Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Re: Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

I watched the latest video, and I think this is probably the most likeable I've ever seen Alex. For the first time she actually seemed...content? I don't know that I'll ever understand the sheer determination to have more bio kids when they had to fight so hard for just one and the cards are stacked against them. But it was nice to see her discussing their situation matter-of-factly rather than coming across as unhinged and in denial.
I think she did make a good point. If they want to grow their family and they're still in their fertile years, they shouldn't be criticized for trying. It just seems like there are far easier ways to do that, but she's hell-bent on the most difficult and expensive way.
Cece7859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cece7859 »

Anyone know if they are still friends with Myka and James??
Dreamkeeper+1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreamkeeper+1 »

Callie's Birthday: is it just me or does Phil have the most ANNOYING voice ever? Then they played flashbacks of Callie which was cute, but of course they ruined it by playing Happy Birthday in Spanish 98 times! Ok we recognize your including Kinsley's heritage, but OMG!!! SOMETIMES Phil acts like a savant. Cassidy tells Callie Happy Birthday....Phil then right after asks Cassidy if she told Callie Happy Birthday. Its like Phillip is 10 steps behind everybody else. Why the heck does he have to talk so loud?
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

Well, well, well, the cow has had her calf, and P and A have just bought a male pig. Placed in the run with the other pigs, in the dark, amidst the girls being very loud. Will they never learn about animals? In the morning the new pig had escaped, and there they are looking for it, poor thing must be scared out of its wits. Someone has put a corker of a comment on about them collecting animals, and the sugars have jumped on the comment! I deleted my own comment in case I was lynched. There is also Phil asking for another dog!! Instead of collecting children, Alex has turned her attention to animals, which are pets, and my farming relatives must be turning in their graves at the nonsense. I do not understand how they can afford to obtain their livestock, let alone feeding and vet bills.

I agree, Phil is very loud, they all are, but Cassidy is adorable.
Dreamkeeper+1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreamkeeper+1 »

Why the hell must Phil repeat everything that we just watched? Does he truly belueve that we are as dumb as he is?
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Buttercup the cow has given birth to her first calf. So Phil, Alex and some other woman are out there in the floodlit enclosure fussing round the cow. I didn't watch to the end, but apparently Phil is goingto sleep with cow and calf tonight. He also lets out one of his gross laughs near the animals.They have no idea, and doubtless the girls will be out in the morning adding to the row.'The cow and calf need peace.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

And those high beam torches.. give them peace. Buttercup birthed without your help, she can raise her calf.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

I commented on the fact that after giving birth, animals need to be left alone, and also to think of the safety of the children or words to that effect. A sugar really letme have it, twice!!
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

The cow and calf are the latest craze.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Another partial vlog about IVF, now that they have tied themselves down with livestock. I rarely watch a vlog through, Phil' loud voice, the girls screeching, etc. Looks like I will have to wait with baited breath for the next installment.

Return to “Phil and Alex”