Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 25

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Suntropics wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
proudmama wrote:
I agree with you. I'm sure when she looks at the nutrition info on food, the only thing she looks at is calorie content. She never bothers to look at total fat or saturated fat or sodium or carbs. Those are all important and the nutrition info should be looked at as a whole. Calories don't meant squat if the food is high in fat or salt. Her laziness is probably partly because she's too sluggish from all the crap she eats. She eats hardly enough veggies/fruits for it to meet what should be her daily servings. That Thai curry crap in a jar is ridiculously high in sodium and all those giant cups of coffee she drinks can't be good for her. I'm all for coffee, but it should be consumed in moderation. If she really can't do without it, then I would suggest one cup in a REGULAR sized mug not that giant one she drinks from. All those desserts aren't healthy either. It's okay to indulge occasionally, but she over does it.

She doesn't know how to cook spinach because she's only cooked baby spinach?! :? Oh Anna, you really are a twit my dear.
hear, hear, exactly! and this dumb human being makes videos on health and diet etc. when she CLEARLY doesn't have a clue! that's almost dangerous.
In Anna's mind skinny, 23 inch waist & wearing a size small or X-small = healthy.
I guess you can be very healthy with a small waist and wearing small sizes. BUT that doesn't include people who are starving themselves all day, don't exercise whatsoever and stuff their faces with sweets and coffee in the evenings. does this woman realize that she (sadly) is a role model to these idiot teenagers? she should completely leave out the nutritional videos and the diet videos. she doesn't eat enough = "skinny" but skinny fat. I've said that before: I'd rather weigh a few pounds more because of muscles than be thin with a saggy ass.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 25

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

TBH when I saw a pic of her belly recently I thought it was of a 50 something year old lady's :? . I know your body changes once you've had a child but she should really do some situps or something.
ImageImage
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

Does this girl have any sort of professional training in anyway shape or form to be giving out nutritional advice? I don't see it being safe one bit if she doesn't. If it works for her,fine but excersize and diet is much more complex then one thinks. Losing weight just for the weight is a horrible way to go. You can be a toothpick but be horribly unhealthy and on the other side of the spectrum you can be big but fit as a horse. My friend is classified as obese but she has zero complications and can outrun many thin girls without running out of breath.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

tamithomas wrote:Does this girl have any sort of professional training in anyway shape or form to be giving out nutritional advice? I don't see it being safe one bit if she doesn't. If it works for her,fine but excersize and diet is much more complex then one thinks. Losing weight just for the weight is a horrible way to go. You can be a toothpick but be horribly unhealthy and on the other side of the spectrum you can be big but fit as a horse. My friend is classified as obese but she has zero complications and can outrun many thin girls without running out of breath.
nope, she doesn't have ANY skill. so certainly not on giving out nutritional advice.
she always adds "at least that's what works for me" lol.
maeve_girl

Unread post by maeve_girl »

I've never been a huge fan of Anna and Jonothan, I used to watch because I thought it was interesting to see how people live in other countries. I've always found them to be a bit dull, but now that they have a kid I think they are so boring. I know having a child changes everything, and taking care and raising a baby takes a lot of effort and a big chunk of the day, but now that is all their vlogs are ever about! Don't get me wrong, I think Emelia is cute, but as someone who has little to no interest in children or having one of my own, I get bored rather quickly of watching them play with her, make her food, change her, blah blah blah. Besides, a lot of what they do with her makes me cringe. I almost prefer the constant trips to Tesco! At least they left the house then. LOL.

But yes...they went from dull to insanly boring in the past six months.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

There are some interesting "Ask Anna" questions on her FB. I wonder which ones she is going to answer. :)
I agree she should step away from giving nutritional advice. The disclaimer "this is just what works for me" is not enough to discourage misled teens from emulating her.
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:TBH when I saw a pic of her belly recently I thought it was of a 50 something year old lady's :? . I know your body changes once you've had a child but she should really do some situps or something.
I think discussing women's bodies is a sensitive issue but I have to say that I also notice her belly a lot. It may just take a while to shrink back completely but I wonder if she couldn't do more to speed the process. She seems quite slight the way she looks sitting on the bed in her TSD videos. But I always stare at her protruding belly with the tits resting on it. :?
BlogReader
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlogReader »

Has Anna got "double jointed" knees? I had noticed in her OOTD posts her legs often look like they're bowed and curve the other way. I always thought this was because of the photo angle. But in her latest OOTD post her left knee looks like it's bent the wrong way in the photo of her side on. This is totally irrelevant but i couldn't help mentioning it because i find it interesting :)
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

What was this "Special amazing video" she had filmed and was meant to put up yesterday?
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Anna bundles up like a wool hoarder and yet wears tights/leggings thin enough to show the colour of her skin through them....... The leggings she wore would be what I'd consider to be ok for UNDER the trousers I was going to wear out :P

Anna has a brainstorm, get up early to walk the dogs. OHMYGOD she's a GENIUS!
Last edited by RubyWoo on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

I just started watching today's vlog and Anna is starting to make speeches like her dumb husband.
She is on the walkiiiies with the filthy dogs, and says she was never a gym person, but she likes walking for exercise. uhm, hello? you are walking SO slowly, I would understand if she put on exercise clothes and did a power walk but this is hilarious. I mean, even a person with an office job spends more time on his/her feet than she does on a one hour walk a day (yeah, right Anna... :roll:). Does she classify this as her daily workout? To me it seems like a walk I would take after a huge meal, or just to relax a bit, but nothing near exercise. Your skinny fat belly won't shrink with walking the dogs Anna.. Put on your gear and start jogging, and maybe get off the couch every once in a while for other than taking a diet jogurt out of the fridge or going to the bathroom.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

