It's R Life: Flashy, Trashy, and Broke

Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: It's R Life: Flashy, Trashy, and Broke

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

Gymfan wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:59 pm
Glass Half Full wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:10 am

I watched the full again on today’s vlog. The main problem is that her straight somersault is too weak. She doesn’t begin rotation of the somersault by leading with her hips (as she should). She also doesn’t wrap the twist in fast enough. If she doesn’t speed up rotation of the somersault and wrap the twist in earlier she will never be able to do more than a full. You can see she lands which her upper body parallel to the floor (proving her somersault rotation is slow). Kendal keeps saying that twisting is high level tumbling. Maybe it’s because I’m a gymnastics coach and don’t really know much about cheer but a full twist on floor in gymnastics is not high level. Put it on a beam and you’re talking high level but not on floor.
Thanks for the technical explanation! That’s what I figured. Kendal calls a full twist “high level” because it’s an upper level skill in cheer (Level 5), and you’re not permitted to do more difficulty than a double full at the highest level of cheer (Level 6).

Hopefully for Kapri’s sake she can improve her full technique as she works on it more. I’m not sure why she’s already doing it on the floor by herself; seems like she should be on a tumble track or trampoline until she learns to wrap the twist in faster.

Kendal’s vlogs are barely cracking 6K views (!!) I wonder how long she’ll keep this going, but with her spending habits, they seem desperate for every last dollar. Shopping defines every day of her life.

I love how she made Daniel drive to see her at Target because it was thunderstorming and raining hard. So needy and strange.
Yeah I’m also happy that kapri is making progress. And if she’s happy then that’s great. Again…don’t know much about cheer but I did watch the Netflix series about Navarro cheer and Kapri’s standard seems recreational compared with those guys!!! I’m not sure how she’s going to make a worlds team if she’s so slow moving and very inflexible. All the focus seems to be on her tumbling but unless they’ve improved a lot I remember her jumps being pretty weak.
Elon557
Informer
Informer
Discord name: M&M

Unread post by Elon557 »

Glass Half Full wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:10 am

I watched the full again on today’s vlog. The main problem is that her straight somersault is too weak. She doesn’t begin rotation of the somersault by leading with her hips (as she should). She also doesn’t wrap the twist in fast enough. If she doesn’t speed up rotation of the somersault and wrap the twist in earlier she will never be able to do more than a full. You can see she lands which her upper body parallel to the floor (proving her somersault rotation is slow). Kendal keeps saying that twisting is high level tumbling. Maybe it’s because I’m a gymnastics coach and don’t really know much about cheer but a full twist on floor in gymnastics is not high level. Put it on a beam and you’re talking high level but not on floor.
Thanks for the technical explanation! That’s what I figured. Kendal calls a full twist “high level” because it’s an upper level skill in cheer (Level 5), and you’re not permitted to do more difficulty than a double full at the highest level of cheer (Level 6).

Hopefully for Kapri’s sake she can improve her full technique as she works on it more. I’m not sure why she’s already doing it on the floor by herself; seems like she should be on a tumble track or trampoline until she learns to wrap the twist in faster.

Kendal’s vlogs are barely cracking 6K views (!!) I wonder how long she’ll keep this going, but with her spending habits, they seem desperate for every last dollar. Shopping defines every day of her life.

I love how she made Daniel drive to see her at Target because it was thunderstorming and raining hard. So needy and strange.
Daniel has 6 children. Kendal is not a wife but a needy child.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Elon557 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:45 am

Daniel has 6 children. Kendal is not a wife but a needy child.
I agree. She’s utterly incompetent
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

“We are being judged by people who do worst than us in private”

I actually have no words….do worst? Is she baiting us?

She mentioned quitting YT in the most recent video…might be wise at the point since she’s getting fewer than 10k views per video.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

Glass Half Full wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:18 am “We are being judged by people who do worst than us in private”

I actually have no words….do worst? Is she baiting us?

She mentioned quitting YT in the most recent video…might be wise at the point since she’s getting fewer than 10k views per video.
I hope she’s not suprised that no one wants to watch her daily choice of coffee on YouTube. Why she thinks people care is beyond me.

She wants to focus on her Tik Tok views like monetizing off a family who lost a child or just being a nasty human being. What an unfulfilling life she leads. Her children will end up just like her unfortunately.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The way she’s talking about the 1/2 mio they claim was stolen from them suggests they went into business on blind faith alone. I wonder if her kids were friends with the kids of the business associates who did them dirty?
Gymfan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gymfan »

Glass Half Full wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:28 am The way she’s talking about the 1/2 mio they claim was stolen from them suggests they went into business on blind faith alone. I wonder if her kids were friends with the kids of the business associates who did them dirty?
A simple Google search would’ve told them I Heart Mac & Cheese isn’t a good business to go into, problems galore. But they were probably too lazy to do even basic research.

