Sierra Watts?

tryingtosleep
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Watts?

Unread post by tryingtosleep »

Rassy_vixen wrote:Now shes all about how her childs adoption was illegal and im not sure if she works or just sits hime collecting benefits from the government
her tiktok’s are weird and her newest video also changed a few things. glad i found this thread, went back and read the whole thing. wish i’d found it back in the day
Rassy_vixen
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Amni
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rassy_vixen »

tryingtosleep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:38 pm
Rassy_vixen wrote:Now shes all about how her childs adoption was illegal and im not sure if she works or just sits hime collecting benefits from the government
her tiktok’s are weird and her newest video also changed a few things. glad i found this thread, went back and read the whole thing. wish i’d found it back in the day
I stopped feeling bad for her. Sierra showed me shes nothing but a narcissist she has rants and breakdown on her ig stories and she deletes comments regularly that bring criticism to her and her behavior.
Rassy_vixen
Amateur
Amateur

ABetterTomorrow wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:04 pm I just have to say.. I find it so hard to imagine that she is indeed a mom. She acts like a 14 year old 😬
This comment is aging like fine wine each day. Sierra needs to see a psychologist because boy cps will take leo from her if she continues this type of behavior
tryingtosleep
Amateur
Amateur

has anyone seen her insta stories about that website and have any idea what she’s on about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tryingtosleep
Amateur
Amateur

something that had stuck out to me from going through this whole thread is that like ten years ago she was apparently talking about uploading to youtube to make money. in her latest retelling she says she didn’t know about the creator program because ‘no one told her’ and she didn’t get her first payout until after the adoption. so many of her old videos are gone, can anyone remember if she was talking about making money?
i feel bad snarking because i feel somewhat connected to her, she’s two months older than me and i’ve thought about her regularly since her first viral video. but she is a bit coocoo bananas.

Rassy_vixen
Amateur
Amateur

tryingtosleep wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:25 pm has anyone seen her insta stories about that website and have any idea what she’s on about

All she does is rant and constantly attack her first borns parents. Its disgusting and childish. I feel bad for leo because hes going to pick up this behavior
Rassy_vixen
Amateur
Amateur

tryingtosleep wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:07 am something that had stuck out to me from going through this whole thread is that like ten years ago she was apparently talking about uploading to youtube to make money. in her latest retelling she says she didn’t know about the creator program because ‘no one told her’ and she didn’t get her first payout until after the adoption. so many of her old videos are gone, can anyone remember if she was talking about making money?
i feel bad snarking because i feel somewhat connected to her, she’s two months older than me and i’ve thought about her regularly since her first viral video. but she is a bit coocoo bananas.

I vaguely remember she said she got a job at the time in her early videos from 2013 theres alot of videos missing. Sierra tried to be a youtuber but sierra is pretty bad with her momey. Sierra is prettt much broke no real job no steady income. At this point in life Sierra needs to see a psychologist because shes suffering from trauma and delusions. This astrology crap wont get her far in life.
Rassy_vixen
Amateur
Amateur

Sierra is disgusted after the events that took place this week. Girl had her supporters attack her first borns parents. Sierra has no chance in hell in court. She constantly attacks the family almost everyday. She blew any chance of seeing her first born son. Her behavior is absolutely disgusting. She slanders, defames, attacks them on social media, has her sheep followers do the same to them. Sierra would destroy that boys life. I hope the adoptive parents lawyer up and win the case because sierra is not mentally healthy. She need mental help. Her behavior is that of a child its pathetic to see some in their mid 20s unemployed and do absolutely nothing with their lives. God i pray for the adoptive parents protect that boy from the female version of chris chan
tryingtosleep
Amateur
Amateur

i can’t find the video the AP parent posted ughhhh

Rassy_vixen
Amateur
Amateur

Sierra and her sheep followers kept harassing her on tiktok. So she took the video downs. Sierra never once said please do not harass or attack my sons adoptive parents she encouraged her followers to harass and attack them. Sierra is disgusting
Take_Several_Seats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Take_Several_Seats »

The birth mom showed receipts that Sierra harassed her. Receipts that Sierra lied to her. Receipts that Sierra threatened her family. Meanwhile, Sierra has shown ZERO evidence of her claims. She has shown ZERO evidence of anything illegal or improper about the adoption. In fact there are videos of her after the adoption talking about how happy she is that she gave her child a better life. Apparently she was perfectly fine with the adoption at age 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21, and then after SIX YEARS she changed her mind and demands her kid back and starts lying about how her boy is a rape baby and how the adoption was illegal and all the bullshit because she's broke and realized she could likely have made money off of her kid as a mommy YouTuber.

