Deesker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allie Brooke

Unread post by Deesker »

gossipgirll wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:33 pm
blah_blah wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:17 pm the weird part for me was when allie mentioned she met him because she was friends with his brother josiah, who is in his 30s. I'm all for having friends of all ages, but when you're a self-proclaimed "teen mom" with a young daughter, there's something a little inappropriate about hanging out with 30 year old men
Not only that but the fact that she has left Cartia alone with them scares me. I would never leave my kid alone with a different man. In addition, Josiah posted to his story a few weeks ago with Cartia alone. Allie just leaves her with him? She must have an awful amount of trust to be able to do that.
Allie was in SC with the Deliverance Family. She didn't want to be inconvenienced so she sent Josiah to pick up Cartia. Cartia was at her grandmother's house (Allie's mom). Josiah filmed this, btw. He flew to TX to fly her to SC and Allie's mom let him. This is a 32 yr old man. And by the look on Cartia's face, she wasn't too happy about it. And there was Allie's mom in the background, laughing. Another POS in this dysfunctional mix. Just look at her David Dobrick video. Cartia was the only child at that party. She threw her at anyone that would hold her. Who takes their child to an adult party? And who shacks up with someone when you have a child? Jesus loves!
218040_a

Unread post by 218040_a »

As anyone heard of Allie? I had completely forgotten she existed, but yesterday I went looking for her on insta and the last post was in January. Obviously I (tried) to do some research and found out that apparently she is in a cult and that her (ex) boyfriend has already been arrested for vandalism (I say "ex" because all the photos of the two together disappeared from her insta, but idk).
Ngl I'm confused and kinda worried about Cartia, does anyone know what is going on? Cults like that are NOT safe
Lanalee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lanalee »

218040_a wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:53 am As anyone heard of Allie? I had completely forgotten she existed, but yesterday I went looking for her on insta and the last post was in January. Obviously I (tried) to do some research and found out that apparently she is in a cult and that her (ex) boyfriend has already been arrested for vandalism (I say "ex" because all the photos of the two together disappeared from her insta, but idk).
Ngl I'm confused and kinda worried about Cartia, does anyone know what is going on? Cults like that are NOT safe
I’ve been wondering too! Just this week there were people leaving comments on Allie’s last Instagram post saying that she’s active on Facebook and that if you search her name there are some people giving updates on her. I searched and found nothing. Does anyone know her real last name? I remember finding it once and was German-sounding and started with a G.
anon96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anon96 »

wow i knew allie tended to disappear off the internet a lot but with her being gone this long and the religious “group” (ITS TOTALLY A CULT) she has gotten herself mixed up in its really sad and disappointing to see her be so desperate for a sense of family love. she has mentioned not having a very emotionally stable childhood and seems like she’s seeking this from digging herself so far down into religion and especially a group unit like this cult. it’s obvious she loves cartia but she’s just giving her a different type of disfunction than the one she grew up in. hope she find some balance with a realistic healthy life and a non culty way to practice religion and the sooner the better.

here’s some screenshots about leader of the “church”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ytfamilychannel

Unread post by ytfamilychannel »

She’s doing great! Here’s some photos from Christmas.

gossipgirlyyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gossipgirlyyy »

ytfamilychannel wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:41 pm She’s doing great! Here’s some photos from Christmas.

Is that Noah? I thought they broke up
gossipgirlyyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gossipgirlyyy »

ytfamilychannel wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:41 pm She’s doing great! Here’s some photos from Christmas.

Is that Noah? I thought they broke up

Return to “A-H”