The Jackson Hive: Kult Kabin Klean Kween | Part 4

Whattheactualduck
Amateur
Amateur

Re: The Jackson Hive: Kult Kabin Klean Kween | Part 4

Unread post by Whattheactualduck »

She will bet all hot and hornet again for the next putz aka sucker after she tires of Kyle again and she has drained him of all humanity, stuck in a small ass apartment ..starts sucking his dick almost immediately so he will do shit for her. She is more like her parents than she will ever admit ..user from the get go..daughter of jailbird Justin and whack job Stephanie ..mix them together and this is what you get…
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jczc2003 »

She definitely found out life was harder without Kyle there to do most of the work for her. She probably thought Blake was gonna step in and be her new whipping boy but he ran as fast as he could from that family!
She’s very smug when she’s with Kyle, but the hard truth is he is all she’s got right now. If someone better came along he would be booted again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EmmaJayne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmmaJayne »

She got her boobs done. But has no money? I wasn’t going to comment about them because I think she wants that. but when she done that cupshe hall I wondered if she has got them done but I know bathing suits can push up and make the smallest boobs seem big. But then the other night I was watching her IG stories where she clearly had no bra on. I thought why the hell is she posting this story with no bra and I think it’s because no one noticed or asked🤣 I have mine done girl! I don’t need them bouncing around in a tshirt braless on IG! Lol
EmmaJayne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmmaJayne »

Another thing is her saying kyle was never there for her when they were together now he’s the one who got her out of the darkest times? This family is crazy. Momof3 is for sure Emily. I’m not sure why she even comes here to defend herself. I am not going to talk crap about her snacks because I’m guilty of that but I will say that as long as you offer options they will never learn to eat full nutritional meals. They won’t starve they will get hungry enough to eat what you cook… but a child is raising 4 children. They didn’t need to go buy an almost half million dollar home especially one where your daughters room is in the basement. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing my child was alone in the basement. She can tell us all she wants her daughter loves it. She may very well love it during the day.
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

When did she find time to get her boobs done?!? Must have been before she reunited with Kyle and mommy and daddy probably paid for it. Little did they know it would make Kyle come running back—all he probably cares about is the cookie

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Per IG stories: Oh for goodness sake you’re wanting drama and you’re capitalizing on it with your little vlog pay per view channel.

You’re just pissed your GRANDMOTHER called you out on NOT putting your kids safety first.

Also, you’re not “sharing all the details” because if you did you know people would realize how shitty of a person you really are.

ProblamaLlamma
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: ProblamaLlamma

Unread post by ProblamaLlamma »

Oh for sure!!! Your not sharing the details bc it’s clearly REALLY BAD that brother jay called Kyle a pedo* …. So yeah that’s why your being secretive and putting false OPs on your own “husband”
And grandma reached out via Public platform bc it’s probably her only way to get her attention
ProblamaLlamma
Amateur
Amateur

I love how she said “I’ve been getting messages” no u have not lol. Again with things that never happened. She’s been reading in here and felt the need to “address the issues” on her IG. She said she allows who disturbs the peace on her IG and that isn’t the place for it and then SHE brought it to her IG stories not us. This is how u are the root of the drama, u literally just did that
Cece7859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cece7859 »

I'm thinking her family might eventually post to their YouTube their side of the story.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ProblamaLlamma
Amateur
Amateur

If they can figure out how with out her help editing I would love to hear it. I felt bad for her *at first* but as they say there’s two sides to every story.
Whattheactualduck
Amateur
Amateur

Her parents havnt been active on YouTube for awhile (well I’ve not checked recently). They thought then pouring their hearts out and giving us “the truth” we were all just going to be accepting of the felon parents ..they are all fucking nuts .
ProblamaLlamma
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah there is no forgiveness for people who scammed old people out of their money. Anything bad that happens to that family is ultimately karma doing her job.
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

ProblamaLlamma wrote:Yeah there is no forgiveness for people who scammed old people out of their money. Anything bad that happens to that family is ultimately karma doing her job.
If Emily wanted to truly get revenge she could just do a tell-all video on her public channel. Image

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Jay got married last month. Emily most likely didn't attendImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ProblamaLlamma
Amateur
Amateur

If Emily wanted to truly get revenge she could just do a tell-all video on her public channel.

I don’t think she ever will. She can act like a hard ass all she wants but I see her making up & kissing her dads ass again to buy her mansion back 😂 she won’t last. Time will tell
Whattheactualduck
Amateur
Amateur

Yes it’s all about the dollar signs yo .
Tk426mom7
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tk426mom7 »

They are definitely watching everything here. Her and her friends Instagram story proves that after someone here made the comment about Emily not having her around anymore with Kyle back.
Whattheactualduck
Amateur
Amateur

Today in her video she showed a “grocery” haul..I say groceries but really it was a snack haul because being tbe child she is she just had to show us that if she wants to but all snack she will..and then some. I don’t know when the last time I saw her cook a protein and make an actual meal for the kids. Mac n cheese is living it up I guess. Of course she had to do a story in her insta about her being at peace no matter what everyone around her is saying or doing .yeah right you just keep telling yourself that..you can even look at her and tell she’s trying to make herself believe that ..her face defies what she is saying and the you nag ti make us believe..we are to believe that her parents, her two brothers and her grandma all turned against her but when five people turn their back on her that should say something . She HAS to stick up for Kyle because without him she couldn’t get the mortgage because most of her income comes from her new platform and you (mostly) have to have a stable income for two years for it to count towards a mortgage app…I cant wait to see now that she has the mortgage approved and she’s moved in how long it takes for her to get rid of Kyle because she doesn’t need him anymore (just needed him to qualify as she can make the payment us on her own). Shouldn’t be long now , and she will give some sort of lame ass reasoning that she wants us to believe for that too..just you wait ..
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

The Jackson Hive: Kult Kabin Klean Kween | Part 4

She wants to say that money is why people won’t go against her dad because she was once there and took all she could because she enjoyed appearing rich without really having to work for it. She didn’t care if his money was ill gotten gains. They are all shitty people, Kyle included.

The snack thing must be something she’s obsessed with. There’s no way little kids eat that much snack food! She just wants to be the cool mom and maybe in her pea brain that’s what cool
moms do?

ETA: also, I find it odd that she almost always seems to be drinking something in her reels. I don’t know why but that just stands out to me.

Whattheactualduck
Amateur
Amateur

She’s probably diabetic and thirsty all the time, would be no surprise the way they frickin eat .

Return to “I-P”