Boris1234
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Forgot name

Re: It's R Life: Flashy, Trashy, and Broke

Unread post by Boris1234 »

Elon557 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:58 am IMG_4505.png

Anyone notice the filth in the kitchen? The garbage can is overflowing 🤢
Kendal is a 40 something teen. Looked like my stepdaughter’s garbage can, never emptied.
She definitely is not involved in their schooling. Kids make grammar errors 4th graders make. Especially Evie. Good question, what does she do all day?
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

The more I see of Kendal the more I can’t stand to watch her. She is a super b!tch of the highest order. She dresses like a young teen, she undervalues education, she overvalues cheer, she’s laziness epitomised, she is judgemental, she adds no value to her marriage, she thinks everything is unfair and that she’s a victim, she’s a bully….where does it end. Actually I find it hard to say something positive about her.
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

Elon557 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:58 am IMG_4505.png

Anyone notice the filth in the kitchen? The garbage can is overflowing 🤢
All those kids learned to be lazy and sloppy from Kendal. Whoever was the last to throw out garbage & just piled it on top of an already overflowing pile that’s preventing the lid from closing is really just unsanitary.

Kendal doesn’t have time to clean that much because she’s always “running errands” which is really just shopping and eating & drinking coffee.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It was so obvious Kapri wasn’t going to make the level 4 team she wanted by how Kendal was talking on IG and in the vlogs. Imagine devoting all your time and money to private lessons for your child and being told she’s still not good enough to move up a level. We can all see that kapri’s tumbling has improved….technically and in skill level, however she’s incredibly inflexible and i would imagine her jumps are not up to par.
Worse is Kendal’s obvious disappointment….she didn’t even post about Kapri on Instagram. And the whole way through the vlog she was trying to justify why Kapri didn’t move up….her only explanation being ‘cheer is hard’. And we know how lazy the family is and I don’t imagine the kids are any different during practice. (This is just an assumption on my part).
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

Glass Half Full wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:59 am It was so obvious Kapri wasn’t going to make the level 4 team she wanted by how Kendal was talking on IG and in the vlogs. Imagine devoting all your time and money to private lessons for your child and being told she’s still not good enough to move up a level. We can all see that kapri’s tumbling has improved….technically and in skill level, however she’s incredibly inflexible and i would imagine her jumps are not up to par.
Worse is Kendal’s obvious disappointment….she didn’t even post about Kapri on Instagram. And the whole way through the vlog she was trying to justify why Kapri didn’t move up….her only explanation being ‘cheer is hard’. And we know how lazy the family is and I don’t imagine the kids are any different during practice. (This is just an assumption on my part).
Yes to all of this. Kendal’s outward disappointment over Kapri’s placement made me feel ill, especially because she’s interpreting the placement strictly as ‘Kapri wasn’t good enough’ and passing that negativity to her kid, when the placement very well could’ve been more about her age than ability (Junior 3 vs Senior 4). Sorry to write a long post but I want to highlight how there could be a number of reasons for Kapri’s placement, and Kendal is doing her kid’s confidence a huge disservice when she tells her “cheer is hard, you just weren’t good enough”.

The poor kid having to deal with Mom’s disappointment on top of her own. A parent needs to be positive and always look at the bright side, not talking about how ticked off and bitterly disappointed THEY (not just Kapri) will be if the placements don’t go how they want. :| Kendal should be encouraging Kapri to work her hardest all summer to prove she can contribute to the Level 4 team instead of sulking. At least she’s being given a shot to work with Level 4 in addition to her current team; it’s common for kids to switch teams during the summer after being tested in a different level to see if they can handle it. And if not, it means Kapri fits the puzzle better on Jr 3, and Kendal needs to congratulate her kid on that, not make her feel bad.

It is indeed pretty funny though, how Kendal’s been talking all year how easy Level 4 skills are for Kapri, and they constantly are in private lessons for even Level 5 tumbling, never mind Level 4, and then she gets put back on 3. Lol at Kendal. She’s constantly talking about ‘leveling up’ in front of the kids, and setting them up to be bitter and feel less worthy as athletes if they don’t move up.

