Enjoy your new thread! :somad:
sickofthebs
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Our Landing Crew | Part 2

Unread post by sickofthebs »

Stephanie's "what I got my kids for Christmas" video just went up-- this woman is apparently determined to go bankrupt again. They had a success with their business earlier this year and bought a multi-acre property, and now she's easily spent several thousand dollars on Christmas. Will she ever learn impulse control?
Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Minpinmom2 »

It seems not much has changed - they’re still exploiting their children for views, making money any way they can, and spending money like there’s no tomorrow. Did anyone else see they are now selling their property? Tbh I didn’t watch the video, anyone know why? My guess is building costs.
olcscam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by olcscam »

I've uploaded a few of her deleted videos to: https://rumble.com/user/OurLandingCrewDeletedVideos - I started collecting her videos about a year ago and have roughly 1,800 video's. I became Autistically obsessed with this family and how one mother could extort her entire kids medical history to the public. I would of thought this was illegal but apparently it's not. I have uploaded her most recent younow video's which show her drunkly having a stream which she did frequently. I think the most disgusting video of her kids which is still uploaded is where she is paid as an advertiser from goodnights diapers and uses a clip of her 15 year old son holding it and saying how much he likes them. The fact that any friend of his who watches the channel is going to know some of his most intimate secrets one day into meeting him is disgusting.

This women makes a fortune off of Autism... Y'all don't even realize she makes $850 per child from SSI or MORE. That means she's making $3,400 per month just from SSI. Will never know the true numbers of her youtube channel but a quick estimate is 29,851,891 views * $5 per 1k views = $149,259 in 7 years, which equates to $21,000 per year. That's $1,776 + $3,400 = $5,176 per month from "autism". She also started her celticbrew witchcraft and has sold 9,603 items/services which on average is about $5 per item low balling = $48,000 in 2 years. These numbers also don't include her merch store and amazon store as I don't have a way to estimate those. Now with her divorcing Lonnie if she goes for child support which she will easily win in Colorado state you could easily add a few hundred bucks per month. But don't worry Lonnies the narcissist not her.

Bringing her grand total to $3,400 SSI + $1,776 YT + $2,000 CB = $7,176 PER MONTH, $86,112 PER YEAR.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Don’t forget the divorce.
mfjaon

Unread post by mfjaon »

olcscam wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:09 pm I've uploaded a few of her deleted videos to: https://rumble.com/user/OurLandingCrewDeletedVideos - I started collecting her videos about a year ago and have roughly 1,800 video's. I became Autistically obsessed with this family and how one mother could extort her entire kids medical history to the public. I would of thought this was illegal but apparently it's not. I have uploaded her most recent younow video's which show her drunkly having a stream which she did frequently. I think the most disgusting video of her kids which is still uploaded is where she is paid as an advertiser from goodnights diapers and uses a clip of her 15 year old son holding it and saying how much he likes them. The fact that any friend of his who watches the channel is going to know some of his most intimate secrets one day into meeting him is disgusting.

This women makes a fortune off of Autism... Y'all don't even realize she makes $850 per child from SSI or MORE. That means she's making $3,400 per month just from SSI. Will never know the true numbers of her youtube channel but a quick estimate is 29,851,891 views * $5 per 1k views = $149,259 in 7 years, which equates to $21,000 per year. That's $1,776 + $3,400 = $5,176 per month from "autism". She also started her celticbrew witchcraft and has sold 9,603 items/services which on average is about $5 per item low balling = $48,000 in 2 years. These numbers also don't include her merch store and amazon store as I don't have a way to estimate those. Now with her divorcing Lonnie if she goes for child support which she will easily win in Colorado state you could easily add a few hundred bucks per month. But don't worry Lonnies the narcissist not her.

Bringing her grand total to $3,400 SSI + $1,776 YT + $2,000 CB = $7,176 PER MONTH, $86,112 PER YEAR.

You might be obsessed with them, but you are not very accurate and haven't considered some things that are obvious.

1. The diaper video was sponsored. You usually can't delete sponsored videos even if you don't want them anymore because of the terms and conditions when you agree that comes with sponserships. She probably changed her mind about toileting after they did the sponsorship, and it was too late by then to delete the post. For at least the last 2 years, she hasn't talked about her children's toileting situations and she's been super consistent about it.

2. She doesn't get SSI. She said this over and over on videos. Getting SSI is a lot more difficult than you (or a lot of people) think. Just try it. You have to practically have no income and no savings/assets. Someone who can put a downpayment on land as they have definitely don't qualify. You should look into how you get SSI yourself and you quickly realize that she won't be able to get any.

