Tommy Weird Sleeper

Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Tommy Weird Sleeper

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

Can anyone tell me why they always have Tommy in that weird sleeper where his arms and feet are constricted? He’s almost one year old and they have him bundled up like he’s a newborn. Seeing that he’s a growing child I would think having his arms constricted will affect the way his arms grow. I’ve never in my life even seen a sleeper like that before. I think it’s very odd.
meagan225
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tommy Weird Sleeper

Unread post by meagan225 »

Tinkerbell22 wrote:Can anyone tell me why they always have Tommy in that weird sleeper where his arms and feet are constricted? He’s almost one year old and they have him bundled up like he’s a newborn. Seeing that he’s a growing child I would think having his arms constricted will affect the way his arms grow. I’ve never in my life even seen a sleeper like that before. I think it’s very odd.
It's called a zippity zip.. it actually works amazingly for kids that liked a swaddle but are too old. Or if your house is cold. I use one with my 8 month old Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

tracyberge
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: tracyberge

Unread post by tracyberge »

Another possibility is that the sleeper design serves a specific purpose for Tommy's individual needs. Some children may have medical conditions or sensory sensitivities that require specialized clothing to provide comfort or support. Run 3
clippingimageexpert1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: clippingimageexpert1

Unread post by clippingimageexpert1 »

Yeah, he probably has a sensory sensitivity that makes certain materials and seams uncomfortable for him, but it might also just be a matter of personal preference.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”