DearTaylerTragedy Part 5

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 5

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Littlewaltz wrote:I am just gonna leave this here.

Haha seriously
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

obsessedwithVSPiNK wrote:
kiwi wrote:I must be in the minority, but I don't believe that Tayler deserves to have her children taken away from her. CPS did their job. They came to her apartment, they checked Jakoby's burn that by then was pretty much nonexistent and they even looked at Alesana and the state of her apartment. They made the right decision to close the case, IMO. I don't think CPS needs to step in and take children away over one minor accidental injury, or a mom who is immature and doesn't give her kids enough veggies or lets them watch too much TV. I certainly wouldn't make the kind of parental decisions that Tayler makes for her kids, that's for darn sure. Don't get the impression that I'm a fan of this girl, or that I think she should be having more children anytime soon. I just think that some of the comments get a little out of hand, and people need to look at the big picture as much as they can't stand her. A friend of my husband's is a detective that deals with cases of child abuse all the time, and the stuff that I hear from him breaks my heart and makes Tayler look like mother of the year.
I see where you're coming from but I have to disagree. Are there way worse cases of abuse or neglect that happen daily? Yes. Does that mean that Tayler is innocent? No. I'm not sure if I agree her kids should be taken. I say that a lot joking around but if I really think about it, no, she probably doesn't deserve to have the kids taken. But CPS does more than just take kids out of the home. In fact, the last thing they want to do is take the kids, that isn't their goal. Their goal is to investigate parents who aren't doing a very good job of parenting and get them the help and support they need to improve their parenting skills. I think Tayler does need parenting classes as well as accountability. She needs to know that it isn't okay to sit two young babies in front of TV all day (the shows aren't even age appropriate; not that that would make it okay but shit, they're watching disney shows for like, 8-12 year olds) and stay on her computer all day. She needs to know that it isn't okay to post nude pictures of her kids all over the internet. She needs to know that these kids need to be interacted with almost constantly, they need stimulation and education. She is lazy as fuck and selfish. Just because a kid isn't being beaten black and blue, doesn't mean that it's wrong to call CPS. If you feel like an injury could've been prevented if the mother was paying attention to the child (like Jakoby's burn) then it's perfectly acceptable to call. It doesn't mean you're trying to get her kids taken away, it means that you're just trying to get the mom the education and accountability that she needs to be a better mother to those kids to avoid these situations in the future and to give the kids a better shot at a good life. I do agree that it was sort of dumb to wait until January to call about an injury that happened in October, the caller should've mentioned ALL the other things that go on... I have been in touch with CPS many times for various reasons unfortunately and as I said, they have always told me that usually they do not take the kids unless it is a very drastic situation and the parents are just out right mean, abusive people. Usually they mandate parenting classes, drug testing, and other programs to help the kids.
I agree with you obsessedwithvspink.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I wouldn't say she doesn't love and care about her kids. I would say she just wasn't ready for two. She acts more like she is their older sister than a mom and your right about the video when she was pregnant with Jakoby. She had a good head on her shoulders but popularity got to her head , it made her ( maybe more ) lazy and not motivated since she cashed in on YT cheques. And I agree that she is obsessed with being pregnant, my mother has always said she loved being pregnant but she was in her 30's and financially stabled.

Tayler wanted a baby but still be a teen which you just cannot do. You have to grow up.

When I found out I was pregnant I dropped everything to do with being a teen and was making my way to be a mom, I was already enrolled in Beauty Therapy courses at Uni but I hoped that with this I would be able to open something at home ( I live in Australia and with Certificate 3 or 4 you can open something at home ) so I could raise my baby and earn money.

She needs to see that she is almost 20. She is officially not a teenager anymore, she is an adult and a most importantly a mom of two.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
obsessedwithVSPiNK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by obsessedwithVSPiNK »

Yue195 wrote:I wouldn't say she doesn't love and care about her kids. I would say she just wasn't ready for two. She acts more like she is their older sister than a mom and your right about the video when she was pregnant with Jakoby. She had a good head on her shoulders but popularity got to her head , it made her ( maybe more ) lazy and not motivated since she cashed in on YT cheques. And I agree that she is obsessed with being pregnant, my mother has always said she loved being pregnant but she was in her 30's and financially stabled.

Tayler wanted a baby but still be a teen which you just cannot do. You have to grow up.

When I found out I was pregnant I dropped everything to do with being a teen and was making my way to be a mom, I was already enrolled in Beauty Therapy courses at Uni but I hoped that with this I would be able to open something at home ( I live in Australia and with Certificate 3 or 4 you can open something at home ) so I could raise my baby and earn money.

