This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

7angelus
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Unread post by 7angelus »

They got the first minivan nine years ago, and replaced it with an identical one four years ago. They also got their first truck four years ago. The current minivan has 100,000 miles on the clock. It seems pretty normal for them to be replacing it now, in fact I reckon most families in their position would be replacing vehicles more often.
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

7angelus wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 12:52 am They got the first minivan nine years ago, and replaced it with an identical one four years ago. They also got their first truck four years ago. The current minivan has 100,000 miles on the clock. It seems pretty normal for them to be replacing it now, in fact I reckon most families in their position would be replacing vehicles more often.
They haven't used Brandens truck that much but I suppose it's necessary. I hope they don't want the Ford just bc of the screen that is like a Tesla. Branden has not been interrupting as much, the past two videos. Guess they read the opinions on Instagram. A nice change.
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shambles71 »

It was surprising to hear them say that they just finished paying off Mindy’s minivan a few months back and that Branden’s truck has a few months left of payments. What?!?! With the money they are pulling in from YouTube/IG, why would they still carry car payments?
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Maybe they were zero percent financing. Dealerships used to offer it all the time. Not sure it’s still a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: misschicken

Unread post by Dutchchicken »

Shambles71 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:53 pm It was surprising to hear them say that they just finished paying off Mindy’s minivan a few months back and that Branden’s truck has a few months left of payments. What?!?! With the money they are pulling in from YouTube/IG, why would they still carry car payments?
Maybe the house was a bigger priority?
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur

I love the new car by the way, cars like that are very rare here in the Netherlands.
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur

I just looked up the car, $80.000, wow! I'll be going to the US this fall for a vacation, I think I'm going to try to rent a car like that!
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

Dutchchicken wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:34 am I just looked up the car, $80.000, wow! I'll be going to the US this fall for a vacation, I think I'm going to try to rent a car like that!
Nice video today with just Mindy and Ryler showing the car - awesome. Someone on Instagram said "Show us the car Mindy but leave Branden out of it." And they did l! They must be reading comments!
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Desert_Princess wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:56 am
Dutchchicken wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:34 am I just looked up the car, $80.000, wow! I'll be going to the US this fall for a vacation, I think I'm going to try to rent a car like that!
Nice video today with just Mindy and Ryler showing the car - awesome. Someone on Instagram said "Show us the car Mindy but leave Branden out of it." And they did l! They must be reading comments!
he wasnt in the ig stories or at the family bbq on jared and britts channel lol
must be sick or sad no one likes him on instagram
Lolalae24
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lolalae24 »

Branden is back in the vlogs! No mention of where he was yesterday so that’s kinda weird! Maybe he was feeling sick (he was clearly at home though as Mindy mentioned him a few times in yesterdays vlog) but for some reason didn’t mention it unless him and one of his brothers had a falling out so he didn’t go to the BBQ… *shrugs*
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur

Jared said Branden wasn't in the BBQ video because he was sick.
yamatos
Discord name: yamatos

Unread post by yamatos »

Dutchchicken wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:34 am I just looked up the car, $80.000, wow! I'll be going to the US this fall for a vacation, I think I'm going to try to rent a car like that a small world cup!
awesome.
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

So they are finally willing to admit that Hazyl was behind in school because they found a way to monetize it. Always willing to sell their dignity for a fast buck.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

I meant to post this last week, there was a vlog where they mentioned ryler being at a birthday party and branden went to pick him up at like midnight and said he was going back in the morning for breakfast.
The rest of the party was having a sleepover...he wasn't allowed to? didn't want to?
I truly don't understand it. Unless there's a reason of his own-like bed wetting, night terrors?? it seems that mindy and branden are so overbearing their 14 year old son can't have a sleepover with a few friends?

So bizarre.
7angelus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 7angelus »

nahthxx wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:43 am I meant to post this last week, there was a vlog where they mentioned ryler being at a birthday party and branden went to pick him up at like midnight and said he was going back in the morning for breakfast.
The rest of the party was having a sleepover...he wasn't allowed to? didn't want to?
I truly don't understand it. Unless there's a reason of his own-like bed wetting, night terrors?? it seems that mindy and branden are so overbearing their 14 year old son can't have a sleepover with a few friends?

So bizarre.
Yes that was weird, my first thought was that these friends perhaps weren't church members and/or one or more girls might have been there, which wouldn't have looked good amongst their church friends despite there being no actual concerns or whatever.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

7angelus wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:52 pm
nahthxx wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:43 am I meant to post this last week, there was a vlog where they mentioned ryler being at a birthday party and branden went to pick him up at like midnight and said he was going back in the morning for breakfast.

So bizarre.
Yes that was weird, my first thought was that these friends perhaps weren't church members and/or one or more girls might have been there, which wouldn't have looked good amongst their church friends despite there being no actual concerns or whatever.
it's hard to believe theyd even be friends with non church going people

but yeah maybe girls? so odd.
They were bragging about people cuddling in their theater when he had girls over before
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur

I think it's a mormon thing, not being allowed to do sleep-overs. I watch April and Davy, their kids also don't do sleep-overs, they mentioned it in a video.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

IMG_2308.png
IMG_2309.png
Wow!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TrulyMegan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrulyMegan »

7angelus wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:52 pm

So bizarre.
Older then Ryler, and a girl, and I've never been to a sleepover. It was never my thing. Honestly, if there were girls there, I don't blame his parents for not letting him stay. If I had a kid and they wanted to go to a sleepover where there would be people of the opposite (or honestly same if they are lgbtq) I would definetly need to have a long, good conversation with them. Now, if it was because of religion, then I don't agree with their choice. Also, many parents don't let their kid sleep over because of fears of SA, or such.

And ofc there is always the chance that Ryler didn't want to sleep over. I never wanted to sleepover when I was younger.
Agsoliev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Agsoliev »

TrulyMegan wrote:
7angelus wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:52 pm Yes that was weird, my first thought was that these friends perhaps weren't church members and/or one or more girls might have been there, which wouldn't have looked good amongst their church friends despite there being no actual concerns or whatever.
Older then Ryler, and a girl, and I've never been to a sleepover. It was never my thing. Honestly, if there were girls there, I don't blame his parents for not letting him stay. If I had a kid and they wanted to go to a sleepover where there would be people of the opposite (or honestly same if they are lgbtq) I would definetly need to have a long, good conversation with them. Now, if it was because of religion, then I don't agree with their choice. Also, many parents don't let their kid sleep over because of fears of SA, or such.

And ofc there is always the chance that Ryler didn't want to sleep over. I never wanted to sleepover when I was younger.
I’m the same. I don’t like sleeping over. I never have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”