KeyonaBBaby Part 1

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KeyonaBBaby

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I don't doubt you are a good mother at all. Like I've said before, I think you are a good Mother, probably the best on YouTube out of the teens. I was just disappointed when you fell into that teen mom stat of getting pregnant again within two years of the first like every teen mom on YouTube because I thought you were smarter than that. Like I said I think your kids will have a decent life it's just sad you didn't get s chance to be your own person and explore life first. You barely even got a chance to be a kid. Anyway, I wish good luck to you and your family.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Seriously? I'm starting to hate this cheap drama.
4. WE ARE MARRIED we are allowed to have sex!
Bahahaha :rofl: Well, who the hell said something about you having sex? Oh and you just got married, now you're going to throw this excuse everywhere? Don't forget you fell pregnant when you were NOT married. So, that's a shitty excuse. :lol:
5. Why would I want two kids by 18?!
You know how many time we heard that from all these teenage desperate pregnant girls? A LOT of times. We don't even know for sure. :bang:
We are great parents to Malaya and I have worked my butt off to make sure to give her the best. Just as everyone on here has said. We are married, Live on our own, Provide for ourselves and Malaya, dont use the goverment. My husband has a good paying job. If you knew me in real life you'd see we are only filled with positivity and whether it will be hard or not (Which it will) our kids wont suffer, they will have the best. You all know we are great parents. All you are thinking about is AGE. For just one second put age aside and watch my videos, you wouldn't be so negitive.
Honey, get off your high horse, please! Just because "everyone" said you're a good mother it does not mean you have to praise yourself. It's human nature to love and care for your child. A mom who doesn't is clearly demented.
And yeah, age is important. You are only 17 years old [though I thought you're at least 25-26]. Imagine 7 years ago you were 10. :o
Girl, when I was you're age I was working my ass off for school and getting into a great college. I'm a lot older than you and still don't wish for babies, life is short and enjoy is everything you have to do. When we decide we want children we are already financially stable and that baby can have whatever he wants and deserves along with love and afection. It's a shame!
You can tell me a thousand times you did not get pregnant on purpose. I won't believe you. I don't even understand how we (the more mature women) can manage to not get pregnant, but you teen moms on youtube can't. It's really not a big deal. It happens the first time. But the second time in such a small amount of time?!?!?! :? Oh, I just told you. It was on purpose. <3
Oh and... How is that everytime there is a new thread about any teen mom they immediately come on here? Are they here 24/7?! Good God :rofl: It must be frustrating.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

KeyonaBBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KeyonaBBaby »

chanellejo wrote:Seriously? I'm starting to hate this cheap drama.
Bahahaha :rofl: Well, who the hell said something about you having sex? Oh and you just got married, now you're going to throw this excuse everywhere? Don't forget you fell pregnant when you were NOT married. So, that's a shitty excuse. :lol:
You know how many time we heard that from all these teenage desperate pregnant girls? A LOT of times. We don't even know for sure. :bang:
We are great parents to Malaya and I have worked my butt off to make sure to give her the best. Just as everyone on here has said. We are married, Live on our own, Provide for ourselves and Malaya, dont use the goverment. My husband has a good paying job. If you knew me in real life you'd see we are only filled with positivity and whether it will be hard or not (Which it will) our kids wont suffer, they will have the best. You all know we are great parents. All you are thinking about is AGE. For just one second put age aside and watch my videos, you wouldn't be so negitive.
Honey, get off your high horse, please! Just because "everyone" said you're a good mother it does not mean you have to praise yourself. It's human nature to love and care for your child. A mom who doesn't is clearly demented.
And yeah, age is important. You are only 17 years old [though I thought you're at least 25-26]. Imagine 7 years ago you were 10. :o
Girl, when I was you're age I was working my ass off for school and getting into a great college. I'm a lot older than you and still don't wish for babies, life is short and enjoy is everything you have to do. When we decide we want children we are already financially stable and that baby can have whatever he wants and deserves along with love and afection. It's a shame!
You can tell me a thousand times you did not get pregnant on purpose. I won't believe you. I don't even understand how we (the more mature women) can manage to not get pregnant, but you teen moms on youtube can't. It's really not a big deal. It happens the first time. But the second time in such a small amount of time?!?!?! :? Oh, I just told you. It was on purpose. <3
Oh and... How is that everytime there is a new thread about any teen mom they immediately come on here? Are they here 24/7?! Good God :rofl: It must be frustrating.