I’m actually surprised Kapri didn’t move up because her skill level seemed good enough (her punch front through to layout looked solid which is a great Level 4 pass, but maybe her standing tumbling is further behind; I’ve never seen it because Kendal barely vlogs anything of substance), and I’m really wondering if it has to do more with her age than her ability. She’s only 14, and Cheer Florida’s Level 4 team is Senior. It’s typical at larger gyms for kids to stay on Jr teams until they age out of Jr, and Kapri still has another year of Jr eligibility. There might be very few open spots on their Sr 4 team, and coaches might be unsure if her body is physically mature enough/strong enough to base older flyers. Since Kapri doesn’t seem to have a couple of the ultra-advanced Level 4 tumbling skills yet (whips into tucks), being really strong at stunting is essential.

Kapri may simply need to get physically stronger, or grow taller so that she can backspot like Brinley instead of base. It’s also possible Kapri is already tall enough to backspot, but there are few open backspot positions on the Sr 4 team. It could be so many things, but of course Kendal will take the most negative/bitter route possible.

Also your guess that the Rich’s general laziness also trickles over to cheer practice could very well be correct. Who knows how hard she works while conditioning at practice and running fullouts of routines. But my overall guess is this was more of an age than ability thing, because I watched Kapri’s Jr 3 last season and she was one of the best ones on the team.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gymfan wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:45 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:59 am It was so obvious Kapri wasn’t going to make the level 4 team she wanted by how Kendal was talking on IG and in the vlogs. Imagine devoting all your time and money to private lessons for your child and being told she’s still not good enough to move up a level. We can all see that kapri’s tumbling has improved….technically and in skill level, however she’s incredibly inflexible and i would imagine her jumps are not up to par.
Yes to all of this. Kendal’s outward disappointment over Kapri’s placement made me feel ill, especially because she’s interpreting the placement strictly as ‘Kapri wasn’t good enough’ and passing that negativity to her kid, when the placement very well could’ve been more about her age than ability (Junior 3 vs Senior 4). Sorry to write a long post but I want to highlight how there could be a number of reasons for Kapri’s placement, and Kendal is doing her kid’s confidence a huge disservice when she tells her “cheer is hard, you just weren’t good enough”.

The poor kid having to deal with Mom’s disappointment on top of her own. A parent needs to be positive and always look at the bright side, not talking about how ticked off and bitterly disappointed THEY (not just Kapri) will be if the placements don’t go how they want. :| Kendal should be encouraging Kapri to work her hardest all summer to prove she can contribute to the Level 4 team instead of sulking. At least she’s being given a shot to work with Level 4 in addition to her current team; it’s common for kids to switch teams during the summer after being tested in a different level to see if they can handle it. And if not, it means Kapri fits the puzzle better on Jr 3, and Kendal needs to congratulate her kid on that, not make her feel bad.

It is indeed pretty funny though, how Kendal’s been talking all year how easy Level 4 skills are for Kapri, and they constantly are in private lessons for even Level 5 tumbling, never mind Level 4, and then she gets put back on 3. Lol at Kendal. She’s constantly talking about ‘leveling up’ in front of the kids, and setting them up to be bitter and feel less worthy as athletes if they don’t move up.

I’m actually surprised Kapri didn’t move up because her skill level seemed good enough (her punch front through to layout looked solid which is a great Level 4 pass, but maybe her standing tumbling is further behind; I’ve never seen it because Kendal barely vlogs anything of substance), and I’m really wondering if it has to do more with her age than her ability. She’s only 14, and Cheer Florida’s Level 4 team is Senior. It’s typical at larger gyms for kids to stay on Jr teams until they age out of Jr, and Kapri still has another year of Jr eligibility. There might be very few open spots on their Sr 4 team, and coaches might be unsure if her body is physically mature enough/strong enough to base older flyers. Since Kapri doesn’t seem to have a couple of the ultra-advanced Level 4 tumbling skills yet (whips into tucks), being really strong at stunting is essential.

Kapri may simply need to get physically stronger, or grow taller so that she can backspot like Brinley instead of base. It’s also possible Kapri is already tall enough to backspot, but there are few open backspot positions on the Sr 4 team. It could be so many things, but of course Kendal will take the most negative/bitter route possible.

Also your guess that the Rich’s general laziness also trickles over to cheer practice could very well be correct. Who knows how hard she works while conditioning at practice and running fullouts of routines. But my overall guess is this was more of an age than ability thing, because I watched Kapri’s Jr 3 last season and she was one of the best ones on the team.

