It's R Life: Flashy, Trashy, and Broke

Elon557
Informer
Informer
Discord name: M&M

Re: It's R Life: Flashy, Trashy, and Broke

Unread post by Elon557 »

Glass Half Full wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:04 am So they take Sebi to volcano bay but leave Hampton at home with Daniel. They also go shopping right before Sebi’s birthday but make sure to buy new clothes for the girls. Kendal says the were ‚robbed‘ of 600k. I am sure they willingly invested most of this money in the franchise but since it didn’t work out they are claiming theft.
Eww she calls volcano bay “vacation mode”. That’s the last place I’d consider a relaxing vacation.

I wonder if they have realized they most likely will never get their money back ? It’s Nothing a bankruptcy can’t wipe the partners clean free from, especially if the businesses are failing anyways.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

Elon557 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:48 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:04 am So they take Sebi to volcano bay but leave Hampton at home with Daniel. They also go shopping right before Sebi’s birthday but make sure to buy new clothes for the girls. Kendal says the were ‚robbed‘ of 600k. I am sure they willingly invested most of this money in the franchise but since it didn’t work out they are claiming theft.
Eww she calls volcano bay “vacation mode”. That’s the last place I’d consider a relaxing vacation.

I wonder if they have realized they most likely will never get their money back ? It’s Nothing a bankruptcy can’t wipe the partners clean free from, especially if the businesses are failing anyways.
I noticed in the previous video how overweight Evie has become but I suppose when you’ve never been educated by a parent on how to eat healthily and is used to ordering food whenever she needs a snack then it’s to be expected that those bad habits will catch up on her.

And in today’s video brinley ordered a foot long cookie from subway and planned not to share. According to the internet there are 1440 calories in this cookie!

Driving two hours north to Orlando to stay one night in a hotel is not a vacation! Stupid woman.

And they definitely won’t get that money back because the others will file for bankruptcy
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by disgruntled_pelican »

Glass Half Full wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:42 pm
Elon557 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:48 am

I noticed in the previous video how overweight Evie has become but I suppose when you’ve never been educated by a parent on how to eat healthily and is used to ordering food whenever she needs a snack then it’s to be expected that those bad habits will catch up on her.

And in today’s video brinley ordered a foot long cookie from subway and planned not to share. According to the internet there are 1440 calories in this cookie!

Driving two hours north to Orlando to stay one night in a hotel is not a vacation! Stupid woman.

And they definitely won’t get that money back because the others will file for bankruptcy
In America there are certain debts that cannot be wiped from a bankruptcy so it’s not certain that the other party won’t be able to pay them back. This is also a civil case (vs criminal) so it also depends on what their liability ends up being. But, at the end of the day, if these people don’t have Kendal and Daniel’s money, there won’t be any money to give back. The government can chose to garnish the wages and any earnings of the other party until their debt is paid, but it’s no guarantee they’ll get their money. I think Kendal thinks if the other party is found liable Kendal will get a check for the whole amount, and that’s not how it works
Boris1234
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Forgot name

Unread post by Boris1234 »

I sent Kendal a direct message through Instagram asking why Hampton wasn’t included in his brother’s Birthday celebration. She responded with “Get off my DM” I guess she didn’t want to answer the question. So sad the way they treat him. Why adopt a child and treat him like crap?
My guess is Daniel’s parents see this too and are not happy about it. They may see little of the money because it is a failed business. If these people have other money/assets it can be used to pay off Daniel and Kendal if they win the case.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

Fraud vs stupidity. They are banking on fraud, but when you don’t even have an accountant look at the books and hand over half a million , it is most likely stupidity. Kendal is ALWAYS playing the victim.
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

That’s why I support the kids in cheer no matter the expense; it’s the only chance they have of establishing any healthy habits in life (and finding friends, except poor Sebi). And Kendal’s method of losing weight is whatever the latest diet craze is instead of teaching the kids how to eat a nutritious diet in the first place. Evie probably wanted off whatever fad diet she used to do with Kendal and doesn’t know how to be healthy otherwise. Kendal has clearly never taught them about everything in moderation.

Why is Daniel not going to Sebi’s birthday celebration either? Too busy working 24/7 to pay all of Kendal’s bills? This family (that pretends they still have money) won’t go on a single vacation all summer except a 2-day trip to Orlando in which they can only afford 1 day of theme park tickets, and yet Daniel STILL can’t take 2 days off and go? Surely if he went, it would be easier to juggle Hampton with the others.
Boris1234
Amateur
Amateur

Gymfan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:39 pm That’s why I support the kids in cheer no matter the expense; it’s the only chance they have of establishing any healthy habits in life (and finding friends, except poor Sebi). And Kendal’s method of losing weight is whatever the latest diet craze is instead of teaching the kids how to eat a nutritious diet in the first place. Evie probably wanted off whatever fad diet she used to do with Kendal and doesn’t know how to be healthy otherwise. Kendal has clearly never taught them about everything in moderation.

