TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 24

lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 24

Unread post by lemontree »

daisy85 wrote:Anyone else notice how Anna mentioned several times a few weeks ago that she drinks de-caff coffee, clearly a lie to cover herself due to comments about Emilia receiving all that caffeine through breastmilk - yet now she doesnt even try to hide it, and mentioned the Lavazza coffee she drinks in yesterdays blog, which certainly is not decaff. I am studying Early Childhood and it really bothers me how she has no care or regard to this sort of information and blatantly chooses to ignore it at the risk of her baby. They do this with so many things, as they hate to ever be wrong or admit fault. When it comes to the health, wellbeing and safety of their daughter though, even then it does not matter to them. It is so arrogant of them to think they can go along marching to their own little drum and make up things as they go without any consequence. I really do worry for Emilia with many of the things they do. They need to wise up!

Also, just a side-note, did anyone else think that when Jonathan was going on about organising to hang with his friends, that he clearly met play computer games/playstation online against his brother/randoms? He calls them his friends? Honestly he's 30-something! :?
She showed the package of the Nestle Decaff Cappuccino ONCE. That was after people having dicussions about her coffein intake on the vlogs. Now she's back to gas station coffee, Costa and regular coffee at home. Btw, isn't the Lavazza they buy Espresso coffee? What a shame for such a proud Italian (lol yeah Anna you're so Italian... :roll:) to water down an espresso!!

oh and to the friends thing. Love how he said in one of the last vlogs that it's so difficult to find time to hang out with their friends because of Emilia and their friends having kids too. So right Jonathan, I remember you hanging out with your friends on a regular basis before Emilia. Not.
xokisstherain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xokisstherain »

lemontree wrote: So right Jonathan, I remember you hanging out with your friends on a regular basis before Emilia. Not.
LOL^ true.

Do either of them really have friends outside of YouTube? I feel like interacting with other people would open thier eyes about some of the things they do.....
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Anna's follow up vlogs to What I'm Eating will be:

What I'm Smoking and What I'm Breathing.....something we have all wondered about for years :rofl: :fro:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

lemontree wrote:her sunglasses are HUGE. too big for her head shape. I don't know when she started thinking about herself als a stylish person or even stylist. smh
Yeah, but at least she's wearing them, right? People have been begging her to use sun protection on her face for years.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

lemontree wrote:why do they drive up to Dublin and don't even stay a few days? After all J's family lives there. Normal people would appreciate their child or sister staying a day or two with you so you can spend some time with them and EMilia. But I'm sure Anna was against it... She's so weird around his family.

oh, now after seeing the whole vlog, I see why she called Davey a hottie. I googled him, he's a fitness trainer and has a fairly nice body ;) Maybe she wants J to look like him muhahahahaha :rofl: He would look so weird. Tiny man full of muscle mass and very little to no hair. Oh geez. I hope I won't have nightmares!
Well done for Jofus losing some weight. But if he actually becomes lean and fit then Anna is in for it. The way she is now, she looks like a flabby unkempt lady next to anyone athletic.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Dofungus is begging for free services again on Twitter, too cheap to hire a professional and too lazy (and unskilled) to do it himself. And I guess the Napoleocombover comments got to him, or perhaps it was too much work to keep the remnants of his hair plastered to his overlarge skull.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Gin0915 wrote:Dofungus is begging for free services again on Twitter, too cheap to hire a professional and too lazy (and unskilled) to do it himself. And I guess the Napoleocombover comments got to him, or perhaps it was too much work to keep the remnants of his hair plastered to his overlarge skull.
I immediately thought the same thing. He wants to throw money away on things that are blatantly unnecessary, yet when it comes to things they need (pots and pans or anything related to their "career") he wants freebies. They have the worst mentality when it comes to anything money related. They want to LOOK rich, but when it comes down to it, they are moochers and beggars. J, you are a 33 year old "man". Or should I say a sorry excuse for a man?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

