This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Re: This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Unread post by whydowewatchthis »

Shambles71 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:01 am I would never call Mindy or Lindsay humble but I much prefer Mindy to Lindsay. I actually think that Mindy is a lot more sincere.

Lindsay just seems phoney to me. She and Justin very much come across as parents whose own fun times come first. I hate when she posts on IG and it’s stuff that happened weeks ago because she is just tooo busy. She’s a stay at home Mom that pampers herself all day long! You never hear of her helping out at school.
I feel the opposite- I feel like Lindsay is living in the moment and enjoying her life as a stay at home mom with a husband who has a real job, as much as she loves her looks- her social media is just their back up life-not her identity.

I also think Lindsay and Justin have a more wholesome relationship- they seem to maintain friendships and have a wide social circle and spend time with just one another and adult couple friends.... besides Brandon and Mindy's temple dates they haven't gone on vacation together in years, and it seems their last 'couple friends' were the Garteners..
racing886
Discord name: 8rycey
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by racing886 »

Swear Krew gets a new hobby every other week. Last month he was obsessed with fishing and based his whole birthday around it, not long ago he wanted to start collecting hats, and before that he was doing basketball and all the bullion other sports he’s tried and failed. Now he’s playing the guitar which he will prob play for 2 weeks, and they will hype up for him to be the next rockstar and then he will quietly stop and find his next new phase. 😂
Agsoliev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Agsoliev »

racing886 wrote:Swear Krew gets a new hobby every other week. Last month he was obsessed with fishing and based his whole birthday around it, not long ago he wanted to start collecting hats, and before that he was doing basketball and all the bullion other sports he’s tried and failed. Now he’s playing the guitar which he will prob play for 2 weeks, and they will hype up for him to be the next rockstar and then he will quietly stop and find his next new phase. Image
I believe guitar is in school. So he’ll play at least a semester I suppose. Besides there’s nothing wrong with trying different things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

"the kids are too young to appreciate Paris and museums"

Literacy breaking point-

families either have money and go to museums- not necessarily out of country BUT at least what I know a family like the Binghams visits exhibits or children's museums or something - they've never even done a children's museum.. always something epic.

or they don't have money and go no where... Maybe i'm not from Utah but it's crazy to see financial stable illiterate parents..

Maybe too young to appreciate but if you have the money to go multiple times- why not-
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: misschicken

Unread post by Dutchchicken »

Too bad they didn't show the Amsterdam part of the trip, besides a few quick snapshots of eating a stroopwafel, eating Dutch fries and an Amsterdam canal. I would have loved to show her the real Amsterdam, or rather Dutch life outside of Amsterdam
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

Dutchchicken wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:11 am Too bad they didn't show the Amsterdam part of the trip, besides a few quick snapshots of eating a stroopwafel, eating Dutch fries and an Amsterdam canal. I would have loved to show her the real Amsterdam, or rather Dutch life outside of Amsterdam
I would be horrified if Branden set foot in Paris but would love to see the Louvre telling him no cameras. Typical Ugly American tourist. Again, let Madi talk! He was jumping in constantly reducing her sentences to summaries as if he was so bored. His tone was very been there done that, and I just shook my head when he said of course Mindy and I could go anytime without mentioning Brex. Today's video was SO LAME.
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shambles71 »

I feel like they are kind of over doing YouTube but can’t stop because they need the money to keep rolling in. The vlogs keep getting shorter and include 3 minutes at beginning/end of Mindy and Brandan yammering. The IG posts are less and less.
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Shambles71 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:43 pm I feel like they are kind of over doing YouTube but can’t stop because they need the money to keep rolling in. The vlogs keep getting shorter and include 3 minutes at beginning/end of Mindy and Brandan yammering. The IG posts are less and less.
I think the fewer IG posts might be due to the negative comments about Branden's interrupting because God forbid he should change or even think about how he acts sometimes. Starting to feel bad for them. They never should have moved, the old house was my fave.
Kendallkuulei89
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Kendall

Unread post by Kendallkuulei89 »

their vlogs are getting soooooo repetitive
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Imagine how much wasted time Brandan has during the day. What does he do while the kids are at school? He must drive Mindy crazy! Mindy at least has other interests that she shares about.

