FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MyLittleFamily

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Wobbledewobble wrote:
PissedOutDQ wrote:Just wanna jump in cause her "quit my job to bring my 4 year old" video was suggested and I was so confused as to why she didn't have her kid and would quit a job to get him.

What a hot mess. Like of course your kid doesn't think you're his "home". You dumped him. It's not your job, it's that you left him and moved away. *Face palm*
Wtf is wrong with his dad that he has no problem handing him over to her after all that?

And contradict much?? "There is a reason why he doesn't like being at his dad's house", yet a minute before saying her always asks to go "home" to Dad's. Also there's something wrong with a man willing to knock up a girl that doesn't even care for her first kid.

She actually said when he (Hendrix) would be at Gus’s house, and she’s be on the phone with him, he would say he wants to go home, as in back with her. She said it in multiple videos that Hendrix considers home with her and always asks to go home when he’s with Gus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think I believe her. I think it’s a lie she’s telling herself to feel better about choosing drugs and guys over her kid.

Hendrix grew up with Gus always around so why wouldn’t he consider him home? I get the kid misses his mom, but no. She made this mess herself.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Hey guys! I just found out there this place existed! I searched and searched haha I guess I am blind because I swore I searched through I-P! ANYWAY! Has anyone watched recently?? It's really hard to get through Kyndal's constant whining! "wah wah we are soooo pooooor and can't afford to buy anything" then she keeps buying Starbucks and says she has stars to pay for it? Where is she getting all those stars? I have a friend addicted to getting a caramel coffee everyday and she doesn't have enough stars to get it for free! So, is she lying to the viewers or what? And constantly buying things at gap, and old navy, and target, and I could keep going.. when there are other places you can shop for kids clothes when you are on a budget. She just seems to want to live way beyond her means. It's like she watches all these famous YT Moms/families and wants to be just like them.. but, she needs to realize, she can't afford it! And she has had so many people sending her things off her Amazon wish list, that she has added a new Target wish list too! She said in her last video, I think it was "I just have a wish list so I know what I need". Girl! If that was the case, you wouldn't have put it on your YT page and post it every time.. and you would just say "I don't have a public wish list but, thank you for the thought!" to people who ask about one. And she also whined so much, people paid her electric bill (or was it water??). Because she didn't *realize* she wasn't getting a bill.. because the company spelled Kenny's email address wrong, and that's how they were sending them the bills. She just needs to learn how to balance! You can't be buying champagne, lobster, and caviar.. when you can only afford seltzer water, tuna, and poppy seeds! *sigh*

I used to like her, I did... but, all the incessant whining she does, just annoys me so much that I just can't with her anymore. I was also thrown off as well, when she was still with Gus, openly talking about leaving him... but, trying for baby #2... why??? Then she left him for another guy and comes back to YT with that huge update.

Also, the way she baby talks constantly to both her kids.. it's no wonder that Hendrix vocabulary doesn't seem to be much right now, and Bennett isn't really talking yet. OK, I think I am done, for the moment.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

ImageThi. This was on her last video she posted I think yesterday. A video filled with spending, including spending some of the money people sent her to pay her shut off electric. Why not save the extra to go towards future bills? People are catching on to her BS…..

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

woahisme wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:22 am ImageThi. This was on her last video she posted I think yesterday. A video filled with spending, including spending some of the money people sent her to pay her shut off electric. Why not save the extra to go towards future bills? People are catching on to her BS…..

Ohh nice!! I never read the comments, but... I was going to come back last night after I watched her video to post something else and got sidetracked. Was I correct, that with the EXTRA money she had leftover, from people helping pay her electric bill (and yay I remembered right it was electric).. she bought patio furniture for her and Kenny? If so, who does that?! My gosh! People are helping you keep your power on, so you can stay warm and keep your children warm.. and like that comment said, instead of saving.. you buy patio furniture? Wow! And I am willing to bet, the whole time she was frantic thinking about how she was going to pay for her electric, she was still buying starbies and still going out to eat with Kenny and buying treats for the kids constantly. smh.

Also, has anyone noticed how very spoiled Hendrix is? Like if he gets something, he will get more than Bennett because he's bigger.. but, then when he see's what Bennett got, he says "I can have some of his too right?" And OF COURSE, Kyndal says "yes, you can have some!" Or as in yesterday's vlog.. he couldn't just get some reese's pieces in a small box like Bennett.. nope! He needed the big package! And Kyndal just couldn't say no! Just like he gets whatever he wants to eat, because he's "such a picky eater". More like spoiled. Just my thought on it.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

This woman.. "we are having such a hard time with money" goes to Starbucks constantly.. not only to get herself the largest drink, but also to get banana bread, and croissant.. for her and the kids.. plus drinks! And it was a video or two ago that she said "I am using all my stars to get this drink". OK.. then she's paying for today out of her pocket. And how many stars could she possibly have saved up? You can only pay for ONE item with stars at a time at Starbucks as well, so she's lying when she says it pays for it all. If she really wants to save money, she needs to stop Starbucks runs.. get some reusable cups.. fill those with juice for the kids.. make some snacks and take those with. Get a reusable cup for herself, fill that with her coffee.. make herself a snack and take that with. For goodness sakes, she's all about the labels! Target this, Starbucks that, Old Navy This etc etc.. It's time for her to realize she needs to shop secondhand for awhile. Someone needs to get her to face some reality soon.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

What is up with Hendrix? Whenever he says or does anything he always looks at her like he has to make sure she approves and isn't giving him a pi$$ed off look. That doesn't sit right with me.

