GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

OldMommy
Talker
Talker

Re: GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Unread post by OldMommy »

ears wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:15 pm Indie looks more sickly every time I see a picture of her. Image

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
2nd grade and they're still durls instead of girls?
Enough, already!
I can see them wandering the school halls looking for the durls room.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Randomly decided to go on ashley's instagram yesterday and she said the prinicpal asked at the end of last school year to split the girls in two classes. One twin from each set...
Ashley said she told them absolutely not because its easier on her to do 4 of the same of everything, instead of keeping track of two different classroom things...
And that god intended them to be together or he would have made them singletons...

So selfish. The prinicpal wasn't asking out of curiousity, as someone who was a teacher I know the prinicpal was asking cause 4 of one family in a class is a lot. It's hard to tell them apart, they're loud...the parents are obnoxious. Poor teachers
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

When she went on her rant about why she refuses to let the school separate the girls all I heard was "I'm a lazy parent who wants to do the bare minimum." In just a few weeks she will be complaining about how she has FOUR kids to read with and do homework with, well guess what Ashley maybe the other class wouldn't have had that same work and you would have only had TWO that night, guess we will never know because you will never let those poor girls have their own experiences. Imagine being the teacher that gets the short straw and has to have them in class.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Autumnsummers wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:20 pm When she went on her rant about why she refuses to let the school separate the girls all I heard was "I'm a lazy parent who wants to do the bare minimum." In just a few weeks she will be complaining about how she has FOUR kids to read with and do homework with, well guess what Ashley maybe the other class wouldn't have had that same work and you would have only had TWO that night, guess we will never know because you will never let those poor girls have their own experiences. Imagine being the teacher that gets the short straw and has to have them in class.
Imagine being the other kids too..yikes.

She tried to prove that the kids can tell them apart..yeah right. It's all by chance.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Also I noticed their first day of school outfits arent actually on the approved list of uniforms. Sounds about right for such dumbass parents.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

If not different classes have them wear a different colour.. as the Buzby girls all have had their own colour.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

IMG_0203 (1).PNG
This comment on his temple post hahahahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Their friends are just as obnoxious as they are and the group together is unreal. And did they yet again leave the girls totally alone while sleeping? Tysin was at her friends house with her friends husband decorating, the wife ashleys friend came over so ashley could get her 10,000 steps in and she had said that the girls were asleep. There they were walking around the neighborhood, they just prove every day what horrible neglectful parents they are.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

nahthxx wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:03 am IMG_0203 (1).PNG

This comment on his temple post hahahahaha
It appears he deleted the comment. Truth hurts, Bison. Can these dumbbells sit on a jury, if they aren't allowed to judge others? Not that anyone would want these morons on their jury...
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Stopped watching a while ago, found them boring. I am now getting link to their current vlogs.. grrr.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Posts on FB about being sick "Cough, nasty chest cold, dont know what it is"..said the girls had it last week.
Hmm sounds awfully familiar to covid 19/
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Autumnsummers wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:20 pm When she went on her rant about why she refuses to let the school separate the girls all I heard was "I'm a lazy parent who wants to do the bare minimum." In just a few weeks she will be complaining about how she has FOUR kids to read with and do homework with, well guess what Ashley maybe the other class wouldn't have had that same work and you would have only had TWO that night, guess we will never know because you will never let those poor girls have their own experiences. Imagine being the teacher that gets the short straw and has to have them in class.
Has anyone else heard of "folie à deux". It's when family members are usually raised in isolation from outside influences so start to think alike and act alike. Quite a damaging condition by all accounts. I don't understand any parent not wanting to give their children exposure to the the greatest life has to offer. Unless of course it might mean making them choose to wear different clothes each day. Gasp!!!!
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm also not talking about holidays as they all go as a "pod" rather than letting the girls have a a playdate with a friend.
Lovetoknit
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Lovetoknit »

When was the last time any of them had a hair cut! The girls hair looks like string and Tysin- there are no words.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Someone's going to be in trouble when Ashley gets back from yet another getaway. Douchebag took them shopping and they all had different clothes on. Mama's not going to be happy.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

It looks like she is wearing a diaper and trying to go to the bathroom Image

schnitzel94
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by schnitzel94 »

I don't watch their youtube videos other than to see the topic title. But I did notice the much lower number of views these days. What's kind of strange though, is that there a zero comments to these videos. It's not like the comments are turned off. So even with less views, there are people watching, so wouldn't there still be comments left? I know Trashley & Tubby have deleted negative comments in the past, but again, the opportunity to comment is there. I'm guessing most people aren't as interested in them anymore, even to the point of not bothering to comment. (The word comment was used 7 times in this post lol)
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Ashley is whining about how she’s been a single parent all week because her gross husband is in Florida with his brother. She keeps complaining about how hard it is but she leaves him ALL THE TIME with those girls to go off and sit in a sweatsuit and play with makeup and call it “work”. Also someone flipped her off for her almost hitting them with her large suv and that wasn’t very nice 🙄. She claims she wasn’t even that close but I guarantee she pretty much ran him down. She said her kids were screaming (what else is new) and she was having a bad day. So you were not paying attention and almost hit someone because your snotty kids can’t shut up sounds more like it.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

I had forgotten I had followed Amanduh on instagram and never deleted her and she popped up today with a video of how she lost her job and best friend over Marco Polo 😲😲😲😲😲 I’m sorry I knew Ashley was low and dirty but never expected that. Hate her even more now and feel really bad that poor girl have so much of her time and time away from her own kids just to be treated like that.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Autumnsummers wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:40 pm I had forgotten I had followed Amanduh on instagram and never deleted her and she popped up today with a video of how she lost her job and best friend over Marco Polo 😲😲😲😲😲 I’m sorry I knew Ashley was low and dirty but never expected that. Hate her even more now and feel really bad that poor girl have so much of her time and time away from her own kids just to be treated like that.
Doesn't surprise me. There's a nasty streak in Ashley that comes out every now and then. It's all about Ashley.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”