Who is the girl that Kendal tagged on the IG post with kapri? Berlin_Soto? Is she level 3 or level 4? Because without specifics, Kendal says that kapri is hoping to be on the same team as her next year. Which makes me think she’s level 4. She’s no bigger than kapri so not sure height/size is all that important. Are the flyers on a senior team also seniors or are they very young kids? I just don’t know the intricacies of the cheer world…only from what I hear on forums like this…..
Anyway, Kendal simply can’t hide her disappointment….even if she tries. It’s so obvious she’s pissed because all year she’s been saying that Kapri will likely be level 4 next season.
Boris1234
Amateur
Amateur

Does anyone notice her videos stay as 1 day ago for 3 to 4 days? She is making little money with such low views. Sad, she cares so little about her kids diet and schooling. In my opinion, Seb wants to please his mother. It has to be awkward at his age only hanging out only with girls and his cognitive disabled brother Hampton. Maybe he plays video games with boys.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So someone makes a comment that they don’t make a big income and Kendal goes all defensive. Then says they paid off all their debt with their YT income. Well this is a lie because they still had a mortgage on their house. Doesn’t that count as debt? Problem is, they SPENT all their YT income on stupid things and didn’t save it. Now, as Daniel says in an official court document…they are facing financial hardship.

Kendal is such a bitter and angry woman. Does she ever take personal responsibility for anything?
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

Glass Half Full wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:16 am Who is the girl that Kendal tagged on the IG post with kapri? Berlin_Soto? Is she level 3 or level 4? Because without specifics, Kendal says that kapri is hoping to be on the same team as her next year. Which makes me think she’s level 4. She’s no bigger than kapri so not sure height/size is all that important. Are the flyers on a senior team also seniors or are they very young kids? I just don’t know the intricacies of the cheer world…only from what I hear on forums like this…..
Anyway, Kendal simply can’t hide her disappointment….even if she tries. It’s so obvious she’s pissed because all year she’s been saying that Kapri will likely be level 4 next season.
The flyers on a Senior team tend to be the youngest ones on the team and can be as young as 13. The bases and backspots on a Sr team would tend to be in high school, so about 15 to 18. Kapri at 14 has one year of Jr eligibility left, and at a bigger gym, the odds of being kept in Jr until you age out are greater because there are more kids to fill limited open spots.

In watching her Jr 3 routine, Kapri does a good job basing, but she was basing an extremely small flyer. Who knows how good she is at basing a Sr-aged flyer. I’ve seen the skinniest kids be deceptively strong at basing, while other bigger girls need more work on their strength, so it’s hard to measure strength just on an athlete’s build; they’d have to watch Kapri stunt and see how well she handles it. Being one of the tallest ones on the team would definitely help get a backspot position but I don’t think she’s that tall. Her biggest weakness is jumps, which isn’t a main category, and I’m not sure if her standing tumbling is as good as her running.

Regardless of why she didn’t get selected outright for Level 4, it’s funny that Kendal really miscalculated how much of a guarantee it’d be that Kapri was moving up.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gymfan wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 1:00 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:16 am Who is the girl that Kendal tagged on the IG post with kapri? Berlin_Soto? Is she level 3 or level 4? Because without specifics, Kendal says that kapri is hoping to be on the same team as her next year. Which makes me think she’s level 4. She’s no bigger than kapri so not sure height/size is all that important. Are the flyers on a senior team also seniors or are they very young kids? I just don’t know the intricacies of the cheer world…only from what I hear on forums like this…..
The flyers on a Senior team tend to be the youngest ones on the team and can be as young as 13. The bases and backspots on a Sr team would tend to be in high school, so about 15 to 18. Kapri at 14 has one year of Jr eligibility left, and at a bigger gym, the odds of being kept in Jr until you age out are greater because there are more kids to fill limited open spots.

In watching her Jr 3 routine, Kapri does a good job basing, but she was basing an extremely small flyer. Who knows how good she is at basing a Sr-aged flyer. I’ve seen the skinniest kids be deceptively strong at basing, while other bigger girls need more work on their strength, so it’s hard to measure strength just on an athlete’s build; they’d have to watch Kapri stunt and see how well she handles it. Being one of the tallest ones on the team would definitely help get a backspot position but I don’t think she’s that tall. Her biggest weakness is jumps, which isn’t a main category, and I’m not sure if her standing tumbling is as good as her running.

