This Is How We Bingham: Rad dad and family fads! | Part 6

bm155
Amateur
Amateur

Re: This Is How We Bingham: Rad dad and family fads! | Part 6

Unread post by bm155 »

nahthxx wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:31 am
ms0926 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:06 am Oof, I don't know if any of y'all have been keeping up with the listing of the Bingham house, but I feel like (at least looking in from the outside) they are struggling to get it sold. Its been on the market for 32 days and they just recently brought the price down by $50k. I've never actually sold a house before, BUT I do feel like they were expecting to sell that thing much quicker with the way the housing market was towards the beginning of the year. I'm also wondering how much they were expecting to get in profit from the help to offset some of the cost of the new house. But we shall see what happens I guess.
I hadnt thought of looking at it again. But that's funny. They think theyre house is so amazing but its mismatched and the only updated certain areas and left others undone. The tiny yard is awful, no one will want that if they have kids.
I thought it would sell quick because of the way the market is, but maybe buyers aren't loving the fact that the house spent the last 5 or something years being seen by everyone online? Also we don't know exactly to what extent their renovations were well done haha
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

They really had to go on Etsy and buy random books of the same color to decorate their house...

Books that will never be read and just collect dust?
That's the most ridiculous thing ive heard. The fact that other people do it too? what the hell
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

nahthxx wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:24 pm They really had to go on Etsy and buy random books of the same color to decorate their house...

Books that will never be read and just collect dust?
That's the most ridiculous thing ive heard. The fact that other people do it too? what the hell
This is totally gross. There are an infinite number of books to be purchased and actually read and enjoyed. Everything wrong with Pinterest and Instagram aesthetic culture is represented by those boxes of sad, color-coded books that will never be cracked open and read. I am stunned that so painfully a vapid concept exists, but I suppose I shouldn't be.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Hazy seems to be reading 2 or 3 year old books and I think all of the kids are below reading levels!
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Willow2015 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:37 am Hazy seems to be reading 2 or 3 year old books and I think all of the kids are below reading levels!
The five below vlog...They said she cant spell..she couldnt spell candy.
Spell and reading go hand in hand, she is that kid who uses context clues to read but when it comes down to it can't actually do it and when it comes that she has to comprehend what she's reading and answering questions/writing essays, she will be screwed.
They've done a huge disservice to her.
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RogueCity »

But luckily she is told that she is the cutest and she's a princess every day of her life.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

I just looked up their house listing and a couple things stand out.

I am saying this but 1) the house is nice, its attractive, its big, I don't live in anything has grand or nice, my little apartment could never be what that is BUT im looking at this from the perspective of spending 800,000 dollars on a home.

they went through so much work making the kitchen all white and modern but left in so much of that yellowy wood

1) front door should have been changed out forever ago, the yellow wood against everything else is out of place. Should had done a white wood door, a dark brown, anything to match the house and inside better.
2) All the bathrooms cabinets should have been changed to white as well. or a light gray
3)stair banister right as you walk in? paint it white
4) the outside lights on makeshift poles? take them down, looks trashy and not well done.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Mindy was livid that krew wasn’t eating her lunches. Wow!!!!!
Shambles71
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Shambles71 »

Anyone notice that the TIHWB kids and the Holland kids all do the same activities (gymnastics, soccer, flag football) but never together and always at different places.

Justin coaches flag football. Why wouldn’t he have coached Krew or Ryler? Weird!
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Shambles71 wrote:Anyone notice that the TIHWB kids and the Holland kids all do the same activities (gymnastics, soccer, flag football) but never together and always at different places.

