LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

Untrendymama
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: TMI

Re: LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

Unread post by Untrendymama »

Belladonna wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:01 pm I'm not happy for them lmao and in what world are they a "loving and strong" family??

Delilah keeps popping out babies and yet won't stop bitching about how hard her boring privileged life is. She has no ambition besides getting knocked up. The only time she ever seems genuinely happy is during a pregnancy announcement and then it's back to typical sad beige delilah.

I'll respect her when she goes out in the real world and gets an education and job. Oh, and when she sends her kids to proper schools where they can get real educations by professionals and not from someone as dumb as herself, all because she's scared public schools might teach her kids critical thinking skills and to be -GASP- wordly and respectful of different people and their beliefs :-o

Seriously, this is a snark/gossip forum... where are all these leg humpers coming from?? Go jack off to her in her comment section.
This.
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

Unread post by Irkedjerk »

There is nothing wrong with being a stay at home mother though, just as much as there is nothing wrong with have a job and an education or taking on both. As long as children are happy, safe, and nurtured that should be where other mothers stop judgments. It is wrong to exploit them for profit. I’m not a fan of Delilah in the slightest but I’m always happy for new life.
Belladonna
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Belladonna »

Nothing wrong with being a SAHP. I think it's admirable and respectable. My problem isn't that she stays at home, my problem is that it's all she's ever done and yet she still bitches about her life left and right. Delilah Duggar went straight out of High School to getting married and popping babies out like a fucking seahorse and has no experience out in the real world. What happens when her YT career inevitably fails?? She has no work experience or life and people skills. She whines about the most trivial of inconveniences. I mean, this is the same girl who'd call her husband when he was at work and make him come home to help her with the kids when she only had like 1-2 of them :| She's a joke. I have no respect for her and I only feel pissed off every time fertile myrtle over here brings another life into the world because it's another child she's just going to eventually bitch about down the road.

Are her children fed and relatively happy? Yes. But I don't think that means she is a particularly good parent because that's the bare minimum.

She still insists on homeschooling them because she wants to shelter them from the world and doesn't want anything but Christian indoctrination taught to them. Like, Imagine Dimwit Delilah being your teacher :lol: She's doing her children a disservice and is ultimately setting them up for failure.

She dresses her children in sad beige potato sacks and decorates their rooms in the same way. Her children aren't allowed to have a colourful and memorable childhood because colour goes against her basic influencer bitch ~aesthetic~ :roll:

Do any of those kids have any friends?? We never even hear it being mentioned. Do they go to any extracurricular activities or even toddler classes at the pool or library??

Chester the Molester (Seriously, why does she dress like that??) is going to have an aneurysm the day her kids become teenagers and begin to have minds of their own. They'll start to realize how controlling and selfish she is. They'll start to call her out on her hypocrisy and challenge her shitty beliefs. They'll start to see all the ways their mother failed them. One day they'll want to go out with friends and not have mother dearest tag along. Imagine the tantrums she's going to throw :lol:

I really hope Eloise grows up to be better than her mother. I hope she gets a proper education and befriends all kinds of people and wants to see the world and does good things with her life. Even if she chooses to be a SAHM down the road.. I just hope she gets to have that experience.

Also, unfortunately, I have to disagree about a new life always being a happy thing. I think there are many instances of when a child being brought into the world isn't a good thing.

Btw, I'm sorry if my post sounds like I'm charging at you. LOL, It's all directed at Grandpa Delilah :D
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

^
Let me clarify, I’m always happy for a new life.. the circumstances this kid is coming into though I do pity. Delilah didn’t even skip a beat to exploit the poor child even before she knew it had implanted. It’s earlier and earlier every time with these vloggers. I say this flippantly, but also with a degree of certainty that it is only a matter of time before vloggers document the act of creating the content child. These family vloggers are just attention and money hungry people.
TyraP
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TyraP »

Omg the new ditl vlog is such a snooze fest. Her clothes and her house look so murky, dull, dark. Its depressing. And since when does she 'doodle' as a hobby? How long before her daughter rebels against all her fake-assery and puts on a neon pink tutu and demands she be enrolled in a proper ballet class or something!
bridzs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bridzs »