PUKE jonathan acting sexy makes me want to puke my toenails
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

RubyWoo wrote:PUKE jonathan acting sexy makes me want to puke my toenails
haha and the fake "i love you" and kiss that Anna gave him, looked just like their wedding day :lol:
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

lemontree wrote:
haha and the fake "i love you" and kiss that Anna gave him, looked just like their wedding day :lol:
Imagine turning your cheek to your husband on your wedding day. MORTIFIED
Anna must have missed the memo that the kiss seals the deal.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

RubyWoo wrote:
lemontree wrote:
Would you want to kiss that weird gnome in front of all your family?! I sure wouldn't but then I guess she shouldn't have married him. ha
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

Jonathan flexing and all that crap in the mirror, acting like he's so fit...gross. I don't care that he's lost weight he still has that pudgy look about him and probably always will.

I can't believe he brought back that ridiculous "floof", he needs to do himself a favor and just cut the hair off.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Suntropics wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:
lemontree wrote: haha and the fake "i love you" and kiss that Anna gave him, looked just like their wedding day :lol:
Would you want to kiss that weird gnome in front of all your family?! I sure wouldn't but then I guess she shouldn't have married him. ha
if you marry a person you should be able to let the whole world know that you love him/her and kiss him. it's your wedding. everybody waits or the kiss, well, at least that's what I think because everyone starts applauding when the newlyweds kiss!
she always blames it on the "not liking to show affection in public", but hell, that's not normal! or don't I understand it because my husband and I are like two teenagers recently and love and we constantly show our affection to the other? this woman is so weird..
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Suntropics wrote:
RubyWoo wrote: Imagine turning your cheek to your husband on your wedding day. MORTIFIED
My point exactly, she shouldnt have married him if she wouldnt even kiss him.

The one point in your life when you kiss your husband should be on your wedding day. Kissing back in old roman times sealed the contract. Literally lmao and thats what a marriage is.
Betting someone half your shit that you'll love them forever :P

I showed my sister there a second ago, their wedding video where Anna gives him the cheek.
The first two things out of her mouth were
1) Omg what the fuck is wrong with her
and
2) Is he gay? He looks gay.
Lmfao!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

BlogReader wrote:Has Anna got "double jointed" knees? I had noticed in her OOTD posts her legs often look like they're bowed and curve the other way. I always thought this was because of the photo angle. But in her latest OOTD post her left knee looks like it's bent the wrong way in the photo of her side on. This is totally irrelevant but i couldn't help mentioning it because i find it interesting :)
Lol, I've brought that up it here before also. Not double jointed, she hyper-extends her knee all the time in these always-the-same poses. No idea why, as surely she must see how awful it looks and it's actually not very healthy to do that. But then again she has Dofungus stand on some sort of contraption so he can photograph her from 2 feet above her head so she looks skinnier. In reality she looks like she has no curves, short legs and a giant head.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

So Anna finally broke out of her comfort zone and wore purple BUT it's still the same old tired combo of jeggings, Boob tank top, and cardigan. It's also the same scarf I often see her wearing and the same Chelsea boots (which I'm sick of). Those jeggings are just awful. The acid wash look went out with the 80s sweetheart and for good reason. No sense in bringing it back. Her hair still looks terrible. It looks so stringy and ratty in her OOTD post. Brush it, it only takes 5 seconds! She says she's trying to be more grown up with her new hair. LMAO!! Here's how to be a grown up: take care of your baby (including diaper changes! And I don't mean stick baby on sofa and walk away, play with her and snuggle her dammit!), cook for yourself and your family, clean the house, walk the dogs daily, and do errands alone occasionally to get out of the house. Having some short haircut is not the secret to being a good mom or a grown up. Changing your actions and behaving like one does!
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

lemontree wrote: if you marry a person you should be able to let the whole world know that you love him/her and kiss him. it's your wedding. everybody waits or the kiss, well, at least that's what I think because everyone starts applauding when the newlyweds kiss!
she always blames it on the "not liking to show affection in public", but hell, that's not normal! or don't I understand it because my husband and I are like two teenagers recently and love and we constantly show our affection to the other? this woman is so weird..
Ditto!
My husband and I are so affectionate with eachother. There is something wrong in a relationship if you can't even be seen to touch your husband in public. Hold hands, kiss or hook arms.
I actually notice in the day if I haven't paid enough attention to him physically by hugging him or kissing him or even just telling him what he means to me, that he will be in a worse mood or more easily upset than usual. He doesnt even realise it but it definitely plays a part.
Jonathan may be a troll, but he cries for attention from that woman like a needy fucking newborn cloying at the tit.
The look of disappointment in his eyes when she didnt kiss him. The way she turned straight around to everyone because she KNEW as soon as she'd done it she did wrong, the whole thing was so fucking awkward.
It didnt help he was stood there looking at her expectantly with the ring on the wrong fucking finger lol!
I think when they had their "Irish Wedding" he said to her, you better fucking kiss me when they announce us as man and wife :P

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”