You’d think he would start a side business of some kind - advertising or helping other YouTubers. Something to have when YouTube really starts to fall away.
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: misschicken

Unread post by Dutchchicken »

Shambles71 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:30 am Imagine how much wasted time Brandan has during the day. What does he do while the kids are at school? He must drive Mindy crazy! Mindy at least has other interests that she shares about.

You’d think he would start a side business of some kind - advertising or helping other YouTubers. Something to have when YouTube really starts to fall away.
Editing, gaming, gaming, gaming and watching movies in his theatre.
fosterthepeeps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fosterthepeeps »

I was so shocked to see Darby in the video today! I wonder when she and Sean got back together.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

fosterthepeeps wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:52 pm I was so shocked to see Darby in the video today! I wonder when she and Sean got back together.
she was on the powell trip and he's been posting her on ig again.

They for sure broke up for a while. Its quite an age difference, she must be mormon too right?
She's like 26? 27? and he's 45?
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Oh look another pool party. Yawn!!! What is this number 15 that they’ve filmed so far?
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Dutchchicken wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:02 am
Shambles71 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:30 am Imagine how much wasted time Brandan has during the day. What does he do while the kids are at school? He must drive Mindy crazy! Mindy at least has other interests that she shares about.

Editing, gaming, gaming, gaming and watching movies in his theatre.
On his LinkedIn it says he's a 'skytographer', with a 'business' called B2 (squared) Skytography. Spare us please. The Bingham Water park, the Silverback, etc. Go away.
7angelus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 7angelus »

Desert_Princess wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:17 am On his LinkedIn it says he's a 'skytographer', with a 'business' called B2 (squared) Skytography. Spare us please. The Bingham Water park, the Silverback, etc. Go away.
That must be out of date. Quite a few years ago he was one of the early adopters of drones so got requests to do filming jobs, but he stopped that when drones quickly went mainstream, as there wasn't a demand for such services because people just bought their own.
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

7angelus wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:41 am
Desert_Princess wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:17 am On his LinkedIn it says he's a 'skytographer', with a 'business' called B2 (squared) Skytography. Spare us please. The Bingham Water park, the Silverback, etc. Go away.
That must be out of date. Quite a few years ago he was one of the early adopters of drones so got requests to do filming jobs, but he stopped that when drones quickly went mainstream, as there wasn't a demand for such services because people just bought their own.
I agree. So what does he do besides workout and " edit" vlog? Removing the pauses while speaking does not count. Holler throughout the house, interrupt your mouse wife, scream I love you hazyl....disturbing somehow.
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

anyone following the 8 passengers mom arrest- TIHWB did a child swap vlog with them years ago and recently a son climbed out the window to a neighbors house to say they were starving with tape around wrists.. they were engaged in a cult like community.
Agsoliev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Agsoliev »

whydowewatchthis wrote:anyone following the 8 passengers mom arrest- TIHWB did a child swap vlog with them years ago and recently a son climbed out the window to a neighbors house to say they were starving with tape around wrists.. they were engaged in a cult like community.
Yeah I’ve been following it. I do think they’ve distanced from the Frankes. They liked the post the sisters shared regarding the arrest.

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Agsoliev wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:42 pm
whydowewatchthis wrote:anyone following the 8 passengers mom arrest- TIHWB did a child swap vlog with them years ago and recently a son climbed out the window to a neighbors house to say they were starving with tape around wrists.. they were engaged in a cult like community.
Yeah I’ve been following it. I do think they’ve distanced from the Frankes. They liked the post the sisters shared regarding the arrest.

and the sister's are complicit. The whole family and community is complicit

Return to “Q-Z”