What ever happened to those girls from cheer who used to be at their house a lot, I think it was 2 sisters? And they switched to Cheer Florida at the same time as the Rich family did. I wonder if it had anything to do with them because they used to be seen a lot, and now you never hear a word, unless I’ve missed it, she only shows her coffee now.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gymfan wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:21 pm
Glass Half Full wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:28 am The way she’s talking about the 1/2 mio they claim was stolen from them suggests they went into business on blind faith alone. I wonder if her kids were friends with the kids of the business associates who did them dirty?
A simple Google search would’ve told them I Heart Mac & Cheese isn’t a good business to go into, problems galore. But they were probably too lazy to do even basic research.

What ever happened to those girls from cheer who used to be at their house a lot, I think it was 2 sisters? And they switched to Cheer Florida at the same time as the Rich family did. I wonder if it had anything to do with them because they used to be seen a lot, and now you never hear a word, unless I’ve missed it, she only shows her coffee now.
Yes I know the girls you mean. They were Brinley’s friends I think. Cannot remember their names. You’re right, they used to be around a lot when they were in cheer extreme, all switched to cheer Florida (I think it was because of that coach who was friends with Kendal and Daniel because we don’t hear about him at all anymore). The Riches cannot leave a gym without drama. Remember when they left Fire. Major drama. Then cheer extreme (silent drama). Why they are allowed into other gyms is beyond me.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

All the devastation the last hurricane has caused people and Kendal still gets excited about hurricane’s. She is such a selfish sad human. And all for a view extra views so she can buy a lip gloss and some Amazon clothes 🤢
Boris1234
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Forgot name

Unread post by Boris1234 »

Elon557 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:07 am All the devastation the last hurricane has caused people and Kendal still gets excited about hurricane’s. She is such a selfish sad human. And all for a view extra views so she can buy a lip gloss and some Amazon clothes 🤢
I agree. May people lose everything during hurricanes. Insurance companies have pulled out so they have to start over or move in with family. It is time for her to get a job and leave you tube. Hoping her unskilled daughter gets pregnant to increase views is sad.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her videos are nothing. This nonsense of vlogging in the car is just bad. Her kitchen is a mess, she has no friends…just because you hair stylist speaks to you does not make her your best friend. Hair stylists are supposed to be chatty. She says they chat mostly about cheer….why? Does Kendal have absolutely nothing else to talk about.
And I watched that documentary she spoke about (Into the fire) on Netflix…just because she said it was gripping and amazing. It was neither gripping nor amazing. It was like every other documentary on Netflix about murders and missing people.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Remember ALL those times when Kendal used to say how much she loves a storm and gets so excited about really bad hurricanes and used to milk every video and title with references to devastation and destruction from hurricanes. Nowadays she’s so mild. She has actually matured. There’s no doubt she still has all the same feelings she used to have but at least now she says how awful it is for those who lost homes and lives and how sad it is for people and businesses in the path of the storm. I know it’s fake ( which she said she would never be) but I’ll give her credit for at least making the right noises.
Elon557
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Elon557 »

Glass Half Full wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:55 pm Remember ALL those times when Kendal used to say how much she loves a storm and gets so excited about really bad hurricanes and used to milk every video and title with references to devastation and destruction from hurricanes. Nowadays she’s so mild. She has actually matured. There’s no doubt she still has all the same feelings she used to have but at least now she says how awful it is for those who lost homes and lives and how sad it is for people and businesses in the path of the storm. I know it’s fake ( which she said she would never be) but I’ll give her credit for at least making the right noises.
I don’t think she’s matured. I think she reads the opinions here and realizes how much of an a-hole she looks like. She still exploits the situation with her thumbnail titles as much as she can. If she knew she could attract hundred of thousands of views she would! She’s just not relevant enough anymore to do so.
Boris1234
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Forgot name

Unread post by Boris1234 »

Elon557 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:59 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:55 pm Remember ALL those times when Kendal used to say how much she loves a storm and gets so excited about really bad hurricanes and used to milk every video and title with references to devastation and destruction from hurricanes. Nowadays she’s so mild. She has actually matured. There’s no doubt she still has all the same feelings she used to have but at least now she says how awful it is for those who lost homes and lives and how sad it is for people and businesses in the path of the storm. I know it’s fake ( which she said she would never be) but I’ll give her credit for at least making the right noises.
I don’t think she’s matured. I think she reads the opinions here and realizes how much of an a-hole she looks like. She still exploits the situation with her thumbnail titles as much as she can. If she knew she could attract hundred of thousands of views she would! She’s just not relevant enough anymore to do so.
I am glad she didn’t say a Tornado hit her house in the thumbnail. I sent her a comment when she did that. She told me to get a life and go volunteer. She knows people look at her differently now. She is trying so hard to get more views, but many see her anger/hate toward anyone that doesn’t believe the same way.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”