Belladonna wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:15 pm Do any of those kids have any friends?? We never even hear it being mentioned. Do they go to any extracurricular activities or even toddler classes at the pool
Thats my biggest issue with her. I had my first the same time she had Eloise and really kept up with her videos in the first year or two. Anyone else remembers how she kept going on about how social Eloise is and how she just loves other children? It blows my mind how she had barely any opportunity to play with children her age, and she is turning 6 this summer. She can have the wardrobe and home decor and hobbies or career she wants. But robbing her children from any opportunity to socialize with their peers is a sin.
Untrendymama
Amateur
Amateur

bridzs wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:14 am
Belladonna wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:15 pm Do any of those kids have any friends?? We never even hear it being mentioned. Do they go to any extracurricular activities or even toddler classes at the pool
Thats my biggest issue with her. I had my first the same time she had Eloise and really kept up with her videos in the first year or two. Anyone else remembers how she kept going on about how social Eloise is and how she just loves other children? It blows my mind how she had barely any opportunity to play with children her age, and she is turning 6 this summer. She can have the wardrobe and home decor and hobbies or career she wants. But robbing her children from any opportunity to socialize with their peers is a sin.
I know Delilah has very young nieces and nephews nearby and she mentioned she doesn’t usually include them in her videos or Instagram posts. The only other socializing her kids have is church. I’m pretty sure that’s it for them.
Untrendymama
Amateur
Amateur

Sarah Therese made at least 2 reels recently on IG with her pulling sourdough. In one she has lost her once as a result of illness. Delilah has just posted an Instagram reel of her entire family being sick while she is pulling sourdough. If plagiarism was a sport, Delilah would win gold, she can’t come up with original content for the life of her.
Also some thinly veiled *not sponsored* floor cleaning product on Delilah’s IG. It’s so good she immediately threw out all her other cleaning products. IIRC she only ever used vinegar and water but ok Delilah. Go on with your affiliate links. We know you are profiting off of it even if it is not sponsored.
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

Untrendymama wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:41 pm Sarah Therese made at least 2 reels recently on IG with her pulling sourdough. In one she has lost her once as a result of illness. Delilah has just posted an Instagram reel of her entire family being sick while she is pulling sourdough. If plagiarism was a sport, Delilah would win gold, she can’t come up with original content for the life of her.
Also some thinly veiled *not sponsored* floor cleaning product on Delilah’s IG. It’s so good she immediately threw out all her other cleaning products. IIRC she only ever used vinegar and water but ok Delilah. Go on with your affiliate links. We know you are profiting off of it even if it is not sponsored.
I’m waiting for Delilah to copy Sarah’s undercut hairstyle..
Untrendymama
Amateur
Amateur

In today’s Instagram post Delilah says Eloise got through her book that teaches her to read. Of course it is a proud moment for any parent when their child learns to read. I was so happy for Eloise too, but then Delilah couldn’t just leave it at that. She has to do the narcissistic thing she does and make it about her, saying how proud she is of herself for teaching Eloise to read. I don’t doubt Delilah ruined it for Eloise too by patting herself on the back. Those kids are going to be robbed of every moment of happiness because Delilah will make each accomplishment or milestone about her.
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

So I’m the latest Q&A a couple of things popped out. 1. “The internet has changed so we are sharing less”. Ok, non the internet has not changed. It was always a bad place, it hasn’t changed nor gotten worse people are just more aware now to the dangers of putting your children online. Delilah needs to do the responsible things and address with accountability so that her young followers don’t follow suit and start clogging channels of their own with their children. Stop the cycle bu acknowledging it is a bad thing to post your children’s lives to publicly and profit/support yourself off of it. 2. She is asked how she deals with Criticism , her answer is fair and I think accurate. Her value does come from the Lord as does everyone’ but she follows this statement up with “how do you handle criticism “ and she gawks about how it doesn’t bother her butttttttttt she has a pattern of changing things in direct accordance to what is discussing this forum sooooooooooo…

Deflection is easier than accepting you fucked up and dragged your family into it. :)
Irkedjerk
Amateur
Amateur

Thought this was worth a laugh. A shit of Delilah is featured briefly in a video discussing the negative societal implications of mominfluncers.

The Millennial Mom - A New Brand of Anxious Parenting
Time stamp (3:47 )

Hopefully these influencers wake up and realize they are actually hurting people and harming their relationships with their own families. Mommy influencers are ruining motherhood for so many women and profiting off of it.
congested
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by congested »

i do not hate watch, i actually find her videos very calming, but OH MY GOD, it drives me absolutely bonkers that they've been sick for what seems like months yet don't mask at all. masking isn't just for c*vid, it helps people from receiving/spreading all sorts of germs!! "i'm sick but the least sick out of everyone so i'm going to get groceries" WITH NO MASK - WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. the fucking brain worms this woman has my god
Snarkybutt
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Mae

Unread post by Snarkybutt »

Irkedjerk wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:13 pm Thought this was worth a laugh. A shit of Delilah is featured briefly in a video discussing the negative societal implications of mominfluncers.

The Millennial Mom - A New Brand of Anxious Parenting
Time stamp (3:47 )

Hopefully these influencers wake up and realize they are actually hurting people and harming their relationships with their own families. Mommy influencers are ruining motherhood for so many women and profiting off of it.
Thanks for sharing, I'm watching it now and see Natalie Bennett on there as well.

Return to “I-P”