sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by sand and water »

LiveNLearn wrote:
sand and water wrote:::pulling hair out:: the minions excuse for Anna's rabid behavior in the video was "come on guys she just had a baby, this is normal for mommies to act this way." Dammit stop giving her excuses for being a bitch. She's been a bitch since the day she started YouTube videos. Just when I was happy to not hear the "she's pregnant" excuse again, this crap starts. At the end of the day she is an adult, and needs to take responsibility for her actions. I don't care if she had a failed episiotomy and an emergency c-section, you don't call your husband stupid in front out thousands of viewers just because he f****** brought the "wrong clothes". He was genuinely trying, and you could tell. It was your job to pack the clothes. YOU should have put the clothes you wanted him to bring in a separate bag in your "office" so that all he knew was to bring the bag. Seriously, he is a flippin guy. You tell a guy to go into a drawer FULL of baby clothes, and expect him to know what the hell he is doing? Geez give him a break. You say you told him exactly where the clothes were in the drawer, but let's be realistic. You should have placed the specific ones off to the side. Or better yet, say "thanks for helping out" and stop being such an entitled bitch!

In the past I didn't usually watch all their vlogs. But now I'm randomly picking out the ones before Emilia was born. I felt I had to do some research on Anna cause her attitude is starting to bother me. Im coming to the conclusion that Jofus may actually be a victim of some form of abuse by Anna. I know he can be very annoying..trust me! But she secretly gives of this

abusive vibe when she is pissed at him. You will find her calling him names or just plain ignore him which makes me
uncomfortable to watch. There was one vlog..you should all watch if you haven,t something my wife beats me!

She actually did something to his arm and he showed to us. It was very red he just laughs about it. Her readon for this was because he kicked her,uh?! Many times you see him trying to kiss her ass to kind of ease a situation. I have never noticed this until now because I have never watched every of their vlogs. Maybe there is a reason why Jofus family don,t like her? Something is very dark about this girl. Something is beginning to concern me.
Just searched for this video on their page, and pudgy's creativity astounds me. Three videos: My soon to be wife beats me! and two videos with the same title- My Wife Beats Me (older one has the awful harmonica music), Geez I'm seeing a pattern.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

LiveNLearn wrote: The vlog is called ..my wife beats me! And I have watched several others ones. she seems bitter and has this cold attitude about her. I know there was one where she also called him an idiot and even where she called her dogs dumb and stupid. is this woman the person you want to go for relationship advice? Especially when the majority of her viewers are teens!
i think there are 2 or 3 vlogs named something to the effect of her beating him. lol he stands for it because you know, she's so hot and all. ::barf::
LiveNLearn

Unread post by LiveNLearn »

lalaa wrote:
LiveNLearn wrote:
In the past I didn't usually watch all their vlogs. But now I'm randomly picking out the ones before Emilia was born. I felt I had to do some research on Anna cause her attitude is starting to bother me. Im coming to the conclusion that Jofus may actually be a victim of some form of abuse by Anna. I know he can be very annoying..trust me! But she secretly gives of this

abusive vibe when she is pissed at him. You will find her calling him names or just plain ignore him which makes me
uncomfortable to watch. There was one vlog..you should all watch if you haven,t something my wife beats me!

She actually did something to his arm and he showed to us. It was very red he just laughs about it. Her readon for this was because he kicked her,uh?! Many times you see him trying to kiss her ass to kind of ease a situation. I have never noticed this until now because I have never watched every of their vlogs. Maybe there is a reason why Jofus family don,t like her? Something is very dark about this girl. Something is beginning to concern me.
i've watched the vlogs since the beginning (i know, believe me, i can't fathom it either) and she was a huge raging bitch back then, too. back then, even before they were married, many even called her out on it and told her to be nicer to him and stop with the attitude, however, when she became pregnant the the minions fell in love with the idea of a baby on the vlogs and would excuse her behavior on the hormones but we all knew it wasn't. i use to always feel bad for him but then when they killed the puppy i hated them both. she is first to call someone a brat but she needs to take a good hard look at herself on the mirror but she is the brat.
Oh my! Really? They killed a puppy? I did not kow this. My stomach is beginning to turn. You are not kidding?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

9:40

Jofus gets the Tuscana chicken and bacon. Keep watching.... BAM! Jofus says "copy cat" to Anna, and oh look she is getting the same thing! This was almost a year ago. Vegetarian/pescatarian my ASS! :busted:
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

sorry for all the posts, i just remembered another thing i wanted to point something out about their relationship and why they will never separate. if you watched their video about relationships on annas channel. she talks about how she can't leave bf's because she feels bad for them and therefore waits for them to break up with her. and he talks about a 5 year(i think) relationship he had that a girl girl who treated him like complete sh*t and would cheat on him in front of his eyes that he still stayed with because he thought he could get no better.

