TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 25

Irishish
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 25

Unread post by Irishish »

Its weird how they don't have any nice photos of them altogether only selfies it looks so bad when J photoshops separate images of the family to make the intro and especially the channel thumbnail where E is tiny and out of proportion bahaha.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Irishish wrote:Its weird how they don't have any nice photos of them altogether only selfies it looks so bad when J photoshops separate images of the family to make the intro and especially the channel thumbnail where E is tiny and out of proportion bahaha.
I am sure they have good family photos and outside the vlogs and nonsense they are living a like totally normal life....and actually own a set of saucepans :D they are just playing 'well-scripted, directed and produced characters' for this awesome show :? and r winding us all up cos they love to be the talking point of a gossip site that generates their creative content ;)
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Come on minions..... can't you see what he is doing?! How can a dog, THAT WAS FIXED, be pregnant again? Good Lord. If she was pregnant, that vet should get their license revoked because I have never heard of a dog getting pregnant without ovaries!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

sand and water wrote:Image

Come on minions..... can't you see what he is doing?! How can a dog, THAT WAS FIXED, be pregnant again? Good Lord. If she was pregnant, that vet should get their license revoked because I have never heard of a dog getting pregnant without ovaries!
LOL I can just imagine a minion claiming Sina being pregnant by immaculate conception or saying something like "well ya know her womb could like grow back."
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

proudmama wrote:

LOL I can just imagine a minion claiming Sina being pregnant by immaculate conception or saying something like "well ya know her womb could like grow back."
:rofl: :rofl: :good1:
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

How did we know the pic of jofus was with the old x-ray? His mouth wasn't gaping open.

Unread post by Guest »

I take it E is at the stage of touching food, so shouldn't they be making little finger plates of soft fruit, boiled vegetables, dairy and little bits of the main parent's meal like pasta? Just giving your baby bread does not equal "3 square meals"
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

This goes down as one of the worst April Fool's Day jokes,
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

sand and water wrote:
proudmama wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :good1:
I know, hahaha, flufferdrones' stupidity really has no bottom if they fell or even wondered about this one. :rofl: I can so imagine a Cletus-y minion saying that too, because dogs are just like a sea stars, they regenerate body parts, d'uhhhhh.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

proudmama wrote:

:rofl: :rofl:
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Hah, I knew she was going to have conniptions with the baby feeding messiness. You can see it stresses her out to no end. Truth be told, I'd be irritated with that too, which is yet another reason why I hesitate to think about having kids--I've no patience and that wouldn't be fair to the kid.
Overall, Anna seems quite aggravated at the weaning process and disappointed in E for not taking to it in some brilliantly instantaneous way.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Nesoi wrote:I see Anna is branching out into photography now...see her latest blog to view her arty attempts of Emilia through the bars of her cot :? It ain't quite working. May I suggest u do a photography course and you will get top advice and meet new people. It must be so boring just vlogging every day :D
Nesoi you're SO ignorant!
- she has absolutely no time for attending to any kind of class/course
- Jofee Jokes, her lovely and caring husband, is a professional Mesia Designer he can teach her EVERYTHING about photography
- if you don't like her, don't read her blog post. Get a life :P
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lemontree wrote:
Nesoi wrote:I see Anna is branching out into photography now...see her latest blog to view her arty attempts of Emilia through the bars of her cot :? It ain't quite working. May I suggest u do a photography course and you will get top advice and meet new people. It must be so boring just vlogging every day :D
- Jofee Jokes, her lovely and caring husband, is a professional Mesia Designer he can teach her EVERYTHING about photography
She wrote: "Usually Jonathan takes all the nice pictures!". BAHAAHAHA! That is my reaction to that delusional statement.

E looks like she's in prison. And what kind of deal did the headdenter Layniebug lady do with Anna? That's the first time I've seen her promoting something this much, she never fails to mention and link to her :o. Usually she mentions someone once and forgets. (Is this the same woman who sent her some cute hair accessories? Beigey maybe wore one of them twice and shoved them into some dusty corner.)

lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Gin0915 wrote:
lemontree wrote:
She wrote: "Usually Jonathan takes all the nice pictures!". BAHAAHAHA! That is my reaction to that delusional statement.