Regardless of why she didn’t get selected outright for Level 4, it’s funny that Kendal really miscalculated how much of a guarantee it’d be that Kapri was moving up.
I guess Kendal thinks lavishing money on privates means moving up. I just don’t get it though, why does kapri need so many private lessons to do basic tumbling? I mean all she does is cheer…and everything that entails obviously. But in our gym our girls does 4 apparatus (vault bars beam and floor) and only train a total of 9 hours a week and they can all do layouts, fulls, front walk outs etc…(not to mention standing somersaults and flips on a beam) and they also need to learn the skills for the other apparatus too. How is it Kapri can’t do these skills when that’s all she learns and needs endless private lessons to achieve these basics? I guess it just doesn’t make sense to me.
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

Glass Half Full wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:32 am
Gymfan wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 1:00 am

I guess Kendal thinks lavishing money on privates means moving up. I just don’t get it though, why does kapri need so many private lessons to do basic tumbling? I mean all she does is cheer…and everything that entails obviously. But in our gym our girls does 4 apparatus (vault bars beam and floor) and only train a total of 9 hours a week and they can all do layouts, fulls, front walk outs etc…(not to mention standing somersaults and flips on a beam) and they also need to learn the skills for the other apparatus too. How is it Kapri can’t do these skills when that’s all she learns and needs endless private lessons to achieve these basics? I guess it just doesn’t make sense to me.
Gymnasts learn good technique from the beginning and tend to condition more. Kapri started at a recreational cheer gym, and probably picked up a bunch of bad tumbling habits that needed to be unlearned. Considering that, I think her tumbling’s been progressing fairly well.

Her cheer team likely practices 6 hours a week. Most teams drop to 4 hours during the offseason. Of that 6 hours, most of it is devoted to stunting, routine construction and polishing (trying to figure out how to get 20 girls to interact with each other in each section of the routine while maintaining good routine flow + use of the floor isn’t easy). The remaining time would be for tumbling and conditioning. There might be only 1 tumbling coach for 20 or more girls, so you don’t always get a lot of turns or attention. Hence private tumbling lessons. I don’t know how many times a week Kapri does a private, is it 1 or 2? If it’s 2, I agree she should be further along with fulls and things.
clippingimageexpert1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: clippingimageexpert1
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by clippingimageexpert1 »

Boris1234 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:25 pm Does anyone notice her videos stay as 1 day ago for 3 to 4 days? She is making little money with such low views. Sad, she cares so little about her kids diet and schooling. In my opinion, Seb wants to please his mother. It has to be awkward at his age only hanging out only with girls and his cognitive disabled brother Hampton. Maybe he plays video games with boys.
I noticed that, and I feel really sorry for her kids
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gymfan wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:39 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:32 am

Gymnasts learn good technique from the beginning and tend to condition more. Kapri started at a recreational cheer gym, and probably picked up a bunch of bad tumbling habits that needed to be unlearned. Considering that, I think her tumbling’s been progressing fairly well.

Her cheer team likely practices 6 hours a week. Most teams drop to 4 hours during the offseason. Of that 6 hours, most of it is devoted to stunting, routine construction and polishing (trying to figure out how to get 20 girls to interact with each other in each section of the routine while maintaining good routine flow + use of the floor isn’t easy). The remaining time would be for tumbling and conditioning. There might be only 1 tumbling coach for 20 or more girls, so you don’t always get a lot of turns or attention. Hence private tumbling lessons. I don’t know how many times a week Kapri does a private, is it 1 or 2? If it’s 2, I agree she should be further along with fulls and things.

Thanks for explaining. Cheer in this country isn’t really a thing. Certainly not something that would get any attention so I guess I don’t really understand it all that much…only what Kendal tells us….which made me thing the children live at the gym.
Boris1234
Amateur
Amateur

Desperate for views on Tik Tok. Watched the animal in the pool episodes
It was a cover to a grill. It is embarrassing watching this lady anymore.
Kind of surprised the teen girls still want to go shopping with their Mom instead of friends. At that age, most teen girls move away from hanging out with their Mom.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I actually think Kendal is beyond stupid. Kapri needs running shoes….shoes in which she can go running. Kendal herself owns a pair of Hoka running shoes which she uses to stroll around her neighborhood when out walking with Daniel. However, she buys kapri a pair of shoes which are definitely not running shoes but that’s ok because they’re cute and she ‚won’t be running that much‘. So Kendal doesn’t even consider the health of her daughter‘s feet ankles knees and hips.
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

Yup, Kendal’s shopping addiction is in the way of getting Kapri a pair of actual running shoes. The kid is going to hate running even more because Kendal only cares about looking cute.