does anyone else remember this?
LiveNLearn

Yes I remember..thnks for bringing it up! Now that we are discovering a lot..things are starting to make more sense. Now if you could answer my question about the puppy? Thank you. Is there a vlog about this?
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

LiveNLearn wrote:
lalaa wrote:
LiveNLearn wrote:

i've watched the vlogs since the beginning (i know, believe me, i can't fathom it either) and she was a huge raging bitch back then, too. back then, even before they were married, many even called her out on it and told her to be nicer to him and stop with the attitude, however, when she became pregnant the the minions fell in love with the idea of a baby on the vlogs and would excuse her behavior on the hormones but we all knew it wasn't. i use to always feel bad for him but then when they killed the puppy i hated them both. she is first to call someone a brat but she needs to take a good hard look at herself on the mirror but she is the brat.
Oh my! Really? They killed a puppy? I did not kow this. My stomach is beginning to turn. You are not kidding?
yes because of neglect (there were 5 puppies born and 1 died). took 2 day old puppies on a car trip to her mothers house for dinner, (i think its called puppies first road trip) continually mishandled them and dragged them all over that house room to room and when they left the house, for their daily tesco run, they kept them in the kitchen on tile floor next to a sliding glass drafty door. unfortunately because of their idiotic behavior one puppy became ill and died (she was not the runt of the litter either). when they announced her death in the vlog they said they knew a week before that she was ill and not taking sinas nips but did nothing. ugh there is still so much more that i can't think of right now. maybe another poster can add some ...
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

LiveNLearn wrote:Yes I remember..thnks for bringing it up! Now that we are discovering a lot..things are starting to make more sense. Now if you could answer my question about the puppy? Thank you. Is there a vlog about this?
i don't exactly recall the title but it is something "minnie"
LiveNLearn

lalaa wrote:
LiveNLearn wrote:Yes I remember..thnks for bringing it up! Now that we are discovering a lot..things are starting to make more sense. Now if you could answer my question about the puppy? Thank you. Is there a vlog about this?
i don't exactly recall the title but it is something "minnie"
Thank you ..that was kind of you to write about. seriously something is wrong with them. their lives off camera must be a disaster thAt they try very hard to hide but somehow comes out in many ways when they vlog their so called perfect world.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

I went and looked at the My Wife Beats Me vlog, where it was something like he nudged her foot, she claims he kicked her, and actually took some skin off his tattoo with whatever she did to make his forearm red. Then when they're getting ready to go to MSD's house Johnathan is wondering how they're going to take care of the baby, he doesn't know (some song and dance number with that harmonica music, and Anna responds: "The haters know."

I'm hoping that they don't actually consider us haters since they're taking source material from here, and because people are genuinely concerned about the welfare of their kid in ways that their minions certainly aren't, and in ways that J&A certainly haven't researched. But as I was watching it, I remembered the video that they did on Anna's channel about "How to Discipline Your Child"- so I transcribed the relevant bit, where Johnathan talks about his childhood and how the behaviour Anna's showing in the My Wife Beats Me and, well, throughout the vlogs, and especially since the baby is pretty much the childhood he didn't want to have:

"If my mom shouts at my dad, and my dad shouts at my mom, as a child, I'm going to think: The way to communicate is through shouting. If I see violence then I understand that communication is violence, you know? And I'm glad that somehow I managed to, you know, I'll do other videos another time about how I ended up here, you know... But through all those things, coming out the other end, that's how I'm very, um, pro-timeouts; I'm very pro-democracy, you know. [insert Anna's analysis]... And that's why I do, definitely like, when I'm in relationships, I always try and keep the... like I'm probably like the calming element in our life, and you're probably the more chaotic element....[bit about race, and more of Anna's input"

"My fear is that in relationships, or in my life and friendships and anything, is that: if someone fought with me, they were probably going to leave. Because my parents would fight, and then leave. And that's what I would assume. So when I have Emilia growing up, I would be afraid that, if I fight with her, I need to make sure that she understands through democracy, you know, explaining what she's done... and you know, not like, my father would hit me and then hug me, so, I'd be like: Wha..What is this? D'you, d'you... Is that how you show love? Do you hit the person and hug the person? You know? So, it's too conflicting..." [Anna: "And it's a different kind of hitting as well" (to that of her parents I guess?)]

