even funny.

Also it bothered me that she felt the need to flaunt that she and Jeff were able to get a hotel while Cam was in the hospital. Most normal people wouldn’t worry about their own comfort or slee while their children are in the hospital. And of course her incessant need to buy stuff from Target to make the hospital feel like home 🙄
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

Instagram story of Cam in the wrap while she's decorating.............is this woman trolling us? He's probably snoring because he can't fucking breath dude.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Colonel Mustard
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Colonel Mustard »

I hate her pregnancy photos and I wish she would change her avatar. No one wants to see her in a bra while her husband is fully clothed. Looks trashy!
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

Colonel Mustard wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:09 pm I hate her pregnancy photos and I wish she would change her avatar. No one wants to see her in a bra while her husband is fully clothed. Looks trashy!
Agreed!
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

Um... no thanks!
I'd rather donate directly to a charity rather than trust this megga consumer with my money! She might just use the funds for a fancy fridge or the likes.
No one in their right mind should be sending this chick money!
She's going to be FOREVER riding the grieving parent train and taking the naive suckers with her
Smh!

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”