xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 5

TaylorKnows

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 5

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Hmm...wondering if they made up or if they're doing it because we both know they read this thread.
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by crazycrazy »

I'm pretty sure they are friends again because on her 4 week pregnancy video she was naming the only people who knew about her pregnancy and jenni was one of them.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

Yeah, hmm...wondered who made the move to reconcile? I don't think them being friends on FB will equate to them being besties again, though.

crazycrazy wrote:I'm pretty sure they are friends again because on her 4 week pregnancy video she was naming the only people who knew about her pregnancy and jenni was one of them.
Oh really? Well maybe i am wrong then...how sickeningly sweet.
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

crazycrazy wrote:I'm pretty sure they are friends again because on her 4 week pregnancy video she was naming the only people who knew about her pregnancy and jenni was one of them.

I've noticed she has a few times mentioned her friend Jeni in recent
Videos
TaylorKnows

Partyof4 wrote:

I've noticed she has a few times mentioned her friend Jeni in recent
Videos
I haven't heard that...unless I missed something.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I've seen all her recent videos and there is absolutely no mention of Jeni in them. Just brisaprincess and kasie......
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

TaylorKnows wrote:A blast from the past...this was only 2 years ago. And now I don't think any of them talk.
[youtube][/youtube]
her hair looks so much better there! lol
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

It's sad Lucy can't keep friends. I am surprised she didn't donate again for Candace.
TaylorKnows

Partyof4...are you one of these moms? First you defend Jeni and curse us out, now you're starting rumors.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Partyof4 is a troll.
TaylorKnows

That much may be true, but I have a feeling she's a mom too. Many of the moms have trolled the threads.
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

[quote="ladybug"]Partyof4 is a

I've been on this site before mainly on the Jess and Lindsey threads as well as Lucy's. Jeni I actually like her and think she is a good mom, one of the better YouTube moms that's why I commented on her thread .
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Starting rumors ? How exactly ? Jeni and Lucy are friends again online , I'll go back to her earlier pregnancy videos and post a link to were she mentions Jeni knows she is pregnant . It
May not be the candidmommy but that's the impression I got .
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

TaylorKnows wrote:That much may be true, but I have a feeling she's a mom too. Many of the moms have trolled the threads.

No. I'm not one of the moms.
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

TaylorKnows wrote:Partyof4...are you one of these moms? First you defend Jeni and curse us out, now you're starting rumors.

I didn't mean anything directly towards you . There are just some ladies on here that I've noticed in many threads just picking apart moms for absolutely no reason and it seems to be many of the same ladies over and over again just looking for anything to gossip about . Jeni is one of the better YouTube moms compared to many
and just reading the thread on her and seeing how she was picked apart for how she looks or how
She parents was just sad to read .
TaylorKnows

I still don't buy it...you came on here and started stuff. And you talk in riddles...annoying.
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

I rewatched Lucy's baby #4 pregnancy week 4 vlogs. She does say in Part 2 that she told a Jeni/Jenny among a list of people she told prior to filming that vlog. However, it's impossible to tell if it's CandidMommy or some other person named Jenny. I recall when I first watched that video thinking it might be a different Jenny as it is a pretty common name. However, now I'm not so sure. I found CandidMommy's personal profile on FB and searched her friends. Lucy IS indeed on Jeni's friends list. Lucy's friends list is private on her FB profile page. (I won't post links to their FB pages here, but I can PM a link if asked.)

Maybe they recently reconciled in real life and/or on FB. Maybe they never bothered to sever ties on FB and simply ignore each other online. Maybe they keep their interactions to a minimum or online only. Maybe they thought it best for their friendship to keep it private, i.e. out of YT vlogs (maybe that's why they don't discuss their friendship or supposed falling out). Who knows?
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Speaking of Lucy's FB profile page, she has a photos of her kids in matching personalized reindeer shirts for Christmas. I swear, they look like uniforms complete with huge nametags (names under the reindeers).

Also, Lucy has a public post on Wednesday linking to Zuliliy. :roll: They spent another $110 last Saturday on clothing full price that later went on sale on Zulily. So within the past month, they bought $2k-3k on a bedroom set and bedding that supposedly drained their bank account (per YT), a $250 (market price, maybe they got it on sale?) 32gb Kindle Fire (per IG), and $110 on clothing (per FB).

How are they saving ANY money? Is their income that high and that expendable?! :?
mylife25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mylife25 »

Income tax return time??... I'm sure she gets a nice big return. Oh and just like jeni, everything thy buy from zulily is probably virtually free since they have soooo many people who sign up under them.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

You forgot the 2 new car seats she just purchased (Kacen threw up on one)....

I'm guessing she gets a nice income tax return w/ 3 child credits, and who knows if she claims her YouTube money as income?

Return to “Lucy Eades”