It's R Life: Flashy, Trashy, and Broke

Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: It's R Life: Flashy, Trashy, and Broke

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

Also….i called it last week and asked why there’s no mention of the Olympics. Suddenly in this video she’s watching the Olympics….although she has no idea of the competition schedule
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

This family has become so irrelevant since her recent TikTok flop/scandal/impropriety that they barely get 10k views on YouTube. Has Kendal now been banned from TikTok? I don’t have TikTok so I don’t know.
nakmom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by nakmom »

Even with the clickbait titles she not getting the views anymore. I just checked and she posted a tik tok yesterday. I didn’t watch it, but it looked like she went on a Dunkin run. Shocking, I know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Elon557
Informer
Informer
Discord name: M&M

Unread post by Elon557 »

She’s boring and juvenile. She’s becoming more unbearable to watch, even to snark.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

The people on TIK TOK hate her 😂
pandamama887
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: pandamama887
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by pandamama887 »

You know Kendal is completely desperate when she not only won’t shut up about the Aubreigh case bc it’s the ONLY thing left bringing in any type of views (not even positive ones), but she has literally gone so far as to befriend the accused bullies and their parents. She says she talks to one of the girls mom everyday and comments on all of their posts… like Kendal, they’re 14 year old girls and your a grown adult, you don’t need to be commenting that they’re gorgeous. I don’t think she gets that she can just kindly say “hey everyone let’s not forget we’re talking about minors and bullying them back won’t fix the problem, let the authorities handle this”, and maybe not villainize a grieving mother in the process. She really went and took a completely tragic situation happening thousands of miles away from her and managed to insert herself in the drama. Pathetic.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pandamama887 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:23 am You know Kendal is completely desperate when she not only won’t shut up about the Aubreigh case bc it’s the ONLY thing left bringing in any type of views (not even positive ones), but she has literally gone so far as to befriend the accused bullies and their parents. She says she talks to one of the girls mom everyday and comments on all of their posts… like Kendal, they’re 14 year old girls and your a grown adult, you don’t need to be commenting that they’re gorgeous. I don’t think she gets that she can just kindly say “hey everyone let’s not forget we’re talking about minors and bullying them back won’t fix the problem, let the authorities handle this”, and maybe not villainize a grieving mother in the process. She really went and took a completely tragic situation happening thousands of miles away from her and managed to insert herself in the drama. Pathetic.
Are you serious? She talks to the parents of the alleged bullies? I really need to get TikTok 😜. This woman is a crazed fool! With absolutely NO intelligence.
And who does she say is gorgeous? One of the accused girls?

She said in the latest vlog that they were up late having hard conversations last night. You reckon they had to tell the kids how they’re not going to get their money back from I ♥️ and that the children may not get private cheer lessons.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

Kendal allows Kap and Seb to have Starbucks or Dunkin but Hampton is only aloud to have Kendals left over drink? She is such a shitty mother.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sebi looks miserable. Really insecure for a boy of his age

Kendal needs to have her roots done…it’s obviously been a while!

Kendal is uneducated (Marbella!!! It’s Spanish you dumb woman. It’s pronounced Mar-bay-ah)

There’s definitely something going on in the background….kendal’s definitely quieter on instagram, they’re having ‘hard’ conversations and her kids need ‘problems’ fixed.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

Glass Half Full wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:27 am Sebi looks miserable. Really insecure for a boy of his age

Kendal is uneducated (Marbella!!! It’s Spanish you dumb woman. It’s pronounced Mar-bay-ah)

There’s definitely something going on in the background….kendal’s definitely quieter on instagram, they’re having ‘hard’ conversations and her kids need ‘problems’ fixed.
I was thinking the same thing! Seb looks miserable or depressed and Brin looks like she is over her mother. Kapri is the only one who seems to enjoy the camera. As much as Kendal thinks she is giving them this amazing childhood, she is sheltering them from the world with her small-mindedness. There is so much more to life than Dunkin, gossiping with friends, fighting with kids on tik tok and cheer.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Elon557 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:19 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:27 am Sebi looks miserable. Really insecure for a boy of his age

I was thinking the same thing! Seb looks miserable or depressed and Brin looks like she is over her mother. Kapri is the only one who seems to enjoy the camera. As much as Kendal thinks she is giving them this amazing childhood, she is sheltering them from the world with her small-mindedness. There is so much more to life than Dunkin, gossiping with friends, fighting with kids on tik tok and cheer.
Responsible parents know that they should not encourage their kids to be judgemental or to gossip about others. But I think Kendal is constantly including her kids in gossip sessions about other kids and their parents
Boris1234
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Forgot name

Unread post by Boris1234 »

Glass Half Full wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:16 pm
Elon557 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:19 am

Responsible parents know that they should not encourage their kids to be judgemental or to gossip about others. But I think Kendal is constantly including her kids in gossip sessions about other kids and their parents

