This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

crystalwater22
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Unread post by crystalwater22 »

Uncle_Deadly wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:10 pm Today’s vlog thumbnail is absolutely repulsive and exploitative. Krew is a 13 year old child. That photo is bait, pure and simple. Branden should be ashamed of himself, and Mindy as well if she does not make him take it down.
I was appalled by the thumbnail and the title of the video. Branden knew what he was doing. These family vloggers are sickening and have no shame. As long as the money rolls in, they don't give a crap if they exploit their children for the predators and pedophiles. Just shameful.
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whydowewatchthis »

Mindy's story showed Hazy's room as a huge mess and stated she loved how much Hazy plays with toys for hours and she's glad she's cleaning up a mess of toys instead of her watching tv..... What the?? Mindy's afraid if she makes Hazy clean she won't want to play with toys? when your kid is 8 you would rather have them leave a mess...

''
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

that room was ridiculous.. but at least she's playing with toys- 8 year old shouldn't have to clean up their toys - they just watch their mom do it and then get more junk from bath and body works for doing such a good job.
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

lordtopcat wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:58 pm
Uncle_Deadly wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:10 pm Today’s vlog thumbnail is absolutely repulsive and exploitative. Krew is a 13 year old child. That photo is bait, pure and simple. Branden should be ashamed of himself, and Mindy as well if she does not make him take it down.
Lol I think Mindy is just as much milking the kids as Branden. As long as the money is rolling in for their next rad holiday, I don't think they care that they're feeding their kids to the pedophiles. Sounds horrible to say, but Krew has his shirt off in almost every video and this isn't the first time he's flexed his muscles for the camera.

Now, not saying they're deliberately telling him to showcase that but come on guys, have a bit of common sense! Keep those videos for the family... Not for YouTube!
REPORT THEM FOR THAT THUMBNAIL. THE MORE REPORTS THE BETTER. I SURE DID. NEEDS TO BE CHANGED, SHAME ON THEM.
7angelus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 7angelus »

Desert_Princess wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:16 am REPORT THEM FOR THAT THUMBNAIL. THE MORE REPORTS THE BETTER. I SURE DID. NEEDS TO BE CHANGED, SHAME ON THEM.
Did you report them for all the beach ones or the swimming pool ones? I just mean you're going to have to articulate a better reason to YouTube than "no shirt on a kid" to get it changed, given the context of what seems normal for the millions of other videos on there.
Kendallkuulei89
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Kendall

Unread post by Kendallkuulei89 »

WOW!!!! princess hazel just stood their making an ugly face while Mindy and brex clean her room. what a snob.......man I can't stand that little girl.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

Their click baits are getting more and more desperate and at times inappropriate. The whole one "Devastating discovery during a routine well check" and all it is, is Ryler will probably be 6'2-6'3 instead of 6'6? get TF outta here. I haven't had time to watch the other ones but saw that one today and clicked on it and so mad I did because it was ridiculous. I didn't think a family could be worse than the Gardner's but man they really are setting themselves up to be in the running.
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

Autumnsummers wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:43 am Their click baits are getting more and more desperate and at times inappropriate. The whole one "Devastating discovery during a routine well check" and all it is, is Ryler will probably be 6'2-6'3 instead of 6'6? get TF outta here. I haven't had time to watch the other ones but saw that one today and clicked on it and so mad I did because it was ridiculous. I didn't think a family could be worse than the Gardner's but man they really are setting themselves up to be in the running.
Yeah today's "Lifelong Struggle" wasn't defined, I guess it was how Brandumb always misses the shot when one kid makes a touchdown. The thumbnail was all serious....At this point I'd be worried about tempting fate. Oh and Mindy had her man brows on, she tints them way too dark. So masculine.
7angelus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 7angelus »

Desert_Princess wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:36 am Yeah today's "Lifelong Struggle" wasn't defined, I guess it was how Brandumb always misses the shot when one kid makes a touchdown. The thumbnail was all serious....At this point I'd be worried about tempting fate. Oh and Mindy had her man brows on, she tints them way too dark. So masculine.
He said it was failing to catch key moments of a sports game on video.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

Just when I think they can’t shock me anymore. In todays vlog they legit thought chasing down the ups driver so they could get a freaking phone was OK? I’m so happy they didn’t catch that poor driver how absolutely insane are they to be so obsessed with that? So he would have to wait an extra day for a phone, he can get tf over it. It is unreal how self centered they are
Agsoliev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Agsoliev »

Autumnsummers wrote:Just when I think they can’t shock me anymore. In todays vlig they legit thought chasing down the ups driver so they could get a freaking phone was OK? I’m so happy they didn’t catch that poor driver how absolutely insane are they to be so obsessed with that? So he would have to wait an extra day for a phone, he can get tf over it. It is unreal how self centered they are
They probably wanted to make sure Ryler's was delivered. He probably would’ve been so disappointed if it wasn’t delivered. He’d been looking forward to it for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lananaoum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lananaoum »

I thought Madi already had a car Image

Agsoliev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Agsoliev »

lananaoum wrote:Image

Wasn’t it used when she got it?

fosterthepeeps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fosterthepeeps »

lananaoum wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:39 am Image

They've been saying that her current sedan doesn't handle the Utah winters well for a while so they wanted to get her something that would.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

fosterthepeeps wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:18 am
lananaoum wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:39 am Image

They've been saying that her current sedan doesn't handle the Utah winters well for a while so they wanted to get her something that would.
im pretty sure her car was the same one she got at 16-it was an old honda. reliable, but honestly-if any one deserves an upgrade, it's her. The rest of those kids get ton of shit.
Kendallkuulei89
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Kendall

Unread post by Kendallkuulei89 »

Maddie deserves the car! she works hard, doesn't cut corners and is actually doing something with her life and not influencing. very smart young lady unlike the rest of the kids, brex I have hope for also. ryler is going to start his own channel doing tech things, Krew will probably try to do something with sports and hazel will just be a basic influencer doing make up and fashion and she will have pretty privilege and get married right away to some rich guy who will take care of her.
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shambles71 »

It’s kind of funny that they are buying Madi a used car. She must get way less from Brandan and Mindy than any of the other kids. They are rolling in money from the channel. Buy her a new car!!

Hope Ryler’s car when he turns 16 is used as well!
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Shambles71 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:43 pm It’s kind of funny that they are buying Madi a used car. She must get way less from Brandan and Mindy than any of the other kids. They are rolling in money from the channel. Buy her a new car!!

Hope Ryler’s car when he turns 16 is used as well!
Low key hoping Brandon is going to buy back everyone else's portion of Madi's car and give it to Ryler

"This is the car you will get married in.. have kids in".... ahh typical Utah- I mean I guess she's implying Madi will have this car for a long time? but still-
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shambles71 »

It’s so incredibly rude that Brandan can’t take his hat off at a nice dinner with his wife and mother. Grow up!
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Shambles71 wrote:It’s so incredibly rude that Brandan can’t take his hat off at a nice dinner with his wife and mother. Grow up!
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing. I have four sons and none of them would think about wearing a ball cap to dinner. So rude.Especially, at a nice restaurant.

Return to “Q-Z”