TaylerTragedy Part 8

TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 8

Unread post by TWDfan »

lala wrote:I'm crazy but you all harass teen moms and look for naked babies on Tumblr? Um, haha! 8-)
You're harrassing us as well and now you're just pulling shit out of your ass :? . You need to find something better to do.
ImageImage
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

lala wrote:Lovemehatexo how about you take your own advice and get your head out of Tayler's butt and stop internet stalking Tayler, her boyfriend, and her babies you creep. Ignore me all you want but I will still comment on the crap you post and if you didn't want me to you "wouldn't make it public"
You all seem to be a load of pedophiles since you stalk(ed) her Tumblr just waiting for her to post naked baby pictures. Yep, you all are on pedophile status along with creeper status.
Frankly, the only one here that seems to be up Tayler's ass is you. And oh really now? So just because we have opinions that aren't 100% positive toward Tayler 24/7 we shouldn't be allowed to voice them, or even have them be public? Pfffft, yeah okay.

Also, you don't need to restate that we are all on creeper/pedophile status with you. You made your claim clear in the sentence previous.

Making something public is voluntary. Just like I voluntarily post my comments, you do yours, and everyone else does on this thread. Tayler voluntarily makes her life public, as far as I know, it doesn't seem like anyone puts a gun to Tayler's head and makes her post any of the things she does. She does it out of her own free will, just like we're using our own free will, and you are too.

Be my guest, post all the comments you want about how terrible human beings we are. And how we should all get in so much hot water for our opinions.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Moving onn..

Yesterday(:
I dyed my hair black like two weeks ago I know somebody will ask you dyed your hair black? Lmfao

How many times is she going to dye her hair? :?
Becca does the same thing.
ImageImage
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

TWDfan wrote:Moving onn..

Yesterday(:
I dyed my hair black like two weeks ago I know somebody will ask you dyed your hair black? Lmfao

I'm sure her hair is in need of some TLC!
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

ashelflife wrote:Frankly, the only one here that seems to be up Tayler's ass is you. And oh really now? So just because we have opinions that aren't 100% positive toward Tayler 24/7 we shouldn't be allowed to voice them, or even have them be public? Pfffft, yeah okay.

Also, you don't need to restate that we are all on creeper/pedophile status with you. You made your claim clear in the sentence previous.

Making something public is voluntary. Just like I voluntarily post my comments, you do yours, and everyone else does on this thread. Tayler voluntarily makes her life public, as far as I know, it doesn't seem like anyone puts a gun to Tayler's head and makes her post any of the things she does. She does it out of her own free will, just like we're using our own free will, and you are too.

Be my guest, post all the comments you want about how terrible human beings we are. And how we should all get in so much hot water for our opinions.
I would just ignore her. I made so I can't see her comments. She's just drama and making Tayler look worse. :lol:
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

ashelflife wrote:

Yesterday(:

TLC? Isn't that a channel? xD
I'm pretty sure her hair's going to fall out soon. She's died it soo many times. Hair can't handle all that nonsense.
ImageImage
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

TWDfan wrote:
ashelflife wrote:

Yesterday(:

TLC? Isn't that a channel? xD
I'm pretty sure her hair's going to fall out soon. She's died it soo many times. Hair can't handle all that nonsense.
Yes, it's a channel. But it's also an acronym for "tender loving care". xD
Yeah...that hair. It's not in the best condition.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

ashelflife wrote:
Yes, it's a channel. But it's also an acronym for "tender loving care". xD
Yeah...that hair. It's not in the best condition.
Oh okay. :)
I've noticed her hair is really...REALLY dry. :?
ImageImage
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

Toupee Tragedy
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

lala wrote:There's no marks on her neck so gtfo. What happened to you all ignoring me? Who saves old crap on their computers that Tayler has posted? Oh...right. Tayler's biggest fans, her top stalkers. :D
Just because a mark isn't left means it didn't happen? Your logic is fucked. I didn't have it saved on my computer, it took me a minute to find by searching keywords in the old forums. Hop off Tayler's dick, how can a person defend her like you're defending her? You're not phased by the things she's done and still continues to do? How can you be supportive of a person who smokes weed while they're pregnant, slits their throat, sleeps with other guys just to spite their baby daddy etc. Oh wait that's right, she was just hormonal so it's perfectly fine.
ImageImage
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

Minion logic cracks me up. Lala will leave when she gets bored or decides to do something more productive with his/her time.
Anyways, I hope Tayler stops dyeing her hair so much. It has got to be super damaged. She is just setting herself up for major hair loss as she ages. At least stick to one color if you want to dye all the time. I hope she doesn't wind up doing the same to Alesana as she grows. :?
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Hello wonderful human, would you be so kind and click the link and press vote please ? Thank you if you do, and please share it to your friends and family<3
http://www.circleofmoms.com/blogger/deartaylertragedy-1

On her Tumblr. She reallyyy wants to win. :?
ImageImage
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

TWDfan wrote:
Hello wonderful human, would you be so kind and click the link and press vote please ? Thank you if you do, and please share it to your friends and family<3

Why is she so obsessed with this contest? :|
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

pitbulllove wrote:Minion logic cracks me up. Lala will leave when she gets bored or decides to do something more productive with his/her time.
Anyways, I hope Tayler stops dyeing her hair so much. It has got to be super damaged. She is just setting herself up for major hair loss as she ages. At least stick to one color if you want to dye all the time. I hope she doesn't wind up doing the same to Alesana as she grows. :?
Yeah exactly. :?
I dyed my hair black awhile ago, but it's fading so I'm going to dye it again the same color. She dyes it every color under the sun.
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Jessica911 wrote:
TWDfan wrote:

Why is she so obsessed with this contest? :|
I have no idea. :|
It's not like you get a cash prize or something.
ImageImage
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Alesana has gorgeous hair. I hope it never gets dyed. I regret ever letting my mother dye my own. I finally have my hair back to its natural color after 2 years of growing out my roots long enough for the dyed half of my hair to be chopped off.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

pitbulllove wrote:Minion logic cracks me up. Lala will leave when she gets bored or decides to do something more productive with his/her time.
She'll be that mom who gets her Kids Tattooed
[youtube][/youtube]
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

IAmTheNight wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
Oh I can't watch that video. :( I start tearing up. That poor child, and his mother smiling. Disgusting.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

sexualfavours:
saying “no we can’t” when bob the builder and his gang said “can we fix it?” because you were a rebellious cunt of a child

(via mrschristman)

ImageImage
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

ashelflife wrote:
IAmTheNight wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
Oh I can't watch that video. :( I start tearing up. That poor child, and his mother smiling. Disgusting.
I can't either. I Had to Hurry and get the link and turn it off. Ugh It makes me sick. But I can see Tayler doing this & Saying Junk Like "We're an Alternative Family FUCK YOU HATERS!"

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”