OkBaby Kids

Someone
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

OkBaby Kids

Unread post by Someone »

I want to get a topic started to discuss the children, absolutely NO HATE to them, please! They did not ask to be put in the public eye.

Has anyone noticed how Levi is often staring off into space? I’ve noticed this since Levi was a toddler, it stopped for awhile but when Kyra and Oscar announced their breakup, it started back up again. This is concerning as I, myself, deal with Mental Health struggles and I see a lot of myself in Levi. It seems as if Levi is going through something behind the scenes. I’ve also noticed this a bit with Alaya but not as much as Levi. Kyra actually did catch one of the kids staring off into space in one of the vlogs then brushed it off like it was a laughing matter. I’ve saw this with other YouTube kids as well. It’s like they are disassociating themselves which could be from anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, or other illnesses, as well as what it going on around them. I genuinely feel there is something going on behind the scenes that is bothering the children which makes me terrified for their Mental Health and years to come.
Someone
Wallflower
Wallflower

OkBaby Kids

Unread post by Someone »

Here is an example: when Kyra was introducing the new dog to the kids. Levi seems SO excited then he randomly starts staring into space and doesn’t even acknowledge Kyra when she says “what are you thinking about, Bubby?” After a few seconds, he snaps out of it and says “I want to play with the doggy.” As if he doesn’t even remember what had just happened.
lindalusk
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby Kids

Unread post by lindalusk »

I also realize that after watch some videos. uno online

Return to “OKBaby”