3. $86000 a year isn't that much money considering how much it cost to live. They have 6 children. I can't imagine how much it cost to just get by with minimal expenses. The cost of living in Colorado isn't super high, but still. I did a quick search on Zillow and a 5 bedroom house is probably about $3500 to rent a month. Grocery bills are probably over $1000 if not around $2000 per month to just keep everyone fed and healthy. They pay for insurance. I assume the premium is about $1200/month. That's $6700 a month without considering other expenses like cell phone bills, internet, heat, water, electricity, trash, clothes...etc. She worked and earned the money she deserves. I don't see anything wrong with that. She's been implying that Lonnie wasn't helping out much in many ways (financially and taking care of the kids&house). She said that Lonnie is "going back to work after a long gap." Her daughter is "doing a lot more than what he was doing.' You might not understand until you're in the situation yourself, but having a husband who doesn't do anything can be very costly.

4. Why would both Her and Lonnie lie about him being a narcissist? He literally said on the live stream that he gets mad at her for crying or getting injured. He didn't help her when she broke her foot. You can't get more selfish than that. From what I can tell, she's doing her best for her children. What would you do if you were in her situation? She only has a high school diploma. Although I'm not into the spiritual stuff what she posts on her CB accounts makes me cringe, I admire her for making a successful business out of it. Having a husband who is self-employed and doesn't make any money, I know how it is to have a successful business while having children.

5. They are NOT getting divorced. She said that over and over as well. They are just separating. At least for now. She said that she paid for the last house and the new house. "Lonnie doesn't have the financial means to get another place." That's what she said. She also said that her daughter is doing what Lonnie did and more. Lonnie is going "back to work after a long break." She is implying that Lonnie hardly did anything to support them financially. You can't get child support from someone who doesn't earn much.
olcscam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by olcscam »

mfjaon wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:26 am You might be obsessed with them, but you are not very accurate and haven't considered some things that are obvious.

1. The diaper video was sponsored. You usually can't delete sponsored videos even if you don't want them anymore because of the terms and conditions when you agree that comes with sponserships. She probably changed her mind about toileting after they did the sponsorship, and it was too late by then to delete the post. For at least the last 2 years, she hasn't talked about her children's toileting situations and she's been super consistent about it.

2. She doesn't get SSI. She said this over and over on videos. Getting SSI is a lot more difficult than you (or a lot of people) think. Just try it. You have to practically have no income and no savings/assets. Someone who can put a downpayment on land as they have definitely don't qualify. You should look into how you get SSI yourself and you quickly realize that she won't be able to get any.

3. $86000 a year isn't that much money considering how much it cost to live. They have 6 children. I can't imagine how much it cost to just get by with minimal expenses. The cost of living in Colorado isn't super high, but still. I did a quick search on Zillow and a 5 bedroom house is probably about $3500 to rent a month. Grocery bills are probably over $1000 if not around $2000 per month to just keep everyone fed and healthy. They pay for insurance. I assume the premium is about $1200/month. That's $6700 a month without considering other expenses like cell phone bills, internet, heat, water, electricity, trash, clothes...etc. She worked and earned the money she deserves. I don't see anything wrong with that. She's been implying that Lonnie wasn't helping out much in many ways (financially and taking care of the kids&house). She said that Lonnie is "going back to work after a long gap." Her daughter is "doing a lot more than what he was doing.' You might not understand until you're in the situation yourself, but having a husband who doesn't do anything can be very costly.

4. Why would both Her and Lonnie lie about him being a narcissist? He literally said on the live stream that he gets mad at her for crying or getting injured. He didn't help her when she broke her foot. You can't get more selfish than that. From what I can tell, she's doing her best for her children. What would you do if you were in her situation? She only has a high school diploma. Although I'm not into the spiritual stuff what she posts on her CB accounts makes me cringe, I admire her for making a successful business out of it. Having a husband who is self-employed and doesn't make any money, I know how it is to have a successful business while having children.

5. They are NOT getting divorced. She said that over and over as well. They are just separating. At least for now. She said that she paid for the last house and the new house. "Lonnie doesn't have the financial means to get another place." That's what she said. She also said that her daughter is doing what Lonnie did and more. Lonnie is going "back to work after a long break." She is implying that Lonnie hardly did anything to support them financially. You can't get child support from someone who doesn't earn much.
How do you figure she comes up with $6,700+ a month to pay bills? I'm also astonished someone would defend someone who vlogs their children's medical information as the main content of the channel.
ZzzCupcakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ZzzCupcakes »

"Pepto Bismol because one of my kids gets regular stomach aches."

Problably one of her lactose intolerant kids that she refuses to stop feeding dairy to. Or maybe it's all the crap they eat? And maybe talk to their doctor if they're getting sick regularly? I still can't get over in her video about Lex's heart problems her saying that sometimes Lex would turn a grey color but they never thought to bring it up to his pediatrician.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

I can’t stand her

Return to “I-P”