TaylerTragedy: Mother of 5, Stripper on the Side | Part 64

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy: Mother of 5, Stripper on the Side | Part 64

Unread post by Panda714 »

https://www.kapwing.com/videos/62bf8e8c38bfb500623f97d4

How awful to and dismissive of her children is she on a regular basis to upload this with ZERO embarrassment or shame? Not only was the kid(I’m assuming Anberlin)just trying to ask her mom a fucking question but it was AN IMPORTANT ASS QUESTION INVOLVING THEIR SAFETY and she gives the loudest most annoyed shush in the world cause she’s taking video of a deer? The OTHER child(I’m assuming Alesana)had to answer her about the poison ivy and honestly sounded too comfortable having to be the safe and responsible person in the equation

Just fucking remove the audio before you post if it’s that important considering the point of it was to SEE nature not HEAR nature
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

What's her insta right now?
I swear this girl has a different IG every month
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Instafollower96
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Instafollower96 »

Second, I’d love to see her insta and see the shit show 🤷‍♀️
Abcde
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abcde »

I only know of the *gothicmaryjane* one. It's public for now.

peoplelikegrapes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peoplelikegrapes »

I don’t know why I just randomly thought of Tayler but LMAO the last time I kept up with her was back when she got pregnant to that random dude, got an abortion and then had another kid with Chuckie. How long ago was that? I must have a lot to catch up on.
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

peoplelikegrapes wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:32 am I don’t know why I just randomly thought of Tayler but LMAO the last time I kept up with her was back when she got pregnant to that random dude, got an abortion and then had another kid with Chuckie. How long ago was that? I must have a lot to catch up on.
Probably like 4 years ago lol
peoplelikegrapes
Amateur
Amateur

Re: TaylerTragedy: Mother of 5, Stripper on the Side | Part 64n

Unread post by peoplelikegrapes »

Bellathorne wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:06 am
peoplelikegrapes wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:32 am I don’t know why I just randomly thought of Tayler but LMAO the last time I kept up with her was back when she got pregnant to that random dude, got an abortion and then had another kid with Chuckie. How long ago was that? I must have a lot to catch up on.
Probably like 4 years ago lol
That’s so crazy!! I just read the last thread and I wish I could say I’m shocked about how she turned out but I’m honestly not lol.
Cakewalked
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cakewalked »

She might be able to delete all her posts, but she can’t delete other people’s posts containing her videos lolol

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRD3CsH7/?k=1

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRD3mQhw/?k=1
hoppinginpuddles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hoppinginpuddles »

ginagiraffe wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:38 pm The kids name is emery if i remember correctly.. for whoever asked up there ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Like a nail file...
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

How can she have such cute babies.. so unfair. She is such a trash human.

her tiktok is spicymaryjane https://www.tiktok.com/@spicymaryjane
up all night, got demons to fight
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 8008135 »

I have not been on this thread for a looong time but I'm realising I may have been better off without knowing about her BS.
Those poor fucking kids. What a depressing shit show of a life they have.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Apparently Emery had to be flown to a hospital via helicopter so something is very wrong. Anyone else having flashbacks to Alesana having her skull caved in?

I truly hope he’s ok but I’ve got a feeling she’s about to have CPS all up in her business
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

Panda714 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:28 am Apparently Emery had to be flown to a hospital via helicopter so something is very wrong. Anyone else having flashbacks to Alesana having her skull caved in?

I truly hope he’s ok but I’ve got a feeling she’s about to have CPS all up in her business
According to her he has RSV
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 8008135 »

How many kids does she have now?
Abcde
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abcde »

8008135 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:59 pm How many kids does she have now?
5!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Skw124
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Skw124 »

Midnightdreamsxx wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:20 pm Tayler’s fifth kid belongs to Nick BonAnno. The kid looks similar to Nick’s daughter when she was born. Definitely isn’t the black mans. What is this kids name? Where is the post about her saying the club won’t have her back? I don’t think she has HIV just stupid bitch disorder.
That new baby looks nothing like Nicks kids, at all
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 8008135 »

Seeing Amberlin so grown up is fuckin me up lol. Alesana is 100% a cuter version of her dad. Looks just like Chuckie's sister. Amberlin looks like Tayler. I was always iffy on the rumours that Jakoby wasn't Chuckies but this photo actually makes me lean on the "not Chuckie's" side. He had certain features that don't resemble Tayler or Chuckie.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

8008135 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:29 pm Seeing Amberlin so grown up is fuckin me up lol. Alesana is 100% a cuter version of her dad. Looks just like Chuckie's sister. Amberlin looks like Tayler. I was always iffy on the rumours that Jakoby wasn't Chuckies but this photo actually makes me lean on the "not Chuckie's" side. He had certain features that don't resemble Tayler or Chuckie.
Right?? They are so grown I cna't believe how cute they are. I hope someone is taking care of them properly. How can she afford 5 children? Like...how? Where is she getting the money?
up all night, got demons to fight
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 8008135 »

sleep84 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:34 am
8008135 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:29 pm Seeing Amberlin so grown up is fuckin me up lol. Alesana is 100% a cuter version of her dad. Looks just like Chuckie's sister. Amberlin looks like Tayler. I was always iffy on the rumours that Jakoby wasn't Chuckies but this photo actually makes me lean on the "not Chuckie's" side. He had certain features that don't resemble Tayler or Chuckie.
Right?? They are so grown I cna't believe how cute they are. I hope someone is taking care of them properly. How can she afford 5 children? Like...how? Where is she getting the money?
Help from both the government and family/friends. Sh's probably in quite a bit of debt too.

It's crazy how such ugly people made such adorable kids. And Jakoby is the cutest. Hence why I doubt he's Chuckie's.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sleep84 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:34 am
Tayler keeping the kids away from Chuckie for petty reasons like control or money? No wayyyyy nobody could have possibly foreseen

It looks like Kaycie may be implying it’s Tayler’s mom/relatives that keep giving her money but Tayler’s mom is begging for cash on Facebook so she can buy one of Tayler’s brothers CLOTHES cause she doesn’t have insurance and had a dryer fire before Christmas

Also her “parenting” seems to have struck again cause one of the youngest brothers has a baby coming and he/the mom look like highschool sophomores at most
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”