I thought she said her and kenny broke up but shes still living with him? Anyone know what happened? What about Gus? I really hope kenny doesn't treat Hendrix differently especially now that they have 2 kids together. Idk for some reason he reminds me of Dann (Hayleys "baby daddy").

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MamaTweet wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:20 pm What is up with Hendrix? Whenever he says or does anything he always looks at her like he has to make sure she approves and isn't giving him a pi$$ed off look. That doesn't sit right with me.

I thought she said her and kenny broke up but shes still living with him? Anyone know what happened? What about Gus? I really hope kenny doesn't treat Hendrix differently especially now that they have 2 kids together. Idk for some reason he reminds me of Dann (Hayleys "baby daddy").

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
Hendrix always looks so unsure of himself.. and always answers with "yeah" "yeah" "yeah" all the time.. There is something up there, I just don't know what.. if it's her, if it's just him and his manners or what.

Not sure if they got back together and are working it out, are just together for the kid or?? She never was specific with it. They broke up, she let things in the apartment go to crap.. a BRAND NEW apartment, freshly built.. looked like complete crap.. because of a man saying he was leaving her.. I get it, people get depressed but, geez.. you have to do better than that for your kids. And not eating properly, when you're pregnant. She's the definition of stupid. And apparently, Haylee was just making things up or seeing things wrong, when she was in a down in her depression, and saying bad thins about Dann... none of it was true, and he's a good guy..l

Anyway.. back to this family... She really needs to pull her head out of her butt, stop whining, stop making her viewers feel bad for her, so they send her things and money (that parts really making me mad.. because I know worse off people than her and they don't beg), and do things to better her situation! It doesn't matter if toys are on sale.. she DOESN'T NEED to buy them for the kids every trip. She could buy some and put them away for presents for birthdays/Christmas/Easter.. but, they don't need something every freaking time they go out! She needs to stop normalizing that behavior.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

She’s back with another video whining about their money problems and how hard it is. I’m sure In hopes people will bail her out and send her money again.
I totally get living paycheck to paycheck, I did it with 4 little kids and 1 income.
But I can also say I never had Starbucks during that time, my kids were in Walmart clothing vs Hendrix’s old navy and Abercrombie or hollister, can’t remember exactly.
It hard to have sympathy towards someone that could cut corners and have more money towards rent and car payments. She claims their monthly bills are more than they bring in.
I do give her credit for making videos and trying to make extra income in the way she can, but the begging and living beyond their means is getting old.
Trim the fat, I promise there’s still some there before you beg for hand outs.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

woahisme wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:52 am She’s back with another video whining about their money problems and how hard it is. I’m sure In hopes people will bail her out and send her money again.
I totally get living paycheck to paycheck, I did it with 4 little kids and 1 income.
But I can also say I never had Starbucks during that time, my kids were in Walmart clothing vs Hendrix’s old navy and Abercrombie or hollister, can’t remember exactly.
It hard to have sympathy towards someone that could cut corners and have more money towards rent and car payments. She claims their monthly bills are more than they bring in.
I do give her credit for making videos and trying to make extra income in the way she can, but the begging and living beyond their means is getting old.
Trim the fat, I promise there’s still some there before you beg for hand outs.

I really hope someone comments something to her soon! I notice that she gets less and less comments and likes lately on her videos, so people must be feeling the same way we do and are tired of it. The Hendrix birthday video and the one prior, she was whining about not having much money to buy him presents, or do much for him. Someone sent her money for a gift for him and money for a coffee for her! All I could think about was.. what about all the shopping trips she takes, where she just HAS to buy the kids a toy and treat each time plus Starbucks for them and herself? Plus her shopping at name brand stores! If she STOPPED doing that, she'd be able to save a lot of money, for birthday's and emergencies! She always puts down Walmart's fruits and veggies, saying "they never look good" but, when she does hauls, they look really nice to me! And, I shop there, and I never have issues.. but, when I go to Target, they always have something rotten/molding. I also realized, it's not just Kendall who is living beyond her means.. it's her boyfriend she keeps trying to make people think is her husband (haha) too! Is there a reason, he can't buy store brand and HAS to have name brand, when they both go shopping? You'd think he would be smarter about things, since he's the paycheck! But, I believe it's mostly Kendall.. she seems to think she HAS to keep up with everything trendy, to be popular! She should take a note from youtubers who became popular.. like OKBaby.. when they started, they did NOT shop Target, go to Starbucks, eat out, buy name brand, shop label, buy kids something every trip! They budgeted, shopped Walmart, and cheaper stores, made coffee at home, cooked at home, etc etc! THAT, resonated with A LOT of people! Plus, they didn't whine every dang video, about how poor they were, and this and that.. they just went about their day, good or bad! Maybe is she did THAT, instead of what she's doing.. she'd gain followers, instead of lose them. /shrug

Return to “I-P”