Jared’s Parents

Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Jared’s Parents

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

Does anyone know why Jared’s parents are very rarely in the vlogs anymore? They used to be in them a lot and now I very rarely see them.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Jared’s Parents

Unread post by 131618 »

Tinkerbell22 wrote:Does anyone know why Jared’s parents are very rarely in the vlogs anymore? They used to be in them a lot and now I very rarely see them.
Not sure but imo Ellie makes it fairly clear that she doesn't love spending time with his family. But, wait, are they moving or are Emily and Matt moving? Can't remember which

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

131618 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:11 am
Tinkerbell22 wrote:Does anyone know why Jared’s parents are very rarely in the vlogs anymore? They used to be in them a lot and now I very rarely see them.
Not sure but imo Ellie makes it fairly clear that she doesn't love spending time with his family. But, wait, are they moving or are Emily and Matt moving? Can't remember which

She does? I never noticed that and if that’s true that is really terrible. His parents seem very nice. They are ALWAYS with her family.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:20 pm

She does? I never noticed that and if that’s true that is really terrible. His parents seem very nice. They are ALWAYS with her family.
Today on Jared's IG, he posted his dad singing and he has a very nice voice. I don't know why they are not in the vlogs like they were in the past since they were great to watch. Even when Jared is at his parent's home, he vlogs very little now.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Todays drama »

Em and Matt are moving to Utah close to mom and dad Mecham. From what I remember, he was offered a job and they decided to sell the Texas home and move back to Utah.
Jared's dad us very talented. I think it was mentioned that he used to be in a small band. I'm not sure if he still is.
Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luvthetube »

E + J must be reading this because now they are in the vlog all the time . Lol
danion
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: delwynchnag

Unread post by danion »

I'm curious, too duck life My brother likes their vlog and waiting for it.
samuelclelland
Discord name: samuelclelland

Unread post by samuelclelland »

Until now, there is no official reason for Jared's parents are rarely in the vlogs, right? I'm still waiting for any answers.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”