She needs to see that she is almost 20. She is officially not a teenager anymore, she is an adult and a most importantly a mom of two.
Exactly. Yeah, I was a teen mom to twins. But as soon as I saw that positive test, everything changed and I grew up. I had dropped out my sophomore year because I was stupid and irresponsible (this was before pregnancy). I immediately started and completed my GED during pregnancy before I even gave birth and before the rest of my class graduated. I worked. I finished my bachelor's degree in substance abuse counseling and addiction studies by my 21st birthday. I am lucky enough to have married a very hard working man so I am a stay at home mom now but guess what? If it came down to me having to get on GA, I'd have to get off my ass and get a job. She's at a standstill going nowhere in life. It's kinda sad. No motivation or ambition. It's all talk with her.
Proud mommy to 3 year old Alex, diagnosed with autism and a rare kidney disease. My ray of sunshine and inspiration in life.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Yue195 wrote:I wouldn't say she doesn't love and care about her kids. I would say she just wasn't ready for two. She acts more like she is their older sister than a mom and your right about the video when she was pregnant with Jakoby. She had a good head on her shoulders but popularity got to her head , it made her ( maybe more ) lazy and not motivated since she cashed in on YT cheques. And I agree that she is obsessed with being pregnant, my mother has always said she loved being pregnant but she was in her 30's and financially stabled.

Exactly. Yeah, I was a teen mom to twins. But as soon as I saw that positive test, everything changed and I grew up. I had dropped out my sophomore year because I was stupid and irresponsible (this was before pregnancy). I immediately started and completed my GED during pregnancy before I even gave birth and before the rest of my class graduated. I worked. I finished my bachelor's degree in substance abuse counseling and addiction studies by my 21st birthday. I am lucky enough to have married a very hard working man so I am a stay at home mom now but guess what? If it came down to me having to get on GA, I'd have to get off my ass and get a job. She's at a standstill going nowhere in life. It's kinda sad. No motivation or ambition. It's all talk with her.
I miscarried at 12 weeks and 5 days, it was emotionally devastating for me. But I wouldn't go and get pregnant again, I am still grieving almost three months later. I need to finish my Uni courses, and if I get pregnant by a freaking miracle again ( fertility problems, cysts ) then I would still work my ass off to finish and work something out. I wanted my child to have the best it could in the circumstances we were in.

Tayler should look at you as role model obsessedwithVSPiNK. That's great what you have done with TWINS! Tayler needs to grow up and do something that will benefit her in the future for once. She can't just pretend nothing is moving forward, sure go get tattoos, colour your hair, I can't judge because I do the same, ( No tattoos, still underage but I was saving up) but that was with what my family gave me to spend on myself, not what I earned that was going into the baby jar.

Do something right and prove us wrong, I know you love your kids but the internet isn't everything.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
obsessedwithVSPiNK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by obsessedwithVSPiNK »

Yue195 wrote:

I miscarried at 12 weeks and 5 days, it was emotionally devastating for me. But I wouldn't go and get pregnant again, I am still grieving almost three months later. I need to finish my Uni courses, and if I get pregnant by a freaking miracle again ( fertility problems, cysts ) then I would still work my ass off to finish and work something out. I wanted my child to have the best it could in the circumstances we were in.

Tayler should look at you as role model obsessedwithVSPiNK. That's great what you have done with TWINS! Tayler needs to grow up and do something that will benefit her in the future for once. She can't just pretend nothing is moving forward, sure go get tattoos, colour your hair, I can't judge because I do the same, ( No tattoos, still underage but I was saving up) but that was with what my family gave me to spend on myself, not what I earned that was going into the baby jar.

Do something right and prove us wrong, I know you love your kids but the internet isn't everything.
Wow, thanks! I appreciate that so much.

Also, I am so very sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I know how devastating that is. When my husband and I were trying to conceive a few years ago for our third and last child (well, the twins were from my ex husband so my youngest is my hubby's first and last child technically), we went through 3 miscarriages in a 18 month period and it was just awful. I also had major problems with cysts, several that had ruptured and a tilted uterus. I am so happy to say that we finally got pregnant and had our beautiful baby boy who is 2 and a half now. Please don't be too discouraged. I'm sure you'll be able to conceive when you're ready and if you can't do it on your own, there are so many treatments now that can help make it easier for you. One miscarriage isn't indicative of your future fertility so, please remember that. I could not believe the video Tayler posted yesterday after supposedly suffering a miscarriage. OMG. With all 3 of mine, I could not stop crying for several days and didn't get out of bed for a week each time. I couldn't eat or sleep and even smiling or laughing for weeks after felt... wrong and it was so hard. I couldn't believe when she started talking about how it's okay because she'll get this tattoo and go to that concert, etc. I mean, WTF! I don't even think someone who had an abortion by choice would be acting that way hours afterward. If she really did miscarry, she must be a fucking sociopath, no joke.