Justin coaches flag football. Why wouldn’t he have coached Krew or Ryler? Weird!
They live on the next street from them and you never see them together...I wonder is Mindy and Lindsay get along?!?

ms0926
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ms0926 »

Something I've noticed for the longest time in the vlogs/stories is how ridiculously rude and insulting Branden is to Mindy. I swear, in every single video you can expect him to make at least one 'joke' about her appearance...like her hair, if she is/isn't wearing makeup, etc. Honestly, it is pretty sad. And obviously Mindy is not a victim as she has enabled the exploitation as much as Branden has, but you can only imagine what it's teaching their sons. I have even heard Ryler make some comments about her as well. If you watch their stories, Mindy will be like apologizing for taking a shower and having wet hair at like 6pm and how crazy she must look?? Or if her hair is in a bun she's like "omg I'm sorry I'm in pajamas and looking a mess" like what? I genuinely think its a reaction to all the crap that Branden gives her. And even though the things he has said are 'jokes', I can only imagine what it does to her brain. Most jokes are rooted in truth, or at least truthful emotions. I wonder what their marriage really looks like behind closed doors.
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

ms0926 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:58 am Something I've noticed for the longest time in the vlogs/stories is how ridiculously rude and insulting Branden is to Mindy. I swear, in every single video you can expect him to make at least one 'joke' about her appearance...like her hair, if she is/isn't wearing makeup, etc. Honestly, it is pretty sad. And obviously Mindy is not a victim as she has enabled the exploitation as much as Branden has, but you can only imagine what it's teaching their sons. I have even heard Ryler make some comments about her as well. If you watch their stories, Mindy will be like apologizing for taking a shower and having wet hair at like 6pm and how crazy she must look?? Or if her hair is in a bun she's like "omg I'm sorry I'm in pajamas and looking a mess" like what? I genuinely think its a reaction to all the crap that Branden gives her. And even though the things he has said are 'jokes', I can only imagine what it does to her brain. Most jokes are rooted in truth, or at least truthful emotions. I wonder what their marriage really looks like behind closed doors.
She insults him all the time too though. His lack of hair, his age, his clothing choices, his preferred foods, his technology....

They don't seem to like each other very much. I remember Mindy fake gagging once when Branden said that he loved her. The passive aggressive insults are a way for them to express their dislike for each other under the guise of fun.
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Uncle_Deadly wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:27 pm
ms0926 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:58 am Something I've noticed for the longest time in the vlogs/stories is how ridiculously rude and insulting Branden is to Mindy. I swear, in every single video you can expect him to make at least one 'joke' about her appearance...like her hair, if she is/isn't wearing makeup, etc. Honestly, it is pretty sad. And obviously Mindy is not a victim as she has enabled the exploitation as much as Branden has, but you can only imagine what it's teaching their sons. I have even heard Ryler make some comments about her as well. If you watch their stories, Mindy will be like apologizing for taking a shower and having wet hair at like 6pm and how crazy she must look?? Or if her hair is in a bun she's like "omg I'm sorry I'm in pajamas and looking a mess" like what? I genuinely think its a reaction to all the crap that Branden gives her. And even though the things he has said are 'jokes', I can only imagine what it does to her brain. Most jokes are rooted in truth, or at least truthful emotions. I wonder what their marriage really looks like behind closed doors.
She insults him all the time too though. His lack of hair, his age, his clothing choices, his preferred foods, his technology....

They don't seem to like each other very much. I remember Mindy fake gagging once when Branden said that he loved her. The passive aggressive insults are a way for them to express their dislike for each other under the guise of fun.
This change all happened at once...I could almost pin point the video it started on.
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

I love how they make a big deal out of celebrating Maddie’s birthday but only take Ryler and Krew to celebrate. How do you do that to your other two kids?!?! Maybe pick an activity that the whole family could enjoy.
bm155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bm155 »

They're definitely counting on the house sale money to buy the other house and getting desperate.
I decided it would be fun to check something...

They're saying on the vlog that the market is crazy and no one wants to buy a house because of interest rates going up...no...no one wants to buy YOUR house! No doubt that the market has slowed down, but I looked on realtor.com...about 15 houses with a bigger or comparable square footage to theirs were sold on a 20 mile radius from their house since September 19.

If you start counting on September 1st, there were 111 houses with a bigger or comparable square footage to theirs sold within a 20 mile radius from their house.

Their house has been on the market for 48 days, meaning since august 17th...if you count since then...234 similar houses have been sold. They keep blaming the market, but I think the problem is them or the quality of the renovations they did to the house lol
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

bm155 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:59 pm They're definitely counting on the house sale money to buy the other house and getting desperate.