Boris1234 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:34 pm Desperate for views on Tik Tok. Watched the animal in the pool episodes
Kind of surprised the teen girls still want to go shopping with their Mom instead of friends. At that age, most teen girls move away from hanging out with their Mom.
The animal in the pool thing was so cringe.

There’s nobody else for those girls to go to the mall with during the day except Mom; every other normal kid is at school. Kapri’s best friend seems to be a girl closer to her old cheer gym (Kennedy I think it is), so she likely lives too far away to get together that often. Those other cheer friends they used to show a lot you never see anymore. But Kendal keeps telling us she’s glad to not film most of their lives anymore (mostly just the car and coffee). How do you still have a channel then, lady.
Elon557
Informer
Informer
Discord name: M&M

Unread post by Elon557 »

Gymfan wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 3:26 pm Yup, Kendal’s shopping addiction is in the way of getting Kapri a pair of actual running shoes. The kid is going to hate running even more because Kendal only cares about looking cute.

Boris1234 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:34 pm Desperate for views on Tik Tok. Watched the animal in the pool episodes
The animal in the pool thing was so cringe.

There’s nobody else for those girls to go to the mall with during the day except Mom; every other normal kid is at school. Kapri’s best friend seems to be a girl closer to her old cheer gym (Kennedy I think it is), so she likely lives too far away to get together that often. Those other cheer friends they used to show a lot you never see anymore. But Kendal keeps telling us she’s glad to not film most of their lives anymore (mostly just the car and coffee). How do you still have a channel then, lady.
I bet the kids aren’t aloud to go without Kendal. She’s a parent who clings onto her kids and doesnt allow them to have freedom
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And still she’s on about family vloggers and how gross they are exploiting their lives. Sorry Kendal but you are still a family vlogger. Maybe you no longer vlog about your girls are their periods but you once did! And those videos are online for life. And you didn’t think twice about exploiting your marital woes. And that video ‘coming home to a break in’….she might as well just admit that she made that sh!t up to gain notoriety.
She is so bitter that other families can still make a living from vlogging so now she’s trying to turn it around to make it seem like she has taken a stance against it. However she is still online. She is still making an income from it. She may not put her kids in every thumbnail but they still feature in every video. She still has no real life friends.
Elon557
Informer
Informer
Discord name: M&M

Unread post by Elon557 »

Glass Half Full wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 11:29 pm And still she’s on about family vloggers and how gross they are exploiting their lives. Sorry Kendal but you are still a family vlogger. Maybe you no longer vlog about your girls are their periods but you once did! And those videos are online for life. And you didn’t think twice about exploiting your marital woes. And that video ‘coming home to a break in’….she might as well just admit that she made that sh!t up to gain notoriety.
She is so bitter that other families can still make a living from vlogging so now she’s trying to turn it around to make it seem like she has taken a stance against it. However she is still online. She is still making an income from it. She may not put her kids in every thumbnail but they still feature in every video. She still has no real life friends.
Who does Kendal thinks she’s kidding? She has ALWAYS been a gross family vlogger and still is! What a hypocrite !
Boris1234
Amateur
Amateur

Elon557 wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 11:05 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 11:29 pm And still she’s on about family vloggers and how gross they are exploiting their lives. Sorry Kendal but you are still a family vlogger. Maybe you no longer vlog about your girls are their periods but you once did! And those videos are online for life. And you didn’t think twice about exploiting your marital woes. And that video ‘coming home to a break in’….she might as well just admit that she made that sh!t up to gain notoriety.
Who does Kendal thinks she’s kidding? She has ALWAYS been a gross family vlogger and still is! What a hypocrite !
She is definitely losing viewers. She exposed her children to a lot of viewers who probably made inappropriate comments, which she deleted. To me, she is just as bad as the others. She supposedly home schools her kids to keep them away from the real world. Instead, she puts them in bikinis or cheer outfits to get views. Hampton is going to school. A little late, but at least he will learn life skills now. If she doesn’t work, she should be cooking healthy meals and cleaning the house.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”