This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Shambles71
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Unread post by Shambles71 »

I love that Justin has everyone there for his hand surgery, but Ashton had to go through his appendicitis with just his grandparents because his parents couldn’t stop their vacation.
Uncle_Deadly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

It is gross that they cram all three boy's clothes into one suitcase so that The Brat can bring 80 sparkly accessories and 9 pairs of shoes and 5 dolls in her very own suitcase. It would make more sense to put Ryler's things in one suitcase since he is the size of a grown man, but obviously the princess's bows are prioritized over her brother's underwear.
Shelly2121
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Shelly2121 »

The house is nice but I would of thought the bedrooms would of been a lot bigger and the "gym" is tiny why they did not build a proper sized home gym and to have it where it is does not make sense to me. I really feel for Jarred and Britt but I guess more so for Jarred as he must feel devastated as during their vlog yes I understand that Brittany is also devastated but it came across to me anyway that she was inadvertently blaming him (yes we know he does not have sperm) but it was like it was all about her and how she felt like no support for Jarred as a man it must be crushing for him and she appeared to make him feel even worse IDK just how I saw it
Uncle_Deadly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

Shelly2121 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:09 pm The house is nice but I would of thought the bedrooms would of been a lot bigger and the "gym" is tiny why they did not build a proper sized home gym and to have it where it is does not make sense to me. I really feel for Jarred and Britt but I guess more so for Jarred as he must feel devastated as during their vlog yes I understand that Brittany is also devastated but it came across to me anyway that she was inadvertently blaming him (yes we know he does not have sperm) but it was like it was all about her and how she felt like no support for Jarred as a man it must be crushing for him and she appeared to make him feel even worse IDK just how I saw it
I dunno. Women usually have to shoulder the blame for fertility issues. Jared and Britt even said themselves that they just assumed that she was the problem until they learned otherwise. The fact is that Jared is the partner who is infertile, and Brittany should not have to tapdance around that fact in order to preserve Jared's ego. He deserves exactly the same love and support that a woman would receive in the same situation, not more because he is a man.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

Jared and Britt did pull at my heart a bit. Seeing Jared as scared as he was, almost child like was really sad. His “I’m sorry” after was so so sad. If they wanted kids after watching Hazy for any period of time they totally are meant to be parents one way or another. Hopefully however that is comes through for them.
Shambles71
Amateur
Amateur

I feel like with Jarred and Britt that they shared the news about his fertility issues too quickly. Let him come to terms with it and absorb the information being told to them. Shut the cameras off and live in the moment.
7angelus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 7angelus »

Wouldn't it have made more sense to get Landon an electric version of his trike that he could ride himself, rather than a bike which he'll always need help with and have to ride as a passenger?
Shambles71
Amateur
Amateur

Once again, Brexsen is cut out again in the video footage at Disneyland. Such bad editing.
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

Shambles71 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:47 pm Once again, Brexsen is cut out again in the video footage at Disneyland. Such bad editing.
Brexsen stays with Mindy and Hazy, he doesn't seem to like the vlog and even on the plane he was the furthest away from Branden. It'd be nice if Branden filmed the rides they go on facing forward, instead of shots of his wide open gullet. Trying to make it into the promo commercial again I'm sure!
lananaoum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lananaoum »

I thought Mormons don’t drink energy drinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whatever2023
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Whatever2023 »

They can caffeine and energy drinks, they cant have coffee or tea though. Something about them being “hot” beverages means they can’t have them. Which is why Mindy is obsessed with diet Dr Pepper for the caffeine and can have like preworkout.
Willow2015
Informer
Informer
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

I would go into withdrawals without my coffee!!!
Willow2015
Informer
Informer

DD720B7D-635C-4ED1-BECC-2A0695BEDB3E.png
WTH is wrong with her teeth?!?!? Snaggletooth!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aladna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aladna »

Willow2015 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:03 am DD720B7D-635C-4ED1-BECC-2A0695BEDB3E.png

It is inappropriate, unnecessary, hurtful, and unkind to comment on any child's appearance. Bullying children is NOT okay.
Willow2015
Informer
Informer

aladna wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:45 am
Willow2015 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:03 am DD720B7D-635C-4ED1-BECC-2A0695BEDB3E.png

It is inappropriate, unnecessary, hurtful, and unkind to comment on any child's appearance. Bullying children is NOT okay.
Just repeating what someone else on here said about her teeth.
lordtopcat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lordtopcat »

Nooooo she is not pushing the princess around in a pushchair??????? wtf is up with her
littlemissmuffet123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlemissmuffet123 »

Willow2015 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:23 am
aladna wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:45 am

Just repeating what someone else on here said about her teeth.
Two wrongs don't make a right
Irainette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irainette »

Desert_Princess wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:56 pm
Shambles71 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:47 pm Once again, Brexsen is cut out again in the video footage at Disneyland. Such bad editing.
Brexsen stays with Mindy and Hazy, he doesn't seem to like the vlog and even on the plane he was the furthest away from Branden. It'd be nice if Branden filmed the rides they go on facing forward, instead of shots of his wide open gullet. Trying to make it into the promo commercial again I'm sure!
Speaking of gullet, the more I see their videos of Disneyland and Branden acting like a five year old, the more I want to vomit.
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Irainette wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:22 pm
Desert_Princess wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:56 pm
Speaking of gullet, the more I see their videos of Disneyland and Branden acting like a five year old, the more I want to vomit.
Hopefully not lol. In today's vlog, he is so painfully obvious about it, I could not ABIDE being with him at Disneyland. The constant, nonstop yelling, being SO obnoxious and explaining every moment...just SHUT UP! I loved how Mindy said, "Why do you have to scream?" the other day inside the house. Also, regarding his face in that picture with the energy drinks, does he think that is appealing? I seriously wish he'd stop editing at night and rest. He quit his job (or got laid off) just so he could be with his family, but he's not smart about it. He needs to get ahead somehow so he can sleep yet still be uploading a vid each day. Stop with the manic cuts and allow some more silence and flow. Okay off my soap box for now.
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Also it was hilarious today that he thought the wait times were long...he was on the Disney World app lol. Mindy showed their texts on Instagram. BWAHAHA caveman.

Return to “Q-Z”