Okay, IF you are SOOOOO much older than me, How in the world are you forgetting basic math?! We got married December 14,2012 (Says it in my wedding video) My last Period was Decemember 17th,2012. SO I Concieved AFTER we were married, just because we got pregnant so soon after being married doesnt mean we were trying to do that. I can provide proof of both. Do your research and math correctly at that next time.

I really could careless what you did at my age. SERIOUSLY could careless. I don't need you to "Not" tell me we aren't good parents, I know we are. I'm not on a "High Horse" It's called I know I do what I am supposed to and I know Malaya has a great life.We are financially ready. My husband has a good paying job and we can actually afford this new baby. I'd rather have my kids than do what you said I dont regret them. I am going to College and then getting the job I want, no diferent than you expect I will have two littles to love and keep me going and an AMAZING Husband standing by my side through it all.

AGAIN , I don't care how "old" you (wanted to) think I am. And Malaya will be 2 in three months, that isn't a "small amount of time" a small amount of time would be getting pregnant within months of having the first. My age isn't important. That's whats wrong with you. Again stop forgetting basic math and learn your "facts" before you speak.... (type. Haha.) <3

I can't believe you feel you could give a child a better life by the way you speak about others and the things you are saying, thats insane. Malaya gets and has everything she wants and needs. and this child inside me will have the same. Where on earth did you get the idea they wont? CLEARLY they will. :love2:

Like I said whether you believe if I got pregnant on purpose or not, REALLY doesn't matter to me. I KNOW we weren't TRYING to get pregnant. I can give you all the proof under the sun if you wanted it. But even then you would be closed minded, that's ok too. Your opinion isn't what matters, its the false "facts" your stating which I don't mind correcting. :love2:

It's called checking back to see if you replied. Not that hard to check every now and then. In plus, You'd do the same. 8-) :toad:
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

KeyonaBBaby wrote:
chanellejo wrote:Seriously? I'm starting to hate this cheap drama.

Okay, IF you are SOOOOO much older than me, How in the world are you forgetting basic math?! We got married December 14,2012 (Says it in my wedding video) My last Period was Decemember 17th,2012. SO I Concieved AFTER we were married, just because we got pregnant so soon after being married doesnt mean we were trying to do that. I can provide proof of both. Do your research and math correctly at that next time.

I really could careless what you did at my age. SERIOUSLY could careless. I don't need you to "Not" tell me we aren't good parents, I know we are. I'm not on a "High Horse" It's called I know I do what I am supposed to and I know Malaya has a great life.We are financially ready. My husband has a good paying job and we can actually afford this new baby. I'd rather have my kids than do what you said I dont regret them. I am going to College and then getting the job I want, no diferent than you expect I will have two littles to love and keep me going and an AMAZING Husband standing by my side through it all.

AGAIN , I don't care how "old" you (wanted to) think I am. And Malaya will be 2 in three months, that isn't a "small amount of time" a small amount of time would be getting pregnant within months of having the first. My age isn't important. That's whats wrong with you. Again stop forgetting basic math and learn your "facts" before you speak.... (type. Haha.) <3

I can't believe you feel you could give a child a better life by the way you speak about others and the things you are saying, thats insane. Malaya gets and has everything she wants and needs. and this child inside me will have the same. Where on earth did you get the idea they wont? CLEARLY they will. :love2:

Like I said whether you believe if I got pregnant on purpose or not, REALLY doesn't matter to me. I KNOW we weren't TRYING to get pregnant. I can give you all the proof under the sun if you wanted it. But even then you would be closed minded, that's ok too. Your opinion isn't what matters, its the false "facts" your stating which I don't mind correcting. :love2:

It's called checking back to see if you replied. Not that hard to check every now and then. In plus, You'd do the same. 8-) :toad:
She was talking about Malaya....
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
KeyonaBBaby
Amateur
Amateur

She was talking about Malaya....[/quote][/quote]

No, she is saying that this pregnancy is planned and we got pregnant before our marriage date (neither are true). That's why she is stating I "can't" use that excuse. She knows the first time we weren't married as it is with all teen couples. :love2: :love2:
KeyonaBBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Bahahaha Well, who the hell said something about you having sex? Oh and you just got married, now you're going to throw this excuse everywhere? Don't forget you fell pregnant when you were NOT married. So, that's a shitty excuse.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Just a question, not being a bitch, I'm just curious. Do you think coming on the forum and writing several paragraphs will change the minds of a few people who might not like you? There was plenty of positive about you, but I would've respected you more if you wouldn't let a few things people assume get to you. Yes, it hurts to be talked about. But rise above, be the girl who doesn't care what people think about you. If your daughter was put down, I can see you defending her, but you're just arguing with a wall about anything else. I just don't get why youtubers come on here. There are more important things to focus your energy on, instead of negativity.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

