Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Juliannadb

Unread post by Rosebud »

In the middle wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:01 pm
sadasfuck wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:33 pm
PissedOutDQ wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:27 pm As predicted, Nick is trash. Cheated on her with a "coworker" Heather. Not only that, he kicked her and the kids out (while pregnant) and moved this bitch in. And this bitch sold all of Stella's stuff left behind that Juliana couldn't fit in the car/truck. And then moved to Washington with her, as far as possible from kids.

Idk how she suddenly found out. But love the pettiness lmao. She dropped a screenshot of child on IG in her own backyard in Texas.
Yo she is sooo petty but I'm living for it lol. Also the girl Heather's insta bio is literally "I love Nick" lmao
I don’t think she’s petty at all. In all this time she’s never spoken negatively about Nick and has had an ‘open door’ policy with him and the kids. On the VERY rare visits with his kids he gets to sleep there, eat there etc and she could not have made it any easier for him.
Now we find out that he KICKED THEM OUT, his pregnant wife and daughter! And that he gaslighted the shit out of her, and that he was cheating on her, and that he moved the side chick in to their marital home, and that he’s now cheated on the side chick. He’s such a pig!
Juliana is such an incredible mum, and she keeps it real and I love that about her. Now that she’s woke to what a pig Nick is she has some belated grieving to do & then I think she’ll kick arse even more than she already has. Cutting ties with that POS is going to be such a positive thing for her.
Completely agree, this man and their whole story must have been such a source of toxicity in her life, I bet once she gets rid of all of that through grieving and processing she will come out so much stronger!
Rosebud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rosebud »

Did you guys see the screenshot on her ig stories? Did nick cheat on his new chick with Julianna? I don't really understand the whole picture 🤔
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Rosebud wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:06 am Did you guys see the screenshot on her ig stories? Did nick cheat on his new chick with Julianna? I don't really understand the whole picture 🤔
I'm guessing they might've hooked up. I mean, she just got out of a relationship, seems like she didn't know he was with this chick. And seems like a part of her didn't want the divorce, if only to make it work for the kids.

He is trash. To uproot his daughter who was in therapy is beyond awful. To only be involved in your kids' lives because your ex bombards you with pics begging you to love them. Hope she gets full custody and tons of child support.

And now Muire/Heather has been married twice?? This chick seems young. She's going through the whole dang army lmao.
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

Wow, I only just watched her video. Unbelievable, he is absolutely disgusting. I hope she gets primary custody and karma bites him in the ass. Imagine uprooting your disabled two year old and pregnant wife, how utterly selfish can you be. So I’m definitely missing info since I don’t have Instagram (I know, I’m weird) what was in the Instagram story, can someone summarize it? How did you guys find the side chicks info, pm me if you need too since I’m not sure about the rules. Julianna and nick hooked up during this last visit, I’m so out of the loop since these last few days ha e been busy....help a girl out lol.

I would love to know what her family thinks and especially his??? I hope all the support is for her because ugh he is seriously a pig
sbellz99
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sbellz99 »

BrokenHeart410 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:57 pm
sadasfuck wrote:
PissedOutDQ wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:27 pm As predicted, Nick is trash. Cheated on her with a "coworker" Heather. Not only that, he kicked her and the kids out (while pregnant) and moved this bitch in. And this bitch sold all of Stella's stuff left behind that Juliana couldn't fit in the car/truck. And then moved to Washington with her, as far as possible from kids.

Idk how she suddenly found out. But love the pettiness lmao. She dropped a screenshot of child on IG in her own backyard in Texas.
Yo she is sooo petty but I'm living for it lol. Also the girl Heather's insta bio is literally "I love Nick" lmao
How did you guys find the girlfriend I wanna see what happens when she finds out he's cheating on her too Image.

I wonder if her and Logan broke up because of her letting nick stay in her apartment?

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk
I’m subscribed to her Patreon and she talked about her breakup with Logan there. That’s exactly why they broke up. He told her he wouldn’t be in a relationship with her unless Nick was out of her life and that she should take him to court to get full custody. She said he also insulted her and said they were actually never technically in a relationship anyway. He actually seemed to turn out to be a not so nice guy, though he was as right about Nick. Lol
sbellz99
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sbellz99 »

PissedOutDQ wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:54 am
Rosebud wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:06 am Did you guys see the screenshot on her ig stories? Did nick cheat on his new chick with Julianna? I don't really understand the whole picture 🤔
I'm guessing they might've hooked up. I mean, she just got out of a relationship, seems like she didn't know he was with this chick. And seems like a part of her didn't want the divorce, if only to make it work for the kids.

He is trash. To uproot his daughter who was in therapy is beyond awful. To only be involved in your kids' lives because your ex bombards you with pics begging you to love them. Hope she gets full custody and tons of child support.

And now Muire/Heather has been married twice?? This chick seems young. She's going through the whole dang army lmao.
From her exclusive videos, she said he cheated on this Heather girl because they cuddled and were couple-y during the visit before the last one and that she had just found out he had a girlfriend during that visit (she didn’t know who it was, I guess — just that he had one). But I didn’t catch the story.
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

So guess nick just up and moved their with the mistress/girlfriend. The audacity of that man, literally knows no bounds lol. He didn’t even tell her beforehand. I couldn’t imagine being tied for the resT of my life to someone like that. Hopefully her new boyfriend supports her and the kids. I think he’s gonna make her life messy AF
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

Wondering if anyone still watches her? This site is pretty dead but I haven’t found her on a discord forum. She hasn’t posted anything in almost 2 weeks and seems like her OF is gone. Not sure when she deleted that though, just wondering if something is up.

This site is so dead now, if anyone knows a discord thread with her let me know please! <3
GreekHumswoy
Discord name: wintermvp

Unread post by GreekHumswoy »

Recently I got into one very unpleasant situation for myself because I found out that my girlfriend flirts with different men on Instagram. It was very difficult for me to calm down, so this article https://dateher.org/flirt-on-instagram/ helped me with this. Here I learned how to properly carry myself and what to do in a similar situation, although I can’t say that I completely let go of this person for myself. I really loved her so much for me it's a big loss.
Monochrome883
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Rozo4432

Unread post by Monochrome883 »

I had to stop watching her..her content is all about her new “man” she goes through men like crazy. She has another new man now that moved in with her after 5 months of dating. The kids seem to be with the dad more too, while she goes out with her new man.
Monochrome883
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Rozo4432

Unread post by Monochrome883 »

Monochrome883 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:21 am I had to stop watching her..her content is all about her new “man” she goes through men like crazy. She has another new man now that moved in with her after 5 months of dating. The kids seem to be with the dad more too, while she goes out with her new man.
Also in her recent video. She talked about marrying this dude and having another kid with him. Her patreon she talked about taking -15 pregnancy test because she thought she was pregnant.. she did the same thing a year ago when she “hooked up.” With Nick.

Return to “I-P”