Why is Daniel not going to Sebi’s birthday celebration either? Too busy working 24/7 to pay all of Kendal’s bills? This family (that pretends they still have money) won’t go on a single vacation all summer except a 2-day trip to Orlando in which they can only afford 1 day of theme park tickets, and yet Daniel STILL can’t take 2 days off and go? Surely if he went, it would be easier to juggle Hampton with the others.
She blocked me on instagram for asking about Hampton. Such an angry, unhappy person.
I agree Cheer is good for the kids. She gets to relive her childhood through her daughters. She is always food shopping so she could cook some healthy meals. Pre cooked meals/ fast food are high in sodium, sugar and fat.
Boris1234
Amateur
Amateur

I have found writing and reading on this forum interesting, but since I can no longer access the Instagram, I say goodbye to all.
Thank You!
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

The 4 of them went to Disney and Kendal spent over $150 on their breakfast- it was a buffet and all the kids ate were small waffles, sausage links and pieces of fruit. Stuff like this is why she can’t afford to get them tickets to actual Disney.

I couldn’t imagine getting waterpark theme-park tickets to lay on a lounge chair half the day. Just go to a beach or an island! It’s so weird how a theme-park is Kendal’s only idea of fun.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

Gymfan wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:47 pm The 4 of them went to Disney and Kendal spent over $150 on their breakfast- it was a buffet and all the kids ate were small waffles, sausage links and pieces of fruit. Stuff like this is why she can’t afford to get them tickets to actual Disney.

I couldn’t imagine getting waterpark theme-park tickets to lay on a lounge chair half the day. Just go to a beach or an island! It’s so weird how a theme-park is Kendal’s only idea of fun.
I feel the same….and why do they repeatedly go to the same places! Over and over again…Disney and universal…..they do absolutely nothing new! I think Kendal is incredibly incompetent as an adult. She cannot do anything spontaneously.
Why didn’t she take them to the Bahamas? Or grand cayman. A quick flight and then go see something different! At least the kids could say they’d been to the Caribbean (if only for a night). We have family living on grand cayman and they think nothing of hopping on a flight to Miami. It’s like taking a bus!
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

Glass Half Full wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:38 pm
Gymfan wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:47 pm The 4 of them went to Disney and Kendal spent over $150 on their breakfast- it was a buffet and all the kids ate were small waffles, sausage links and pieces of fruit. Stuff like this is why she can’t afford to get them tickets to actual Disney.

I feel the same….and why do they repeatedly go to the same places! Over and over again…Disney and universal…..they do absolutely nothing new! I think Kendal is incredibly incompetent as an adult. She cannot do anything spontaneously.
Why didn’t she take them to the Bahamas? Or grand cayman. A quick flight and then go see something different! At least the kids could say they’d been to the Caribbean (if only for a night). We have family living on grand cayman and they think nothing of hopping on a flight to Miami. It’s like taking a bus!
What 13 year old boy wants to go to a character breakfast and take a picture with Cinderella for his birthday?
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Elon557 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:47 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:38 pm

What 13 year old boy wants to go to a character breakfast and take a picture with Cinderella for his birthday?
Seb might be Bi or gay.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

Kendal is clout chasing again on tik tok with a family who lost a child to suicide. She is such a desperate pathetic disgusting human.
nakmom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by nakmom »

Kendall is disgusting! Radiantbritt posted a video on YouTube calling her out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

Kendal said she makes “way more money” off TikTok now than Youtube, so yes, she will talk about anything to make money. It’s sad that’s a source of income, her acting annoying on TikTok.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

Search Kendal Rich on TIK TOK. She’s really pissed people off on there with her last few video. She had to turn all her comments off on all her videos because hundreds of people were going off on her. Looks like she’s met her match. She’s finally getting recognized for what she really is, a middle aged bully.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

Kendal is getting destroyed by parents on her YT channel comments for her tic tok post that are now deleted 😂 she can’t even keep up with deleting them. Check out the dad challenge for the full story.
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by disgruntled_pelican »

Kenny is also getting eaten up on TikTok for her video. I love to see it. This woman deserves all the backlash she gets and I HOPE she is finally held accountable for the disgusting way she acts.
pandamama887
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: pandamama887
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by pandamama887 »

Kendal has reached a whole new level of pathetic. Not only did she go using another family’s tragedy for clout on tiktok, but also doubling down to drag it out is just so low. I found it funny how she said “I don’t know how I would react in the situation”, then went on to assume how she would react in the situation, and then judges the mother for posting talking about what she and her family have gone through. I’m sorry Kendal, I also personally don’t think I would be blasting my husbands affair all over the internet, but you’ve proven that we never know how someone would react. If she truly felt that “there was more to the story”, there was either a much better way to post about it, or keep your mouth shut. Either way you’re talking about a dead child and a grieving mother- she KNOWS she was in the wrong. She could have just said “hey everyone on TikTok remember that the other girls involved are minors and we should let the authorities handle it instead of being the TikTok police …” if that’s really how she feels. But no, she had to act like she had drama to add to the situation so that everyone could pay attention to her for 5 minutes.

I pray she’s raising kind teenagers, but I worry because she sets a horrible example. She lacks empathy and self awareness.
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

The problem is she’s desperately trying to make money on TikTok (instead of getting a real job if money’s that tight), and she knows nobody’s going to view her stuff unless she has an outlandish & controversial take. She’s probably not evil, just desperately relying on a sad income source.

I see her Youtube comments have been turned off. I wonder how much longer the channel with last; her vlogs have become rather ridiculous- “Hi today is Wednesday! I’ll take you along as I go to the store!” *vlog cuts to the next day* “Hi today is Thursday, I didn’t feel like vlogging yesterday, sorry.”

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”