"It's just very conflicting. Oh I understand, you know, like a spanking" [Anna: "Yeah but that's different"]

"Once you're in a peaceful environment, and patience, which I'm good at" [Anna: "Which I'm not"]

It's fucked up. He's probably too afraid to leave her, but because of that, their kid gets a similar abusive environment to the one he grew up in? (Hopefully not as extreme but still damaging). It sounds like they both need counselling or something before they pass on their issues to Emilia.

Also: Johnathan, don't put up with that crap if it happens again. For Emilia's sake, you want to be the role model who says to her it's never okay to treat someone with that contempt, it's never deserved, and nobody has a right to do that. That no relationship is worth not being treated with respect.

It's bad that Johnathan comes across as the one trying to be a good person and parent more more, especially since he's a manipulative dick to his impressionable viewers, but hope for that child has to rest somewhere.

Oh, and a video series idea that you don't even have to give me credit for: Read about raising your child, and do some serious research. Post daily videos about what you read and how you're learning to be a daddy from scratch. Stop the vlogging which is giving away your location, and start learning about what to do and what not to do, and admit you don't know and need help where you don't. Emilia will thank you- not just for putting in obvious effort when your wife obviously is not, but also for not getting her crazy fans calling to the one place she should feel safe, at home- you'll get an even broader audience you don't have to manipulate to keep (which is a bad habit for you, because where do you think you learnt that, and where do you think Emilia's going to learn it?), and there'll be some actual content in your videos. You've an opportunity to be a good parent, and a better person- and really an obligation to do it because Anna's not going to, especially not without some extreme counselling. (Which you're probably scared to bring up to her, which if you are, is a really bad sign for the environment Emilia's come into, and yourself and Anna's relationship. Save her that if you can't save yourself or Anna).

/freelifecoaching
language
Informer
Informer

Shit, that was longer than I thought, sorry about the massive posts guys.
language
Informer
Informer

sand and water wrote: 9:40

Jofus gets the Tuscana chicken and bacon. Keep watching.... BAM! Jofus says "copy cat" to Anna, and oh look she is getting the same thing! This was almost a year ago. Vegetarian/pescatarian my ASS! :busted:
Good catch, there's chicken for dinner too. :lol:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Geez... these minions are mindless. This one imbecile is trying to fight with me in the comments. She is literally pulling things out of their ass saying that I said this and that. Sad thing is... she is a mom. God help that child.
language
Informer
Informer

sand and water wrote:Geez... these minions are mindless. This one imbecile is trying to fight with me in the comments. She is literally pulling things out of their ass saying that I said this and that. Sad thing is... she is a mom. God help that child.
The cognitive dissonance is strong in these ones. :horse:
LiveNLearn

sand and water wrote:Geez... these minions are mindless. This one imbecile is trying to fight with me in the comments. She is literally pulling things out of their ass saying that I said this and that. Sad thing is... she is a mom. God help that child.
Lol...I think we were both trying to fight those minions. I was there too! Jazminad is my name on YouTube. I had to give up .just pure nonsense in my opinion:p
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LiveNLearn wrote:
Lol...I think we were both trying to fight those minions. I was there too! Jazminad is my name on YouTube. I had to give up .just pure nonsense in my opinion:p
She is just psychotic... lol I would give up, if it weren't for the fact that she is making up stuff that I never said. I'm a strong willed person, and if some idiotic fool is going to try me at a debate, I shall bury you.
LiveNLearn

sand and water wrote:
LiveNLearn wrote:
She is just psychotic... lol I would give up, if it weren't for the fact that she is making up stuff that I never said. I'm a strong willed person, and if some idiotic fool is going to try me at a debate, I shall bury you.
Lol! Anyways goodnight guys!
language
Informer
Informer

sand and water wrote:
LiveNLearn wrote:
Hahaha, I think the only words she has for an argument are the ones she learnt from J&A: jealous, envious, (I'm not sure if she understands the distinction) aaaaaand HATER. Haven't read the whole section yet, but I'm waiting for brat, stupid and dumb to come through. :grrrr:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LiveNLearn wrote:
sand and water wrote:
LiveNLearn wrote:Lol...I think we were both trying to fight those minions. I was there too! Jazminad is my name on YouTube. I had to give up .just pure nonsense in my opinion:p
Lol! Anyways goodnight guys!
Night! I'm about to hit the sack too. I think my daughter is finally calm for the night. It's 3 am here and she keeps waking up from nightmares :(. Mommy to the rescue :)
LadeeLa

Unread post by LadeeLa »

Just watched this clip and could this be why Emilia was in distress?

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”