I feel sorry for the kids. She acts like a teenager with her makeup, shopping addiction, and lack of concern for education for her children. She wants her daughter, who has few life skills and goals to have a baby. All she is concerned with is views. In fact, I feel she buys subscribers on you tube and Tik Tok to make her channel look better. The thing with the cookies, which have 78 grams of sugar is not healthy for the kids. They eat junk all day.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

It sounds like Kendal almost got an ass beating at the boca mall last week for running her mouth on tik tok. Daniel had to leave work meet her at the mall to walk her to her car. I knew that running her mouth would catch up to her one day. Will she learn? Probably not.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Elon557 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:21 pm It sounds like Kendal almost got an ass beating at the boca mall last week for running her mouth on tik tok. Daniel had to leave work meet her at the mall to walk her to her car. I knew that running her mouth would catch up to her one day. Will she learn? Probably not.
Ohhhh…what happened?
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

Glass Half Full wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:54 pm
Elon557 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:21 pm It sounds like Kendal almost got an ass beating at the boca mall last week for running her mouth on tik tok. Daniel had to leave work meet her at the mall to walk her to her car. I knew that running her mouth would catch up to her one day. Will she learn? Probably not.
Ohhhh…what happened?
She talks about it a little on her latest vlog
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Elon557 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:30 pm
Glass Half Full wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:54 pm

Ohhhh…what happened?
She talks about it a little on her latest vlog
But she doesn’t say what happened. In usual Kendal style she beats about the bush but doesn’t actually tell the story. So I have no idea what anyone said to anyone and how it went down and why Daniel had to walk her to the car. I also don’t think she’s very resilient. She also needed Daniel to reverse her out of a car park space and to rescue her when she ran out of fuel because she wasn’t paying attention to the fuel gauge.
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

Their views the last few vlogs are practically nonexistent, none higher than 8000 views. Surprised Kendal’s not whining about in the vlogs and how she’s making vlogs (turning the camera on in the car) for nothing, must really need the extra few dollars.

For the gymnastics lovers here, Kapri is doing a full by herself on the floor, which is good progress, but it looks a bit weird? Like too piked in the hips and slow to get the rotation around. Hopefully it gets better as she gets more used to twisting.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gymfan wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:06 am Their views the last few vlogs are practically nonexistent, none higher than 8000 views. Surprised Kendal’s not whining about in the vlogs and how she’s making vlogs (turning the camera on in the car) for nothing, must really need the extra few dollars.

For the gymnastics lovers here, Kapri is doing a full by herself on the floor, which is good progress, but it looks a bit weird? Like too piked in the hips and slow to get the rotation around. Hopefully it gets better as she gets more used to twisting.
Yeah the full twist is not performed technically correct.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Glass Half Full wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:40 pm
Gymfan wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:06 am Their views the last few vlogs are practically nonexistent, none higher than 8000 views. Surprised Kendal’s not whining about in the vlogs and how she’s making vlogs (turning the camera on in the car) for nothing, must really need the extra few dollars.

I watched the full again on today’s vlog. The main problem is that her straight somersault is too weak. She doesn’t begin rotation of the somersault by leading with her hips (as she should). She also doesn’t wrap the twist in fast enough. If she doesn’t speed up rotation of the somersault and wrap the twist in earlier she will never be able to do more than a full. You can see she lands which her upper body parallel to the floor (proving her somersault rotation is slow). Kendal keeps saying that twisting is high level tumbling. Maybe it’s because I’m a gymnastics coach and don’t really know much about cheer but a full twist on floor in gymnastics is not high level. Put it on a beam and you’re talking high level but not on floor.
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

Glass Half Full wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:10 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:40 pm

I watched the full again on today’s vlog. The main problem is that her straight somersault is too weak. She doesn’t begin rotation of the somersault by leading with her hips (as she should). She also doesn’t wrap the twist in fast enough. If she doesn’t speed up rotation of the somersault and wrap the twist in earlier she will never be able to do more than a full. You can see she lands which her upper body parallel to the floor (proving her somersault rotation is slow). Kendal keeps saying that twisting is high level tumbling. Maybe it’s because I’m a gymnastics coach and don’t really know much about cheer but a full twist on floor in gymnastics is not high level. Put it on a beam and you’re talking high level but not on floor.
Thanks for the technical explanation! That’s what I figured. Kendal calls a full twist “high level” because it’s an upper level skill in cheer (Level 5), and you’re not permitted to do more difficulty than a double full at the highest level of cheer (Level 6).

Hopefully for Kapri’s sake she can improve her full technique as she works on it more. I’m not sure why she’s already doing it on the floor by herself; seems like she should be on a tumble track or trampoline until she learns to wrap the twist in faster.

Kendal’s vlogs are barely cracking 6K views (!!) I wonder how long she’ll keep this going, but with her spending habits, they seem desperate for every last dollar. Shopping defines every day of her life.

I love how she made Daniel drive to see her at Target because it was thunderstorming and raining hard. So needy and strange.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”