Re: GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Unread post by misterman »

Amanda’s IG is what
TwiztidMiss0666
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TwiztidMiss0666 »

Anyone see the instagram story where tysin called the little girl “SEZZY” ?!? That’s creepy AF. Rubbed me all the wrong way. Yuck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

TwiztidMiss0666 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:53 pm Anyone see the instagram story where tysin called the little girl “SEZZY” ?!? That’s creepy AF. Rubbed me all the wrong way. Yuck.
Yes so about puked, he’s such a creep. I’m sure it’s a nickname but it’s not an appropriate one.

Anyone see Ashley’s latest stories where someone accidentally texted her ALL his information for a refill of medication and she was just laughing then didn’t tell the person it was the wrong number. It takes literally NOTHING to be kind, all she had to do was say ops wrong number! She’s such a classless wench.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

They got the girls ears pierced. At first I was impressed when she wasn’t Claire’s getting them done talking about how you need to go to a “real legit place” then she shows Scarlett )I think) getting hers pierced and they are using the gun. Which is exactly what a “real legit place”. DOESNT DO. She’s ridiculous.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

No one comes around anymore haha but I randomly decided to look at their content...
Their so desperate and ashley is still slinging overpriced bad make up
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

nahthxx wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:47 pm No one comes around anymore haha but I randomly decided to look at their content...
Their so desperate and ashley is still slinging overpriced bad make up
I’ve noticed that, I guess it is kind of hard to say anything about them when they leave their kids for weeks at a time to trot across the world and ignore their responsibilities just a week or so after Tysins New Year’s resolution was to take more family trips 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. There was just a video posted on instagram maybe? Where one of the girls was asking when they would be home and asked how many surprises they got them 🙄. Sorry kid you’re SOL, your mama got herself a Gucci belt (guess she didn’t get to pick anything from the catalog for her makeup selling this year and had to buy her own Gucci stuff 😂) . They will be an afterthought as always and get a gift from the airport
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

He doesn’t get his pants tailored because he needs them to cover up the fact that he has to stand on tiptoes to look a little bit taller than her. All the photos of Monaco etc he’s on his tippy toes. He’s really ultra aware of his height around her. Insecure lacking in manly self confidence.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

They had a post in instagram where they were attempting to pull one of girls tooth out and Ashley was so aggressive and harsh with it, she choked on it and swallowed it as that poor child sat there sobbing they just laughed. What crappy parents.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Bison finally got a hair cut. He looks like a trollImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Does anyone have the link to the Access Hollywood episode the feral family was on in/around July 2017? I have searched but can't find it. Someone provided the link way back when in one of the posts and hopefully someone else will remember. Thank you.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

OK, what happened now???

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

VioletMay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VioletMay »

Trashley and Tyler seem to be fooling a lot of people based on the comments they are getting, especially on Facebook. Ashley posted today about the hate and persecution she gets on her social media pages clearly looking for attention and it’s working. Tyler is still disgusting, the girls are crazy spoiled and Ashley is awful. She made a comment about Tyler’s arms when they were at the beach on vacation and how good he looks. Umm no and so cringe! If he went to the gym as much as they say he does, or worked out at the gym when he was there, there would be some type of change to his body. But nope. He is probably busy watching the young ladies work out. Ashley had to post way too many April fools jokes that weren’t funny. The girls tried to set up a prank where Ashley would actually fall down the stairs! She said she needed to educate them about how to do it. Wow! All they do is talk about how much they love being with the girls. How quickly people forget the girls were basically raised by a nanny because the parents left any chance they got. Unfortunately her make up scheme still seems to be a cash cow. I would love to see that dry up and Tyson actually have to get a job. They are so far removed from the average person and would really struggle with real full time jobs in addition to their other responsibilities. I don’t know how lazy Tyson can even look at himself in the mirror. What does he tell people he does for a living? He doesn’t answer that question on social media. Embarrassing!

I sure miss the regular snark that used to on this page! I hope all the old regulars and everyone are doing well!
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

When I saw her post my first thought was well the mama drama page was pretty dead the last time I was there so it couldn’t possibly be from here. I don’t really look at comments in their pages so I’m not sure what was said but if it has anything to do with how awful she can be and how not funny her pranks are then it’s true. Her April fools “pranks” are just an excuse for her to be even meaner and more disgusting than she normally is. She has the audacity to call people rude when they disagree with her but she tosses ice cold water on that gross man she is still with, has her girls play mean jokes on people and then plays the victim if someone says it actually isn’t ok or funny. Do they really let the girls read comments on their pages? And if they don’t then why would you cry and bring that sadness to your child having them comfort you for being called out for choices you made? It’s all so disturbing, really odd behavior.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

She compares her persecution to that of Jesus. 😂 The solution is so simple. Get TF off of social media, Trashley! Oh, wait, if she did that her loser so-called husband would have to work and support the family he supposedly so desperately wanted, for the first time ever. We certainly can’t have that…he said it makes him sick to the stomach to even think about working. Granted, there’s a lot of stomach to be sick to, lol…reminds me of the old joke about a giraffe with a sore throat. Anyway, I digress 😂…Your “poor me” story seemed to work on about 500 of your IG followers, Trash. That leaves about 95,000 followers that didn’t seem to fall for it. 🤷‍♀️
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

You know for someone who has made so many stories and posts in the past about how she doesn’t let anyone talk negatively about their bodies in front of her kids she sure does make comments on how she doesn’t want wrinkles, and needs filters on her instagram stories because she doesn’t look good directly in front of her kids. She shared a story today about how she doesn’t use straws often because it will give you lip lines and told her girls that then laughed because one of the girls then stoped using a straw.mmmmk Jan Sure you don’t spread body negativity onto your children.
schnitzel94
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by schnitzel94 »

On YT it looks like they were filming for a vacation rental ad while in Florida. At least Ashley & the girls were. Bison didn't make the cut! hahahaha They even had a boy in the shot as their "son". I'm guessing the company wanted to use actual customers, as Bison noted they moved a few doors down to their rental when filming was done. I'm surprised their family was the best representatives of all the customers. Like they couldn't find any local Florida folks???
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Well this is pretty dead but I just had to come say the AUDACITY Ashley and Tysin being sad over that movie The Sound Of Freedom after what he did is beyond mind blowing. I just can't even......

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”