sand and water wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:Dofungus is begging for free services again on Twitter, too cheap to hire a professional and too lazy (and unskilled) to do it himself. And I guess the Napoleocombover comments got to him, or perhaps it was too much work to keep the remnants of his hair plastered to his overlarge skull.
I immediately thought the same thing. He wants to throw money away on things that are blatantly unnecessary, yet when it comes to things they need (pots and pans or anything related to their "career") he wants freebies. They have the worst mentality when it comes to anything money related. They want to LOOK rich, but when it comes down to it, they are moochers and beggars. J, you are a 33 year old "man". Or should I say a sorry excuse for a man?
He's such a cheapskate. Whenever Anna wants something for herself, even if it's as trivial as a different flavor of oatmeal, she can't have it or he'll make a big hullabaloo about it. He's a stingy little penny pincher when it comes to necessary items or something for his wife, but if it's for himself? Well then forget price tags, if he wants it, he buys it. Such a selfish moron.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

proudmama wrote:
sand and water wrote: I immediately thought the same thing. He wants to throw money away on things that are blatantly unnecessary, yet when it comes to things they need (pots and pans or anything related to their "career") he wants freebies. They have the worst mentality when it comes to anything money related. They want to LOOK rich, but when it comes down to it, they are moochers and beggars. J, you are a 33 year old "man". Or should I say a sorry excuse for a man?
He's such a cheapskate. Whenever Anna wants something for herself, even if it's as trivial as a different flavor of oatmeal, she can't have it or he'll make a big hullabaloo about it. He's a stingy little penny pincher when it comes to necessary items or something for his wife, but if it's for himself? Well then forget price tags, if he wants it, he buys it. Such a selfish moron.
It's like he thinks people owe him--because he churns out these subpar vids, others should contribute financially in subservient gratitude. I'm really surprised he's been allowing E to have so many babysitter substitutes, the saucer thingy, pricy chair. Probably just showing off wealth, keeping up with his brother and other YTers with babies.
Speaking of pots and pans, I would have fallen off my chair laughing, if I didn't happen to be sitting on the floor, someone asked if they could share Dofungus's curry recipe :rofl:.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Anyone whose stomach reacts violently to Dofungus's mug, please be careful with looking at his latest photo with E. His expression is... just... repugnant, nauseating. At least that was my reaction.

Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
proudmama wrote:
sand and water wrote: I immediately thought the same thing. He wants to throw money away on things that are blatantly unnecessary, yet when it comes to things they need (pots and pans or anything related to their "career") he wants freebies. They have the worst mentality when it comes to anything money related. They want to LOOK rich, but when it comes down to it, they are moochers and beggars. J, you are a 33 year old "man". Or should I say a sorry excuse for a man?
It's like he thinks people owe him--because he churns out these subpar vids, others should contribute financially in subservient gratitude. I'm really surprised he's been allowing E to have so many babysitter substitutes, the saucer thingy, pricy chair. Probably just showing off wealth, keeping up with his brother and other YTers with babies.
Speaking of pots and pans, I would have fallen off my chair laughing, if I didn't happen to be sitting on the floor, someone asked if they could share Dofungus's curry recipe :rofl:.
I fear for all these stupid/uninformed people out there. What sad lives must they lead if they think Anna's diet is healthy and Jofecker's dishes are interesting? I get heartburn just looking at a jar of Thai curry. :|
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Gin0915 wrote:
proudmama wrote:
I KNOW that he buys things for E because Benji and Judy do. If J&B ever buy something for their daughter, A&J HAVE to have it. Trying to keep up with the Joneses I suppose. They're those type of people who don't actually have a lot of money, but desperately try to come off as wealthy. They fail miserably at it. If a person has to hint incessantly to be sent trivial items, then they're not rich. If they had so much money, then J wouldn't have made a big deal over Anna wanting a new camera.

