xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 5

crazycrazy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 5

Unread post by crazycrazy »

its not just her hair, he face is aging a lot! and she is almost 29. I dont think women really age that bad until mid 40's
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Ease up girls, I'm kind of close to 40.
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananaSplitSick »

we arent saying being 40 is bad, we're saying she shouldnt look it when she still has 10 years to go.
thegooseiscooked

:D lol
thegooseiscooked

I'm older than Lindsey's mom. :o I could be a grandmother.
Justoneofthosedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justoneofthosedays »

She should really find someone else to do her nails...they make me wanna vomit seriously!!
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I think my problem with her nails is that they seem so disproportionate to the size of her hands. All in all it seems like she has fairly small hands but her names seem HUGE. And I'm not talking long, I'm talking like it looks like that her nails are super wide. Weird...
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Her nails (the nail art, black nails) look like something a 15/16 year old girl would do and not an almost 30 year old mother of 4!
Justoneofthosedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justoneofthosedays »

Maybe her nail tech should invest in a buffer & a fingernail file!
zamantha13

Unread post by zamantha13 »

I got leopard print nails done in April when my husband when coming home from Afghanistan. ...I was also 21 and hadn't started pro-creating/spawning yet. I think I'd still get them done...however I'm only 22 and I think it's still acceptable. Because I'm not almost 30. With 4 kids. But I also go to a reputable nail salon so...
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananaSplitSick »

Im actually ok with the nails..i dont do the whole nail salon thing..I keep mine natural but i think if I did Id want to do fun ones too. There are so many cute ideas on pinterest! So yeah im actually ok with the nails..at least something on her looks young.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

A blast from the past...this was only 2 years ago. And now I don't think any of them talk.
[youtube][/youtube]
thegooseiscooked

The others all still talk and are great friends, Lucy is the only one that got cut.
TaylorKnows

I had a feeling Jeni and Candace were still friends, but it's just weird how Lucy had all of these gal pals 2 years ago and now she has none...I mean she gave Sawyer her milk...I would think that'd bond someone with another for a long time. Not that it's Candace's fault, I'm sure it's Lucy's.
thegooseiscooked

If you listen to Candace speak about the breast milk donation, she talks a lot about Jeni's generosity and selflessness and so on and so on ....and if Lucy is lucky, her name might be thrown in there as an afterthought. Don't get me wrong, you know I'm no fan of Lucy's and I don't know what went down between them but they give her some cold treatment. That must hurt.
TaylorKnows

Yeah I could hear it. It seemed like Jeni came in through Lucy. I did feel like Lucy was trying to throw herself in as much as she could. But Jeni won't even touch on Lucy and everyone's curious, unless I missed something. I think she might have said it's none of anyone's business.
thegooseiscooked

There's a whole video on Candace's channel with Sawyer drinking his last bottle of "Jeni milk" and I don't think Lucy is mentioned at all.

Fine, they had a fight, the friendship was destroyed but I just can't stand the way Candace makes out to be such a good Christian woman and yet pretends that Lucy never did anything for her.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

That Candace is a bitch.Everytime I watch this I feel bad for the child getting this breastmilk.I guess they don't screen for crazy. :?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

..and at the end whats with the airplane convo? Seems like she is picking on Lucy.Someone should snaatch that headband out of her hair.What is she 5?
This makes me feel bad for Lucy. :o
TaylorKnows

I like Candace...I think it is kinda wrong how she doesn't credit Lucy, but then again we don't know what completely went down. I just wonder how much Lucy actually gave. Maybe Jeni did give more in the end and Lucy had just done it for face time, I wouldn't be surprised. To me she seemed like that girl trying too hard to be apart of the "cool kids".

The airplane thing was kinda catty though...something that could've been edited out.

Return to “Lucy Eades”