I wish you luck in your future and kudos for being mature and responsible enough to realize that you need to finish college and everything before trying to get pregnant again. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful mother when it's time. It will happen, trust me. :toss:
Proud mommy to 3 year old Alex, diagnosed with autism and a rare kidney disease. My ray of sunshine and inspiration in life.
Turtlemania

Unread post by Turtlemania »

Ok so i never really minded this girl much before, but now she gets on my f#*~kin t#ts i swear to god....
I posted on one of her instagram pictures the other day about boobs lol don't ask why i was courious :) Get untold replies and because it isn't about her she hits a freaking fit and deletes all of her pictures and jizz when she wakes up (Yeah it was through me getting more attention than her desperate much?). Anyway She posts a stupid picture of leopard print could be wrong on the animal, going not to have conversations on her pictures..... ok so my point is, I go on to her facebook like page (This is me only having facebook for the equivalent of two days lol)
N the B#*@h blocks me all because i asked her why she keeps deleting all of her stuff!!! All that because everyone cares about her that much (fans) That me talking bout my boobs giving me backache lol (It never started off that random promise) is more important than her fake freaking bump talk about an attention wh#re....... Urgh girl makes me freaking sick :)
Turtlemania

Unread post by Turtlemania »

I had a miscarriage myself exactly 6months before i fell pregnant with my son and believe me i wasn't sitting round all happy as Larry, acting like it was all right i was freaking devastated... The way she's acting is not normal at all god the way she supposedly acted with her first * miscarriage* says right there that something is wrong. Ether she's faked this whole thing or she really did not give a flying f#*k.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Littlewaltz wrote:I am just gonna leave this here.

I was going to post the Duck Face song, but decided not to.
ImageImage
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I don't understand this timeline she has. She wants to get pregnant after Jakoby is one, which probably means when he turns 12 months old. She is nineteen and will be fertile for 20+ years. What's the rush? How about trying to get pregnant after she gets her GED and after she gets a job and has been there for several months? She is so focused on having things exactly her way that she's not seeing the big picture.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

TaylerTragedy
2 hours ago.
Guess what y'all!
I reached 11,000 so that means I will do a video you comment what you wanna see whatever idea gets the most likes I will do!

-raises hand- Tell us why you're not sad about your miscarriage and tell us what the fuck is wrong with your state of mind.

Also these,

TaylerTragedy I'm afraid because if someone talks about my mommy I will stab them to death.

Fucking phycho.

On the most recent picture some one said:

Jamie Skelton So cute!!!!!! Look at all them toys. You put your babies first

Okay so...you're a good mom when you buy loads of toys? And her title is "I check on them and I find this" YOU CHECK ON THEM? What if something happened?
Last edited by TWDfan on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

fossilfinger wrote:I don't understand this timeline she has. She wants to get pregnant after Jakoby is one, which probably means when he turns 12 months old. She is nineteen and will be fertile for 20+ years. What's the rush? How about trying to get pregnant after she gets her GED and after she gets a job and has been there for several months? She is so focused on having things exactly her way that she's not seeing the big picture.
I think she's stuck at age 16.
ImageImage
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Watching Beyond Scared Straight. This guy just said "I am fluent in slangology."

Does this guy know Tayler?
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

TaylorKnows wrote:Watching Beyond Scared Straight. This guy just said "I am fluent in slangology."

I love that show. Is there a new season or something yet?

HAA! That's hilarious.
ImageImage
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

TWDfan wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:Watching Beyond Scared Straight. This guy just said "I am fluent in slangology."

I love that show. Is there a new season or something yet?

HAA! That's hilarious.
I think this is the season finale. It's a checkup with 13 of the kids. It's my bro's favorite show and I think it's awesome. But yeah, lol. I heard that and thought of Tayler.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

TaylorKnows wrote:I think this is the season finale. It's a checkup with 13 of the kids. It's my bro's favorite show and I think it's awesome. But yeah, lol. I heard that and thought of Tayler.
I'll have to check on Xfinity for that. Awesome.
And good catch haha.
ImageImage
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

You can tell she comes here and reads this cuz now shes explaining y the kids r in diapers only
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

Hey CrazyTayTay !:) she is such a drama queen, she needs to get over herself
anothermommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anothermommy »

Since Tayler always reads these submits YET she claims she doesn't here's a welcoming message for you! Get a real job bum! Take classes since you obviously don't know the proper way to raise children! Grow up and get out of the scene kid phase already! Learn how not to speak and act like common white trash! Learn what a routine is! Stop trying to explain yourself and actually so something about it! Oh, and give us our taxes back! Kapeesh?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Her Instagram now says,"mother of Alesana and Jakoby and 2 angels taken by @taylertragedysboyfriend" this is why it's important to use periods and commas Tayler.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”