LMAO Here's the recipe: buy jar of curry sauce, then pour. Phew, that was complicated! Such a complex recipe, how ever does he do it? Such culinary prowess. :rofl: :rofl:
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Dandelion wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: It's like he thinks people owe him--because he churns out these subpar vids, others should contribute financially in subservient gratitude. I'm really surprised he's been allowing E to have so many babysitter substitutes, the saucer thingy, pricy chair. Probably just showing off wealth, keeping up with his brother and other YTers with babies.
I fear for all these stupid/uninformed people out there. What sad lives must they lead if they think Anna's diet is healthy and Jofecker's dishes are interesting? I get heartburn just looking at a jar of Thai curry. :|
The comments on the vid and blog entry scare me sometimes. There's so much information out there on nutrition it's almost impossible to know as little as some of these minions do.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Gin0915 wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: It's like he thinks people owe him--because he churns out these subpar vids, others should contribute financially in subservient gratitude. I'm really surprised he's been allowing E to have so many babysitter substitutes, the saucer thingy, pricy chair. Probably just showing off wealth, keeping up with his brother and other YTers with babies.
The comments on the vid and blog entry scare me sometimes. There's so much information out there on nutrition it's almost impossible to know as little as some of these minions do.
I don't think it's them being dumb only... they want a reaction from him. they'd probably pee their pants if lord of obesity actually got back to them. he didn't reply to comments in a while. I really hope that's a reason for them asking these questions. if not... well.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

I had to comment on her WIAW video because I'm tired of people saying Anna is soooo healthy.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
Dandelion wrote: I fear for all these stupid/uninformed people out there. What sad lives must they lead if they think Anna's diet is healthy and Jofecker's dishes are interesting? I get heartburn just looking at a jar of Thai curry. :|
I don't think it's them being dumb only... they want a reaction from him. they'd probably pee their pants if lord of obesity actually got back to them. he didn't reply to comments in a while. I really hope that's a reason for them asking these questions. if not... well.
Nah, I think they are that lacking in reason judging by their moronic advice, suggestions and compliments. Besides, just wanting a to kiss up to Joneanderthal makes them so, lol. That particular gem was on her blog, not his Twitter, and the minions should know better than to expect an answer there. We ought to anticipate a cooking lesson from Dofungus soon, blech. Wonder if he dropped those noodles (funny word) on the floor before he cooked them. Dog splutter curry.

catssitonme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by catssitonme »

why does jonathan pronounce his own daughter's name wrong? he says umeelia. what a doofus he is. can't say ANYTHING right. also, he's the one who has been preparing all of E's food. Ha! anna is a joke.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

sand and water wrote:I had to comment on her WIAW video because I'm tired of people saying Anna is soooo healthy.
What did you say? Cos I can't find your comment =[
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

catssitonme wrote:why does jonathan pronounce his own daughter's name wrong? he says umeelia. what a doofus he is. can't say ANYTHING right. also, he's the one who has been preparing all of E's food. Ha! anna is a joke.
They do it on purpose, I'm sure that, as dense as he is, he knows how to pronounce is daughters name lmao!
IKR she was raving about how excited she was to prepare her meals (boil vegetables) but he's being left to do it all. Though I must say, cutting up a root vegetable and leaving it in a pot with an inch of water till its soft isn't exactly what I'd call "Preparing" her food
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

RubyWoo wrote:
catssitonme wrote:why does jonathan pronounce his own daughter's name wrong? he says umeelia. what a doofus he is. can't say ANYTHING right. also, he's the one who has been preparing all of E's food. Ha! anna is a joke.
They do it on purpose, I'm sure that, as dense as he is, he knows how to pronounce is daughters name lmao!
IKR she was raving about how excited she was to prepare her meals (boil vegetables) but he's being left to do it all. Though I must say, cutting up a root vegetable and leaving it in a pot with an inch of water till its soft isn't exactly what I'd call "Preparing" her food
They should have chosen a monosyllabic name to make it easier for him.
I can't believe Jofungus is doing all the "cooking"! :D MSD does the rest.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”