E looks like she's in prison. And what kind of deal did the headdenter Layniebug lady do with Anna? That's the first time I've seen her promoting something this much, she never fails to mention and link to her :o. Usually she mentions someone once and forgets. (Is this the same woman who sent her some cute hair accessories? Beigey maybe wore one of them twice and shoved them into some dusty corner.)
The "behind the bars" pictures could have been nice (technique wise) if she knew anything about Iso and shutter speed... Actually it's not so hard if you read the manual or on the internet about it and start playing around with this stuff to get a feel for it.

I think she likes to see her behind bars. It's weird to portait your kid that way and say it's cute. We all know that Emilia is only cute when she is sitting lifeless in one spot not making any noise. She will have so much fun later haha

Maybe Layniebug pays her for promoting her on every single video? I don't know. I think it's cute to put a bow on her on a special occassion and when they actually leave the house to attend a social event (not Tesco), like church or a wedding or family reunion. It's not cute at all to dress your baby up like a doll every single day. Just my opinion.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

I see Anna is branching out into photography now...see her latest blog to view her arty attempts of Emilia through the bars of her cot :? It ain't quite working. May I suggest u do a photography course and you will get top advice and meet new people. It must be so boring just vlogging every day :D[/quote]

- if you don't like her, don't read her blog post. Get a life :P[/quote][/quote]

Oh thank you sooo, soo much Lemon for showing me what a big Dumkopf I am Ihaha i can't even spell Duumkopf correctly. Silly me! I am a Schwarzenegger (Schwachsinnige (too funny) :rofl: Moron in German)
Lemon, if you don't like my opinion, then don't read it. Get a life darling! :lol: :twisted: AND I told you to address me as Nesoi™, Princess of Gurushire! Check your memory please! Luv ya really :love2:
Image]Image Image
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lemontree wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: She wrote: "Usually Jonathan takes all the nice pictures!". BAHAAHAHA! That is my reaction to that delusional statement.

The "behind the bars" pictures could have been nice (technique wise) if she knew anything about Iso and shutter speed... Actually it's not so hard if you read the manual or on the internet about it and start playing around with this stuff to get a feel for it.

I think she likes to see her behind bars. It's weird to portait your kid that way and say it's cute. We all know that Emilia is only cute when she is sitting lifeless in one spot not making any noise. She will have so much fun later haha

Maybe Layniebug pays her for promoting her on every single video? I don't know. I think it's cute to put a bow on her on a special occassion and when they actually leave the house to attend a social event (not Tesco), like church or a wedding or family reunion. It's not cute at all to dress your baby up like a doll every single day. Just my opinion.
Yes, they encourage that kind of thinking: she's cute, pretty, nice, etc., if she does as they like (and they like her to sit pretty and not be heard). Veer from that and she's not a "good girl" anymore, she's bratty, fussy, annoying. Sad.

I hope if the woman paid her, it was worth it. And that she had a specific deal, lol. Anything nebulous and LeDufs won't feel bound by it. I don't mind the bows once in a while but overall I don't like the way they look on hairless babies. It seems so weird and pointless. And I don't love them at all on E, she's so heavily "jowly", the headband only accentuates it by shortening her face.

CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Did you hear Dofus call Emelia a heifer in today's vlog?
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

Holy crap, it's really sad to see Jonathan so proud of himself for that lame April Fools joke. What a pathetic turd. :?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jenniferthelollipop changed her screen name to Jennifer L because someone called her out for commenting too much. Bahaha.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

How normal is it for Emilia to be banging her back against the chair (funnier when it was against JJ) and also is her hysterical laughter at everything normal? Moms I await ur replies. It is all very amusing but somehow it feels wrong to laugh too much at the poor baby
Image]Image Image

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”