They're saying on the vlog that the market is crazy and no one wants to buy a house because of interest rates going up...no...no one wants to buy YOUR house! No doubt that the market has slowed down, but I looked on realtor.com...about 15 houses with a bigger or comparable square footage to theirs were sold on a 20 mile radius from their house since September 19.

If you start counting on September 1st, there were 111 houses with a bigger or comparable square footage to theirs sold within a 20 mile radius from their house.

Their house has been on the market for 48 days, meaning since august 17th...if you count since then...234 similar houses have been sold. They keep blaming the market, but I think the problem is them or the quality of the renovations they did to the house lol
I agree..I posted it a few up but there renovations were cheap and not thought out. Should have worked on the outside appeal more too.
It does suck to be in such a limbo financially but also, they didn't have to build a fake mansion...They didn't need custom shelving in each room, hazel didnt need a bedroom and a loft and a private bathroom, they didnt need extra bedroom for Madi (she's an adult), they didnt need a sport court or a giant pool. Could have done the house, and then the yard later. could have got a regular rectangle pool...not a giant slide and jumping platforms. It's a house not a resort.

everything mindy chose for decor will be outdated in 5 years, none of it's classic or timeless.
bm155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bm155 »

nahthxx wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:43 am
bm155 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:59 pm They're definitely counting on the house sale money to buy the other house and getting desperate.

I agree..I posted it a few up but there renovations were cheap and not thought out. Should have worked on the outside appeal more too.
It does suck to be in such a limbo financially but also, they didn't have to build a fake mansion...They didn't need custom shelving in each room, hazel didnt need a bedroom and a loft and a private bathroom, they didnt need extra bedroom for Madi (she's an adult), they didnt need a sport court or a giant pool. Could have done the house, and then the yard later. could have got a regular rectangle pool...not a giant slide and jumping platforms. It's a house not a resort.

everything mindy chose for decor will be outdated in 5 years, none of it's classic or timeless.
Not to mention the 10k “mistake” that made Mindy want to change the roof trim color and the fact that they’re leaving basically all their furniture behind and have a designer who is buying new things for every room lol
ms0926
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ms0926 »

bm155 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:44 pm
nahthxx wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:43 am

Not to mention the 10k “mistake” that made Mindy want to change the roof trim color and the fact that they’re leaving basically all their furniture behind and have a designer who is buying new things for every room lol
FOR REAL. Can you imagine rationalizing spending an extra TEN THOUSAND dollars to fix your mistake. These people are so delusional and so separated from reality. Going online and complaining about how you cried about a mistake on your gigantic brand new mansion and spent 10k to fix it is so tone deaf. Also, they brought the price down on their house ANOTHER $50,000, so they're asking for $700,000 now instead of the original $800,000. Wild. I am also really surprised that they addressed it at all in the vlog, very interesting.
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

I feel bad for them that the house didn’t sell like they thought it would. I don’t see how they haven’t over-extended themselves with all the customization on the new house. They spend money like crazy too. Mindy is always sharing her favorite $100+ pants or sneakers. Today she even said that she bought every colored Stanley cup. They are $30 each! That’s nuts!

Think college is saved for all 4 kids before building their dream home?
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

ms0926 wrote:
bm155 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:44 pm Not to mention the 10k “mistake” that made Mindy want to change the roof trim color and the fact that they’re leaving basically all their furniture behind and have a designer who is buying new things for every room lol
FOR REAL. Can you imagine rationalizing spending an extra TEN THOUSAND dollars to fix your mistake. These people are so delusional and so separated from reality. Going online and complaining about how you cried about a mistake on your gigantic brand new mansion and spent 10k to fix it is so tone deaf. Also, they brought the price down on their house ANOTHER $50,000, so they're asking for $700,000 now instead of the original $800,000. Wild. I am also really surprised that they addressed it at all in the vlog, very interesting.
It gave them another video with an overexaggerated title and a cringy thumbnail.

Return to “Q-Z”