Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Mk1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Unread post by Mk1 »

SAME. Especially now that Ellie is, of course, trying to get pregnant again :? I don’t even know how to get to the thread elsewhere. And also hate to have to download yet another app. I have enough stuff on my phone as it is.
thebachelorbeast wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:23 am
emmalinelola wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:09 am
does anyone else have a suggestion on how to get on the family vlogger gate on discord? all the invites i found had expired…obviously if not no worries….i just want to GOSSIP & it’s been SOOOOOOO long!!!! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same want to gossip so bad
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Re: Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Unread post by Mk1 »

Hate not being able to snark anymore :? . But it sickens me how Jared had this major surgery, is using crutches still, still having a lot of pain and recovering and having PT and everything to do...and Ellie has to bring the attention back on her and make it about a loss and doing whatever she has to do to have another baby. And clearly despite Jared still recovering from his hip surgery she expects him to be banging it out all the time so she gets her baby to lock herself away in her bedroom with. If she does get pregnant I do still hope it’s another boy and that Ellie never gets the girl she wants. And it’s disgusting how she claims over and over that she doesn’t put ideas in the boys’ heads about TTC or about how badly she wants a girl, etc and that supposedly the boys are just so sweet and want a sister so that “must” be what Ellie plans on getting because they’re such good people that God will reward them. Like ew. She is still the literal worst.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Anyone have the tea about what's going on with Ruby? Ellie and Jared's last video was titled "telling my sisters" but no ruby. I fast-forward through most of the video and haven't watched any of the Griffiths vlogs in months but have noticed ruby has been m.i.a

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

No idea. It's been months since the last contact.
LadySmiley1984
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadySmiley1984 »

SeriouslyCurious wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:40 pm Anyone have the tea about what's going on with Ruby? Ellie and Jared's last video was titled "telling my sisters" but no ruby. I fast-forward through most of the video and haven't watched any of the Griffiths vlogs in months but have noticed ruby has been m.i.a

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Ruby is nowhere. She has isolated her kids from her family enough that they don't even find it weird that they are not going to family trips and everything with the rest of the Griffiths family members. She is the only sister that never talks about any of the other family members, never helps out the other family members, and has nothing to do with any of them. Like Julie having a baby.....all of the other family vlogs mentioned Julie's pregnancy, went to see the new baby and took her some meals. Bonnie and Grandma Griffiths are closer (than Ellie) so they helped with the young kids when Julie first got home from the hospital. Where was Ruby? Julie's son got baptized and everyone was there....except the Franke family members. It's not like the Franke's live far away, they are all in the same area with Ellie being the furthest away and even she still still making an effort (she went to the baptism and went to visit Julie).
LadySmiley1984
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadySmiley1984 »

Anyone else questioning why if Jared's hip is so bad, they decided to built a two story house? I mean, come on....his hip is going to get worse with age. Unless they have a elevator hidden in that house that they aren't showing to people....
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ Yeah, makes no sense. - There is no elevator. It has to be noted though that the master bedroom is on the lower level according to the house plan:
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I bet she's so excited about this fertility journey because she can now have artificial insemination that will guarantee a girl. She mentioned a year or so something about gender selection. This was her plan all along. I guess there's nothing wrong with that but at least be honest about it.
Southerndunes260
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Southerndunes260 »

Having watched recent vlog it struck me that it came across like a big advert for the clinic, I wonder if they have been offered a free treatment??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Wait. Where's Ruby? She wasn't at the retirement party for her dad? Weird.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

athyker wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:59 am Wait. Where's Ruby? She wasn't at the retirement party for her dad? Weird.
So many people have asked that in the comment section. Of course nobody replies. I wonder if and when they will address this.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Ellie's pregnant again same time as missy
Southerndunes260
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Southerndunes260 »

It’s a girl didn’t they have fertility treatment?? I’ll bet they did gender selection? Too much of a coincidence that they all have girls and at same time s daily bumps

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

I have zero doubt whatsoever that they did IVF with gender selection. They said when they announced that they had spent the last month (or couple months, I forget now?) discussing and preparing for the next step with fertility treatments and then boom all of a sudden they got pregnant (with a girl at that!) on their own. Absolutely guarantee it didn't happen. They did IVF with gender selection and kept it quiet to make it look like another big deal miraculous thing that God rewarded them with because they're such good people and do so much good for the world. She was also very confident and adamant the whole time and always said "I knew it" and "just knew" in that tone she uses that it was a girl. Also probably why they planned a Hawaii trip around gender announcement time. Because she knew already it was a girl since again I am positive they did IVF and gender selection, she wanted an extra special, big deal place and way to film a girl gender reveal and to outdo Missy's girl gender reveal that they did on a beach somewhere. Even though that plan failed and didn't happen there for whatever reason. No shocker either that the baby's name is Jennifer. We've all said for years that would be the case if she ever got her girl. Also, who else noticed the Tommy pouring milk himself on the kitchen himself and spilling it everywhere a month or so ago? They did this same exact same thing with Calvin when Ellie was pregnant with Tommy. Have ti make sure the youngest can take care of himself in the morning and handle his own milk and breakfast while she lays in bed with the baby for months. If she gets out of bed and does anything it's probably just because she has to show off the girl she had this time.

Southerndunes260 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:00 pm It’s a girl didn’t they have fertility treatment?? I’ll bet they did gender selection? Too much of a coincidence that they all have girls and at same time s daily bumps

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I totally agree. About a year or so ago she asked her viewers what they thought of gender selection. I knew right after that vlog, they were going to do exactly that and I bet they did. I wouldn't be surprised if Missy did the same thing. I don't know why they just can't be honest though. They named her Jennifer June but apparently they are calling her June.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

So I know this is Ellie we're talking about...but why freeze dry the breastmilk? She posted today that rather than it lasting 6 months to a year frozen, freeze dried will last 10 years. What she posted the other day about how she could take it to travel and just add water makes sense. But Jared just had a vasectomy apparently. Is she going to feed JENNIFER (haha had to put that since we all called years and years ago that if they ever had a daughter that would be her name because, ya know, Momma Griffiths is Queen 🙄) freeze dried breastmilk until she's 10 years old? Is Ellie going to drink her own breastmilk for the next several years claiming it's going to help with "every health problem in the book" that one "Dr" told her she has that they're going to start working on after baby?? I don't get it. Seems very extreme to me.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”