Sorry honey, you don't get to change your mind about adoption 6 years later. It doesn't work that way. And the birth parents let her visit the kid and take pictures and stuff with the promise that she would keep him off of social media, but spoiled brat Sierra didn't want to do that, so the parents pulled back. I would too. SIerra has shown herself to be an unstable, dangerous person (sending her ill informed social media mob to harass the birth parents is dangerous) who makes threats and lies. I wouldn't want her around my kid either. No way. The birth parents are 100% in the right here and Sierra is just a delusional brat who think that "astrology" and harassment is going to get her son back. Birth parents should get a restraining order against her and they should get off social media too. Don't encourage the spoiled brat and her hoards.
Take_Several_Seats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Take_Several_Seats »

replace "birth parents and "birth mom" with "Adoptive parents" and "adoptive mom" in my previous post above -- I can't figure out how to edit it LOL
tryingtosleep
Amateur
Amateur

i really can’t understand her motive like sometimes it really does come across like she’s trying to get custody of him. i really appreciate how much she has helped open my eyes to the moral arguments around adoption but i just cannot understand her. if she had just kept her mouth shut and done as told this whole time she would probably have more access to him.

it’s crazy for years i thought she had vanished from social media because i forgot her first name and could only remember her going by wizardwatts. imagine my shock when i come back and she has another baby and a divorce under her belt. imagine how different it could be if she HAD just vanished online.
Rassy_vixen
Amateur
Amateur

I think it would've been healthier for her to have disappeared off the internet. But she some is around and we are watching a downfall with our very eyes. No one is 100 percent sure if she was legally married. No pictures post or documentation of any sort.

Sierra screwed herself over. She should've just kept quiet she would've seen her son. But she want youtube fame she desired fame, money, and everything that comes with being a teen mom on social media. Now we see a deranged narcissist who rants, lies, complains, doaxes, and send her followers to do her dirty work. Its really sad to see she never got the proper help she desperately needed
tryingtosleep
Amateur
Amateur

Rassy_vixen wrote:I think it would've been healthier for her to have disappeared off the internet. But she some is around and we are watching a downfall with our very eyes. No one is 100 percent sure if she was legally married. No pictures post or documentation of any sort.

Sierra screwed herself over. She should've just kept quiet she would've seen her son. But she want youtube fame she desired fame, money, and everything that comes with being a teen mom on social media. Now we see a deranged narcissist who rants, lies, complains, doaxes, and send her followers to do her dirty work. Its really sad to see she never got the proper help she desperately needed
lol that’s so true about the legal status of her marriage. do you know how i can find the thread of when she gave birth? in this thread the conversation got moved and it skips to after the adoption
Rassy_vixen
Amateur
Amateur

I have been looking for thst myself i know theres a discord but i only know that from whispers.
Rassy_vixen
Amateur
Amateur

Either way this forum has documented information on sierra for 10 years. Im alone impressed because it provides an inside look of early sierra in 2013. We get a lot of information.
tryingtosleep
Amateur
Amateur

Rassy_vixen wrote:I have been looking for thst myself i know theres a discord but i only know that from whispers.
the birth thread is probably gone at this point i suppose, unlikely it would be archived anywhere. a discord for her fans or for snark?
Rassy_vixen
Amateur
Amateur

A discord not of her fans but a discord that actually criticizes her. Since sierra manipulates her comments on her comments section to make it seem that she is loved and shes absolutely perfect with whay shes doing. The discord group is one of the few places that criticizes her. And the rumor is shes such a narcissist she even joined it.
IBO
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by IBO »

tryingtosleep wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:34 pm i really can’t understand her motive like sometimes it really does come across like she’s trying to get custody of him. i really appreciate how much she has helped open my eyes to the moral arguments around adoption but i just cannot understand her. if she had just kept her mouth shut and done as told this whole time she would probably have more access to him.

it’s crazy for years i thought she had vanished from social media because i forgot her first name and could only remember her going by wizardwatts. imagine my shock when i come back and she has another baby and a divorce under her belt. imagine how different it could be if she HAD just vanished online.
She should've vanished it would have been better for her. Now she constantly posts stories abd to me looks like shes going psycho. I know what the adoptive parents posted. Those texts thag sierra was and is sending them is harassment. Sierra should have vanished completely shes embarrassing herself online. She reminds me alot of onision she has that same behavior whenever she posts a story or video its very narcissistic behavior.

Return to “Q-Z”