BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

ginagiraffe
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by ginagiraffe »

Wow a 3 minute update video where she basically says she cant tell us anything about anything

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

yaaraaja4
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by yaaraaja4 »

I personally liked that episode it kept you in suspense thinking he was gonna be an enemy but funny stuff just kept happening to joskue’s shadow
minvan

Unread post by minvan »

Pharmacy hours can vary. Stores may operate on holiday schedules with reduced hours during “open” holidays. Many locations will open late and/or close early on these days. schnucks holiday hours
Letsbehonest

Unread post by Letsbehonest »

mommaof2cuties wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 pm
5Twist98 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:32 pm So apparently Bryce was beating her. She has not gone to the police, but is living with her mom and has the kids. They were spilt up for a couple months but were living together.
I think she said they have been separated but coliving since January. I wonder if that's when she decided to lose all the weight. She also had family who weren't supportive of how she reacted to him hitting her.
I know her. This wasn't the case. People went over and made him leave the house multiple times, she was begged to leave him and refused because "it was better for the kids to have him there". What she doesn't talk about is how they used to throw things at each other around Kaiden and destroyed the room they lived in at her parents house.

It's an old thread but I've got more info if anyone's interested.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”