KeyonaBBaby wrote:
Bahahaha Well, who the hell said something about you having sex? Oh and you just got married, now you're going to throw this excuse everywhere? Don't forget you fell pregnant when you were NOT married. So, that's a shitty excuse.
YES with Malaya...Honestly with you coming on here and acting like this, you WILL lose the respect people have for you. Like what was happening with Vanessa for awhile.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Look I don't watch you so I haven't really commented on this but I lurk. And honestly, like bunnysalad just said, someone came on here and people lost a lot of respect for her because she went and defended every little thing people said about her. Someone said her crafts sucked and she went on a rant. Obviously people like you. So one person doesn't? Not everyone is going to.
KeyonaBBaby
Amateur
Amateur

You guys are right. Not everyone is going to like me. I didn't mean to come off rude, its hard to hold your tounge when something is said that you know is wrong. and i didnt mean to post so much, I had just gotten replys and wanted to clear things up. But thank you guys for not being rude about it. And Bunnysalad I didn't mean to come off rude and I'm very sorry if I did. It seemed she was saying something different, but thank you for still being respectful about your opinion, I appreciate that

Chanellejo: I will respect your opinion and thoughts of me, if I offended you I am very sorry. :love2:
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girlygirl2012 »

KeyonaBBaby wrote:You guys are right. Not everyone is going to like me. I didn't mean to come off rude, its hard to hold your tounge when something is said that you know is wrong. and i didnt mean to post so much, I had just gotten replys and wanted to clear things up. But thank you guys for not being rude about it. And Bunnysalad I didn't mean to come off rude and I'm very sorry if I did. It seemed she was saying something different, but thank you for still being respectful about your opinion, I appreciate that

Chanellejo: I will respect your opinion and thoughts of me, if I offended you I am very sorry. :love2:

Not everyone is going to like you and it doesn't matter as long as you know that you are doing the best by your family. You came here not acting ignorant and explained your situation. I don't think you were rude as I said before I think you are doing very well. I have seen so many train wrecks on youtube and I feel you are different. I know what it's like to be a young Mother and I must say I was a damn good one and provided a stable family for my little ones and their father and I got married 4 years ago today but been together much longer and my children are both over 10 years old. So I know that being a young Mother doesn't always mean a bad outcome. I'm glad that you are doing well and have faith that you will continue to do so:)
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

KeyonaBBaby wrote:You guys are right. Not everyone is going to like me. I didn't mean to come off rude, its hard to hold your tounge when something is said that you know is wrong. and i didnt mean to post so much, I had just gotten replys and wanted to clear things up. But thank you guys for not being rude about it. And Bunnysalad I didn't mean to come off rude and I'm very sorry if I did. It seemed she was saying something different, but thank you for still being respectful about your opinion, I appreciate that

It is all good now Keyona. Just remember not to comment on everything. People have different opinions and that is a very important thing to remember as a Youtube mom (and really anyone in the public eye). You are doing great so far and I do look forward to watching you and your children to continue to grow :)
molticolori
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by molticolori »

I appreciate how everyone is acting so civil and polite in this thread, more often than not we end up with a complete World War 3 on the thread so I just had to comment. :3
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Exactly, I was talking about Malaya. You had her before you got married. And I did not jump to conclusions like you got married because you fell pregnant the second time. I wasn't saying anything about that, so it has nothing to do with basic math. And no, I'm not "SOOO" much older than you.
It is actually iresponsible of you, if you like it or not.
It's boring to read several paragraphs about how you are such a good mother when I never said you aren't. :roll:

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And please, don't tell me I can't give a child a better life than you do. Don't try to sound like the best mother. Hell, I'm older and not desperate, but when I'll decide to be a mother you bet I'll be a great one. So don't underestime me just because I have my opinion and I don't agree with children having children. But yeah, I know you COULDN'T care less. Don't forget, COULDN'T.

Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

:?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

And we're back....
molticolori
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by molticolori »

Welp. Spoke too soon.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LOL... :lol: Just because you figured a way to calm down that doesn't mean I don't have the right of rebuttal. I'm not here 24/7 to replay, y'know ;)

Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

molticolori wrote:Welp. Spoke too soon.

I was thinking the exact same thing lol.

Return to “I-P”